Resolved UPDATE: FOUND BL - HTI - Chrysanthemum Garden

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by DreanaBLLover, Aug 9, 2021.

1. DreanaBLLover

DreanaBLLover Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! I'm searching for a BL novel that was on Chrysanthemum Garden but when searched, the page loads and it says, "Oops! That page can't be found." I don't remember the name but the links I have saved to it are called HTI.

Main Novel Details:
    I believe it was completed with 175 chapters. I think the MC finds out that he was originally cannon fodder in a novel. I remember that the MC first encountered the ML when he was walking home from the hospital. He stood still as he saw the ML as he remembered he was (I think) the 3rd richest man or something along those lines, which could help him. Then he continued walking, however, what he didn't know was the ML's friend had noticed him and said to the ML that all the cute people like Him/ML. ML looks back to see MC walking away. Also, the MC has a horrible family. He has a sister he was born with at the same time as, but due to some system his sister has, ended up being the hated one, while his sister was the adored one. The reason he was at the hospital was that his sister gave him food he's allergic to. His sister was also at the hospital because she cried out after he pointed out the fact that she gave him food she knew he was allergic to, which led to her crying so much that she fainted. The family hates him for always causing problems for his sister and always take out their frustrations on MC. When the MC gets home, his brother is the first one home and chases MC around trying to hurt him. The MC tries to leave but gets stopped when the rest of his family gets home with his sister. The first interaction between the MC and ML happened when the MC returns to school after the allergic reaction incident where he gets beaten up badly and the ML sees this happening through the cameras. The ML goes to save him and gets him to a hospital. After this, the family tries to bring back the MC while he's at the hospital but gets stopped when the ML shows up again to pick up the MC. The MC tries to live alone but one of the original "MLs" a.k.a. one of the sister's original love interests shows up, he's the son of the 1st richest man. So he runs away and meets up with the ML, where he gets the offer to live with the ML and ML's friend. He accepts and starts living with them. Also, the ML has some illness of some sort where he could die, but the MC has some power and gets that sorted out, making the ML healthy again, though it takes a long time.

Extra Novel Details:
    - The MC doesn't immediately fall in love with the ML, but he does eventually fall in love with him.
    - One of the MC's brothers forges a diary that "belonged" to the MC, to make some black fans hurt the MC. The fans plan out an attack, in which they pour acid on the MC. They planned it so the minors would do it since they'd probably not get into too much trouble. The acid didn't get onto the MC, however, it fell on the minors trying to throw it on the MC, instead.
    - One of the major events is when the family disowns the MC and when they leave the building, one of the family members gets arrested. This event leads to public opinion about the MC to change and become favorable towards him.
    - The MC planned it so that when the ML had this super important surgery, everyone else not involved would think that the ML got into a deadly car crash, which gets some people fired from the ML's company and some family members in trouble. I remember that when the ML showed back up to his company with the MC, people were surprised and some were scared because they were in some plans to get control of the company, as they believed that the ML was dead.
    - The MC's sister has a system. The MC manages the get it to detach from his sister by using his powers, however, the system attaches itself to him. Although he manages to turn it off and destroy it.
    - The original "ML" who I talked about in the main details is the final boss, or something along those lines.

Minor Details:
    I believe these chapters have something important in them, such as an incredibly cute moment, a confession, or a wedding as I have these saved. The chapters are chapters 70, 107, 118, and 175. All I have saved are the links to those chapters.

UPDATE:
    Thank you for the replies! The novel is "Rebirth of a Cannon Fodder from a Novel"! Although, I think I mixed up some details with "My Husband is Suffering from Terminal Illness", I'm very sorry about that! Thank you again!

Last edited: Aug 9, 2021
    Qiu Qiu Jiu Ball likes this.
  2. 72

72 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it My Husband Is Suffering From A Terminal Illness?

3. Maxnus

Maxnus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    when i read them i got about 2 or 3 novels in my mind which match some of the description
    • My Husband is Suffering from a Terminal Illness - this is from the 2nd description
    • Rebirth of a Cannon Fodder from a Novel - and this from the 1st description
    those 2 are the only ones that come to mind when reading the description

DreanaBLLover and judeiiro like this.
  4. Deleted member 343155

Deleted member 343155 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Joyceusero

Joyceusero Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    funny how I remember reading the okot you described but can't remember the title :notlikeblob::blobjoy:
    originally thought it was Rebirth of a Cannon Fodder from a Novel because the FL and fam were brutal in here, if I'm remembering correctly. But I think it might be My Husband is Suffering from a Terminal Illness from the HTI acronym