Forgotten Title Urban Transmigration Novel Chinese 1950s/1960s

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Payiavue, Oct 7, 2022.

1. Payiavue

Payiavue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for a novel I read 2 or 3 years ago. About a transmigrated Male Protagonist to a child in the 50s or 60s. At the beginning, he's at his step-father who his mother married after her husband died, and he has a younger brother (later he saved and adopted a younger sister who was almost killed by her father because he wanted eat her?). ALSO, he has a SPACE! Later, he realize he needed to drop jade to expand his space, and there was one jade that upgraded his space, where there a another floating land where time stop, I believe it was a big red jade. I remember him cutting ties with his mother (?), so he didn't have to live in his toxic step-father house. Afterward, the originals' dad's camrade came to check on them, and I think offer a part time job to fix the sewing machine and cars. He also have two girls chasing him, a childhood friend (her mother died during childbirth, and her father is a general) and a friend from school (prettiest girl in school, her dad is a professor researching on plants).