Spoiler Unworthy Rich Girl

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by starryriverbank, Mar 18, 2021.

1. starryriverbank

starryriverbank Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title
    Unworthy Rich Girl; 没出息的豪门女

[​IMG]
    Description

Du Youwei, the daughter of Du Family, who was a little pampered rich miss, tasted what it was like to have no money before she died. After she being reborn, she will not play the role of a vicious female supporting character in the love between Pan Jing and Zhang Shengze again. She just wants to protect her family and their money well and live her rich life in an ordinary way. The bad friend found out that no matter how hard she blew into Du Youwei’s ear recently, she couldn’t get in and jumped anxiously: “Du Youwei, why are you so worthless!”

Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/unworthy-rich-girl/

Hello there:blob_pompom:,
    I wanted to ask if there is anyone out there:blobpeek: who has already read the novel and can give some spoilers about the plot:blobpopcorn:.
    Pretty please:blobparty:.
    Thanks for sharing any spoilers:bloblove:

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
  4. snowyearl

snowyearl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I MTL read some of the story, and this is what I remember

FL's best friend is spreading rumors about her online and instigating her to fight for her ZS. However, after the rebirth, FL doesnt want to chase ZS anymore. But she uses camera and a pen recording device to prove that the best friend is setting her up and doing evil deeds like switching PJ's makeup with makeup that she would be allergic to.

The ML is ZS's 7th uncle and big boss. He has an illness of a very painful headache. The only cure he has to relieve his symptoms is FL's song recording (she is an ok singer, not idol level). He was part of the cause of another boy's death (D something) and pays to help support D sister and parents since D's death. However D sister is really clingy to ML and deletes his recording of the FL's song. The ML cannot redownload the recording since the software is no more, and the developer team went into games instead. In original timeline, he would have died (?) because he cannot relieve the headache.

However, in the new timeline, FL's mom goes to a priest for fortune telling and is told that FL needs to stay next to a tiger to change her bad luck. So, FL is forced to go sit at Lize Park next to tiger statue. That's where she meets the ML for the first time, but ML doesnt recognize her voice cause her voice was bad since she was sitting outside for hours. The second time is at a charity auction where she is selling an autographed CD and her voice is much better now. ML buys the CD for high price because he recognizes her voice. When they meet for the transaction, he gets her phone number and asks her to record songs for him. In return, ML will got to a 520 dance with her at school (520 means I love you). Later he will call her to ask her to sing over the phone for him. FL is unaware of ML's reputation as big boss until after 520 dance.

ML confesses his love for her around ch 40ish.

Some other things I recall:
    * FL starts an entertainment industry with ML investment because she wants to support an idol who helped her when she was depressed at a fireworks show/festival
    * ML sends ZS to Africa on like a 3-5 year business venture
    * ML's mom was a very famous celebrity who retired early but helps FL with networking
    * ML helps tutor her for school since ML gave her a bracelet to wish her good luck but she still failed, so she was like "can I get a reimbursement" on social media which he saw and led him to tutor her.
    * ML is also tiger zodiac which he tells FL's mom at first meeting

N. B, Kumoshiro, Poor_Hero and 10 others like this.
  5. snowyearl

snowyearl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    * FL's best friend arranges FL to invest in a makeup company which is how she implicated FL to be the makeup switcher in the first and second life.
    * in the second life, FL asks for advice from her older brother about the makeup investment
    * FL's older brother has been dating a girl for many years and has come back to town to marry her. However, the girl is two timing him with an employee at the ML's company. FL remembers that the girl is cheating so she hires a private investigator to get comprising photos. However, even after showing the photos to her brother, shes worried that he'll be too soft and forgive the girlfriend. So ML helps her go to a room with her brother at an establish that the GF and the employee will be at. FL and her brother are there first, and then GF comes in shocked since she didnt expect the room to be occupied. She pretends that she was forced into a relationship with the employee but employee overhears her, and both brother and employee break up with GF

dini46, N. B, Kumoshiro and 9 others like this.
  6. starryriverbank

starryriverbank Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :bloblove:many thanks for the spoilers blobmelt_thumbsthe plot sounds interesting, definitely I should start reading this:blob_coffee: thanks a lot :blobokhand:

7. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
  8. blueeyes

blueeyes Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For me this story is good. But the only puzzled me in this story is the girl rebirth into her 17th year old self the ML said to his mom that his girlfriend is a high school student and then later, I think they jump to 4 years later that I didn't even know cause the MC said she is 21 yrs old and the ML said she is a college students which is puzzled me really like huh!? Did I skipped the chapters

9. Zen4444

Zen4444 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The FL is not 17 year but 21. She is now in her last year in university