Request Update me on The Legendary Mechanic

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Slief, May 17, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Slief

Slief Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello fellow novel readers, a while ago i read and quickly caught up to the latest update at the time which was chapter 1170, but just now I noticed that it was complete so I thought I should finish it.

But I have basically forgotten everything, can someone give me a summary of what happened up to chapter 1170? Thanks.

2. Ruggit

Ruggit Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I went way too hard on this for no reason. Doubt u even need this since u asked months ago, lmfao.

• MC wakes up in lab, does some big brain moves to avoid getting mind controlled right off the bat.
    • Grinds out xp until he escapes from the lab, then goes to Stardragon. Goes to hidden quest mechanic guy, Joins division 13, and sees 'players' for the first time
    • Trolls TF out of Frenzied Sword, Figures out NPC controls.
    • Goes to attack germinal base with Helsea and Stardragon ops. Does MC things before solo-ing the base, killing the executive and escaping Stardragon's control over him
    • Joins black market, becomes assassin. Meets my fav character Antonio and flies out to do a mission in the desert.
    • While finishing mission, finds the ruins of Felonia that scare the shit out of me. Dubs the rotting mutant and runs with the super serums (super important)
    • Takes his new drugs, no questions asked and gets the most busted growth-level skill enhanced life, sells other serums to rothschild for a favor.
    • Goes to protect a weird mansion, becomes an absolute chad. Meets Bennet in the mansion, learns ridiculously op skill flaming will from him
    • Attacked by invisible demon guy, makes his first Emag weapon, proceeds to 3 shot one of the strongest people on the planet.
    • Game opens for real, MC goes on a roadtrip to harvest xp. Brings Frenzied Sword to the naval battle, damn near kills Hila.
    • Meets family member (xiao family) while scamming players, gets acquanted to the mechanic from stardragons son.
    • Travels some more, makes viper combat suit. Finds hidden main storyline with bennets old warbuddies while doing a black market mission.
    • Goes to xiao family, fucks around and becomes the pseudo-leader. Bennet's sanctuary plan goes into motion, mc speedruns a game of city skylines. Kills some radioactive rat lizard things, city builder arc pauses.
    • Main war starts, MC goes ape shit and breaks into main base. Learns about destiny's child, steals Aurora and runs away w/ Hila.
    • MC gets a huge cut-scene, badassery ensues as he leaves the encirclement. Dunks on germinal leader, runs away.
    • Goes back to scam more people in the sanctuary, Germinal guy hits the MC with a final no you and nukes the hell out of himself.
    • Finally steals hidden quest from mechanic guy in stardragon, makes sonic sphere. Kinda underwhelming ngl.
    • Players tournament happens, MCs goons wipe the floor. Godoran crashlands, goop comes out of shuttle and MC scams him into bringing him off the planet.
    • Brings players with him, and leaves with massive dick energy. Aquamarine arc over.

• Ship they're in gets attacked cause of MCs godoran friend. Dunks on scavs, makes it to Juberly Hub.
    • Founds his mercenary band-o-brothers with the players, goes to planet Sunil to collect main characters.
    • Fights off catastrophes, scams Herlous into joining the group.
    • Silvers get kidnapped, MC works with Sky Ring and other merc groups. Goes to Floating Dragon Island, gets shit on but not before he steals information bead meant for DarkStar.
    • Ames more or less kidnaps our boy, MC foils DarkStar's plan in slave market, Ember is an angry boy. Steals Aroshia, MC character gained.
    • Ember jumps MC and makes him burn a few full restores before he scares them away.
    • Leaves island, immediately gets curb stomped by an unbalanced DarkStar mothership. Goes full chad mode, attrition's it out before Ames slaps the shit out of DarkStar. Clout +++
    • Evolves his mechanic gameplay, then first time skip happens while he grinds out mercenary clout.
    • Sidequest on planet blue whatever, dunks on evil sorcerer. Opens message bead, masochism trait opens up as he will proceed to big suck genes from people for the rest of the series. Mutation disaster signs appear (for the reader), and player tournament starts.
    • Sylvia tries assassination, fails miserably. MC gets a free MC level character, lets her meet her father.
    • Servers go offline, MC finds Chen Xing to do totem quest. Claps the hoe, and best boy Feidin is added to the roster.
    • Empty spaceship starts traveling towards MC, will check back in later. MC does godoran side quest and kills interstellar beast.
    • Goes to trading hub, catches Aesop. Then needs to save a DarkStar traitor. MC vs Ember part 2, spoiler alert ember gets fucked up (again). Wind Esper (Anur) gets clapped.
    • OP spaceship finally arives, turns out its Aroshia's needy friend. Free spaceship gained.
    • Scams his way into getting investments for a sick new crib. Goes back to Aquamarine, Mutation Disaster Starts.

Okay this has taken way too long, gonna start realllly paraphrasing and skipping shit now.

• Fucks up mutation disaster, darkstar cries about it and tried to mess with em during the disaster.
    • Eats a mothership cannon for breakfast, and scares the living hell out of Ember the beta.
    • Dunks on darkstar, gets Godoran medal of honor for it. Bloodshed land politely introduces itself with a fist to the face, before trying to poach mc??? Weirdos.
    • Stirs shit on Bloodshed land party, goes to build a new base on Sunil world. Finds subterranian race there.
    • Players get clued into actual dangerous people aiming at MC. Mysterious orginization not so mysterious.
    • Shit gets dicy when they try to capture MC, chads his way out of it. Crimsion Tide undercurrents, joins the secret war for loot.
    • Tanks like 8 bloodshed land people at once, flexes dick muscles.
    • Big brains the secret orginzation, destroys them and gets the OP Lagi into his ranks.
    • Mc finds Rosselyn the OP manipulator and older sister of Lagi. Proceeds to brainwash godora and makes DarkStar leader off himself.
    • Huge time skip, of like 7 years, Mc runs around collecting random rewards.

• Crimson tide officially starts. Harvests players like crazy.
    • Bloodshed Land hits him with beyond grade A debuff, assholes. Still wins like a chad, runs around trying to recuperate.
    • Does a side quest that takes wayyyy too long. Middle of his next bullshit sidequest, he catches Es-gods goons stealing evolution cube. Intercepts like a chad and goes on the run.
    • Soyboy psyker catches up but MC's chad energy went past maximum and he slapped Psych with his new beyond grade a testicles.
    • Reorganizes merc group, Ames gets upset and Herber wants to fight. Claps both Herber and Ames sexual style, steals Energy training method from Herber.
    • Alligns to dynasty and meets chad ruler Urranel. Gets his flickering world quota and fucks off.
    • Steals spacetime amber due to unfair MC advantages, massively slow exploration arc.
    • Huge fight at planet lighthouse, MC reallly squeaked out of that one. Freezes diety scepter like a chad and kills a ton of em. Had to evolve esgod though.
    • Introduce manison, and limitless financial group shenanigans.
    • Gets stressed, destroys es-god to relieve some of it. Then gets primordial chaos energy tip.
    Alright I got to the early 900s but im fucking burnt. Figure out the last 200 chapters i havent explained, if u need them lmfao.