Discussion US Presidential Candidates 2016 Mega Thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Shaolin, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Satan

Satan Yes

Reading List:
    Link
  2. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link

yeah, there are, but that doesnt mean all or even most of them are, and its racist to assume that all mexicans that come to the US are drug dealers, in the same way that assuming all muslims that come to the US are terrorists is wrong

i really shouldnt even have to explain this, even a child should recognize simple shit like this

3. anhrefn

anhrefn [NTR Sect Leader]       [True Ancestor]

Reading List:
    Link
    it isn't racism

4. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link

viewing yourself above other races and condemning people from a certain race based on a crime the individuals themselves did not commit is racist

ie, if i was white and thought i was above (superior) to blacks, and i also thought that all blacks were thugs that beat their women, i would be racist

come on man, i really should not have to explain this elementary level shit to you

if you dont like the word racist, perhaps change it to god complex. it just so happens to be that he views himself even more above certain races (blacks, hispanics, middle easterners)

5. Cien

Cien 『Omnivore Reader』Inactive

Reading List:
    Link
  6. anhrefn

anhrefn [NTR Sect Leader]       [True Ancestor]

Reading List:
    Link

tell me what he said for you call him racist
    tell me a phrase where he says that white people >> hispanics because traits and capacities and I will accept that he is racist.
    Just because he says that hispanics are drug dealers doesn't means he is racist

hispanics = drug dealer is a stereotype

7. SilverTap

SilverTap Teenage Hand Model

Reading List:
    Link
    77 years ago, there was a man that was oppressed by others and decided that his country mates were a superior race, so to get out of the shit that he was, he initiated a war against the other "races" (as i know we are all homo sapiens, but anyways) of the world... He massacred tons of people, including his own people...

8. sumguy

sumguy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh... which candidate are you talking talking? If it's Trump, you are actually talking out of your ass. Refer to his wife's interview, which pretty much break the stupid narrative the media tries to paint him. He's a fucking shittalker, no question, says lots of random shit that's obviously random. But I get seriously pissed that dumbfucks that refuse to comprehend what was said and completely ignoring context. The man has beef with ILLEGAL immigrants, but all everyone reports is that he is against ALL IMMIGRANTS. If it's Cruz... I can actually imagine him saying that though, that guy is a trainrekt and not the funny kind.

And the people saying drug is a buyer market... please look up the opium wars, it's long enough ago that controversies and propaganda about it are long past. The market only existed cause the seller MADE a market. It's absolutely true that a market can't survive without consumers, that's why sellers did everything possible to MAKE consumers. There exists an ENTIRE INDUSTRY that focuses on selling you shit you don't need if you haven't noticed, it's called marketing.

You know what they do with kidnapping and sex traffickers in asia and elsewhere? They fucking kidnap people and drug them up against their will or without their consent (as was the case with opium-laced energy drinks/tonics). Hell, even with modern medicine, addictions are fucking scary since the drugs LITERALLY rewires your brain and treatments deal with the symptoms of withdrawals rather then rewire it back to normal (cause we don't have a way to do it, best we can hope for is that the brain rewires itself back to normal overtime). It's one of the scariest thing I had to learn in pharm. tech. and actually had to deal with (dispensed way too much methadone with OJ way back when).

This isn't even a fucking question about chicken and the egg, the sellers are the prime culprits, period. The only variance is how many degree of separation is between a 'seller' that fucked shit up for the 'buyer'.

If you are going to say hilter, just say hilter, it's like you are some highschool kid trying to sound smart. You might actually want to READ the damn history books and compare the goddamned differences before you make hyperbole that make you sound like a retard that lapped up everything that the media 'claims' vs what was actually said.

9. SilverTap

SilverTap Teenage Hand Model

Reading List:
    Link
    So you're saying that people are kidnapping other people to make them addicted to drugs? Really? It doesn't make a consumer it makes slaves... So i guess you are mixing things here... You are mixing the slavery market with drugs market, not that aren't involved in some way, but be rational, do you know some drug user? any of your friends drug user were forced?...

If all people stops to sell drugs what would happen? New people selling would appear. If all people stops using drugs what would happen? The market would die.
    The big problem is that user aren't seen as criminal, and can keep moving their fucking lives fucking all their countries because people say that it is not their fault, cause they don't kill people... But nobody tells them that it is their money that buys bandits weapons and ammo... I'm tired to listen people saying that they are just smoking their pod and no hurting anyone... What a shameless lies...

10. sumguy

sumguy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, that's what happened historically and even currently (though not as rampant as say, the 80s and 90s) since there are better way than kidnapping. Not my "friends", but (much) older relatives that had to survive the wars and the japanese occupation? Yes. Another branch was on the providing side too, so it's kinda weird talking with my extended family about genealogy. You wanna talk about forced? How about some fucker laced some shit in the drink and become a fucktoy for several hours and have her life turned upside down, turned into an addict with a kid put up for adoption before finally managed to turn around cause of new treatments. She was ranked top 5 in the school and had a scholarship lined up before it happened.

Let me ask you back. Do you know drug users? Have you tried treating them? Have you sat and listen their messed up shit?

You must be very sheltered, young or naive, cause a lot of your claims seems to be coming from ignorance. ESPECIALLY if you think the slavery market (yes, I count sex trafficking as slavery, although there are also the messed up ones that don't really qualify) isn't tied into the drug market. The system used in vast parts of S. America is quite literally slavery, the difference is that they don't traffick the farmers, so don't need to drug them up that badly when a bullet in the head will do (this applies to near east as well, with afghanistan's shit being well recorded). Have you talked to or worked with victims of trafficking or people that literally crawled through a gutters full of shit to get out of farming for triads? Have you even seen people change completely due to drugs, even legal drugs?

You obviously don't know how drugs work if you think the affected buyers can just stop. Please, I know education isn't wide available on the planet, but you've the god damned internet. There are plenty of respectable science journals and researches that show that opioids family of drug and other addictive drugs messes up your head. There's enough data just on alcoholism alone, and it isn't even as addictive as the other drugs. Even shit like SSRI can negatively mess with your brain ffs, and that's a legal drug for depression and shit. The people that came for the methadone treatment were like night and day, even if they are assholes, there's like a 'switch' that flicks and they become 'normal'.

The buyers are already fucked up in the head (that's assuming they weren't fucked in the head before the drugs), I am not saying they aren't at fault, I'm just saying that they are victims of the buyers, few people get into drugs on their own, there has to be a lead, and aside from stupidity, it's the sellers pulling shit behind the scene. This is what I mean by the degree of separation between buyer and seller, ignoring the richfucks that just does it for the thrill (although that can be safely filed inside the stupidity folder).

I'm not sure what "pod" you are referring to, if you mean weed, then they'd actually be half right. It's a self-inflicted wound on the US side via propaganda. I personally hate that shit (smoke) with a passion, but I'm okay with eating (well, it came in some malaysian dishes, I only found out after the fact). It was literally the paper industry's lobbying that fucked up cannabis in the first place cause hemp was a better and cheaper alternative to everything wood pulp. For the record (feel free to look it up, I think it was either the CDC or FDA that had a paper on this). Cannabis is found to less harmful than cigarettes. Aside from certain subset of humans, it's just "meh", no different from any other food allergy really (from mild to psychedelic).

Edit: Derp, forgot to mention cannabis was a food and textile crop prior to the industrial revolution.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
  11. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link

oh my bad, i didnt know someone had to say "im racist" or "whites are superior to blacks" for them to be racist /s

12. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link

too long, but you are partly right on the first part, if you completely ignore how hard it is for some people to become legal citizens when they first get here, you know, without knowing the language, the idea to deport every single illegal immigrant, no questions asked sounds great until you realize that some of them FLEE from their country and come here looking for a better place with their families, and it takes awhile for them to have the necessary skills to pass the test (at least according to the one illegal immigrant i talked to a few years ago who ran away from the cartel, i dunno how much the system has changed since then)

im not calling the dude hitler, that would be stupid, but dont come here and pretend the dude doesnt portray himself as having a god complex, whether hes actually like that in private or not is irrelevant, we dont know that face of his, and im not going to sit here and believe his wife and kids, the only people in this world who would unconditionally love him even if he was a racist prick

while we're at it, he wants to ban abortion, and even said (although later recanted, aka "oh shit i didnt think it would blow up like this, errr, i take that back!") that women who seek abortion should be punished if it becomes illegal in the us, which at first is basically a "well no shit, if its illegal they should be punished", but then on further thinking, you realize that if he becomes president, he would actually try to veto laws that involve keeping abortion a thing in the US

Last edited: Mar 31, 2016
  13. sumguy

sumguy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You might want to look at quote, that hilter quip was quoted on silvertap, unless that's your alt account (registration date IS pretty close and you two feel similar in writing) :p

You are trying to argue semantics now. You know what we call people that flees from their country? They are REFUGEES, not just ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. They both get the shaft, but one actually went through the legal route and one didn't. Migrants that go through the actual channel get the shaft cause of these illegals, doesn't help that fake immigration lawyers take advantage of them. You think LEGAL migrants don't have to flee for their lives? Fucking boat-people (not the resident subculture, the refugee from vietnam) wanted to get the fuck out of those refugee camps. Illegal migrants FUCKED SHIT UP FOR THEM. Incompetent authority is definitely to blame (EU is learning that now, maybe), yet, it's the illegal migrants that fucks shit up for people that went through the proper channel.

Ever seen a legal migrant go through a TWO YEAR probation and investigation for nothing other than the fact that he shares the same fucking name as an illegal? Cause that's the shit that happens.

Is it shitty? Damn right it's shitty, just that most people are too fucking dense and ignorant about these shit and starts shouting actual racist shit (hello Black Lies Matters). Looking from an objective point of view, refugees with no documentation, no guarantee of contribution, originated from a country with questionable industries, it's a bad idea to let these people in without a proper check. Are the refugees wrong for trying to get away from the shit and start a better life? Hell no, but that's from the view of the refugee. A country is supposed to look after its citizens first and foremost, something that's often forgotten by sheltered dumbfucks that haven't suffered for shit. Looking it from the view of running a country, allowing useless baggage into the country with no risk management with a deep drain on the treasury is a damn stupid thing to do.

Keep this in mind, a country has NO OBLIGATIONS to other countries' citizen other than enforcing THEIR LAWS OF THE LAND and TREATIES they've ratified. The US has a LOT of shit to clean already (Flint, shit in Texas, Title XI, declining competitiveness in the global market, climate mitigation assuming they get it above the municipal level, etc), they don't have to solve the shitty problems of OTHER COUNTRIES (though I would say they definitely had a hand in increasing the refugees ala their rather useless war on drugs).

Shit on Trump (and any candidates for that matter), all of them (both sides) has shit they can be blasted on, just fucking cut out the bullshit and hyperbole. I can't take anything out of the guy's mouth seriously, but at least he's straight up about it where I can laugh at or with him (let's serious here, he rekt the GOP candidates pretty hard). Unlike say, Clinton, where I can't take anything out of her mouth seriously without feeling nauseous.

14. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link
    meh, if it makes you feel better, i dont support trump nor clinton, trump for being a little too honest (hes either an idiot or really good at hiding shit) and clinton for being a 2 faced bitch, and no, i dont have a random alt account i made months ago just for this argument, that would be stupid.

15. J.R.

J.R. Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    2000 statistics on drug dealers
    [​IMG]

Basically white's and blacks are 99% of the dealers, divided up almost evenly, with a scant percentage of other

Honestly when it comes down to a vote, don't think about who you want to drink a beer with. Think "should i give this guy access to nuclear weapons"? By that metric, with the current candidates i may want to start digging now.

16. littleshanks

littleshanks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was told by Parth to avoid General like the plague. But I am like a moth to a flame! Nice to meet you all! I'm not really sure what to do but I think this is good enough for you. State your reasons for why you think so below~

17. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he lies, gets women who are younger then him, and no matter what horrible things he does, he has an adoring public :/

Vorpal, pocketbear, Tenor and 2 others like this.
  18. Darkanlan

Darkanlan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whenever he makes a mistake that puts him in debt, he files bankruptcy and avoids paying it. Thus he's always making money, because he never pays for his mistakes.

19. Madness

Madness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Donald Trump will be assassination if he ever be usa president :D

20. AnAnimal

AnAnimal Idk mane

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh, I don't think he will be elected. The only reason that he is doing so well in the primary is because the GOP has been utter garbage for a while.