Request (UPDATE) support my content on TapRead and ScribbleHub

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lokum, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Lokum

Lokum Forum Member Banned

Reading List:
    Link
    Hullo,

As you may or may not know from previous posts, I recently came out of a long hiatus, and decided to make a fresh start. I finished editing and cleaning up my old stories, and today uploaded the refreshed content on the web. Also added a lot of new things.

This is just an update on where I am currently.
    So, 3 ongoing works and 1 completed.

Completed:
    Tragedy/Romance: Under the Veil of an Early Spring (NUF; TapRead; ScribbleHub)
    A 5-chapter story centered on the ML and FL's coupe life. Quick dive into the main conflict. Hard to tell more without spoiling as it is a short work. ML and FL devoted to each other. Doting Male Lead.

Ongoing:

Mystery/Urban: Playing Checkers in the Rain (TapRead; ScribbleHub)
    the one that takes the cake. Definitely will be published till the end. All the plot is written out. Comprised of 3 volumes.
    A journalist, tired of her job, eavesdrops upon a shocking conversation, and her noisiness will get her killed.
    The plot is driven by investigating a future crime. There's a romantic subplot with a realistic development. Amongst all the novels, this is the one that receives the most attention and reality-checks.

Comedy/Supernatural: Why The Hell Was I Reborn?! (TapRead; ScribbleHub)
    A comedy that I write spontaneously and to me at least, is ridiculously amusing. set in a world with fantasy creatures and special abilities. a fair share of author intervention. FL is 35 y.o. She will try to get back to her original state, and that's the axis around which rotates the novel. A delight to read.

Romance/Comedy: Book Romance: Can the Book Dragon Fall in Love (TapRead; ScribbleHub)
    male protagonist in a romance-centered novel; male lead falls hard for the female lead, also doesn't realize it; their relationship dynamic drives the plot; all of the main cast is shameless. If you like fluff and teasing, you'll like this.

If any of these catches your eye, please leave a rating on TapRead/Scribble Hub, or simply your feedback so that I know how it goes. I also just wanted to get the word out there about these novels. I will upload the rest of them to Author's Forum as well, so you can read them there.
    I'm serious about these novels, especially PCitR, which I want to adapt to a webseries.

Please support with your feedback, as it means a lot to me.

(・∀・) Das it.

Discussions and criticism of the plot are also welcomed

2. Twilight Fox

Twilight Fox 【Foxy】【Ayayayay!】

Reading List:
    Link
    I shall eat your books and make paper airplanes out of the pages!

Lokum likes this.
  3. Lokum

Reading List:
    Link
    @Twilight Fox I will be right at your side, blowing soap bubbles

4. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    Planning to read them. But that will take time. Wish you luck!

Lokum likes this.
  5. Deleted member 304540

Deleted member 304540 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I have started to read Playing Checkers in the Rain but I have only read two chapters. So far sounds good and I like the suspense. I will continue reading :blobsmile:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2020
    Lokum likes this.
  6. Lokum

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]