Chinese Unworthy Rich Girl

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Sky2829, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Sky2829

Sky2829 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unworthy Rich Girl [Rebirth]
    Author : Chestnut
    Raw Link : https://m.shubaow.net/64/64908/
    Description

Synopsis I
    Du Youwei, the daughter of Du Family, who was a little pampered rich miss, tasted what it was like to have no money before she died. Reborn, she will not play the role of a vicious female supporting character in the love between Pan Jing and Zhang Shengze again. She just wants to protect her family and their money well and live her rich life in an ordinary way. The bad friend found out that no matter how hard she blew into Du Youwei's ear recently, she couldn't get in and jumped anxiously: "Du Youwei, why are you so worthless!" Du Youwei: "I don't want to be promising, I want a small amount of money, a little bit."

Synopsis II
    After rebirth, Du Youwei found that after she was far away from Pan Jing and Zhang Shengze, the sky was bluer, the water was sweeter, the money was more, and the world was better. Until she met Zhang Shaoyan, who was feared by everyone, the Zhang family's legendary real boss who shouldn’t be provoked 100 million times more than Zhang Shengze.
    Du Youwei: I'm finished. Can I do it again?
    Zhang Shaoyan: Don't ask, it's impossible to ask.

Synopsis III
    Zhang Shaoyan relied on listening to the same song to relieve pain during countless nights suffering from severe headaches. Later, he finally found the person who sang this song, the legendary Du Youwei, the most unpromising daughter of the Du family. When the illness broke out again, he imprisoned Du Youwei between his arms, pressed close to her ears and said, "Speak out."
    Zhang Shaoyan is ill, Du Youwei is the only medicine.

Why it should get picked up :
    It is extremely fluffy and sweet novel. No misunderstandings or third parties who can create wedges. One of my favorite stories from Chesnut. Love the ML and FL sooo much:bloblove:.

2. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    hope it gets picked up, it looks promising =D

3. Sky2829

Sky2829 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link