Discussion Username and Avatar

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mrgameandwatch77, Nov 11, 2015.

?

What made you choose your username?

1. Had the same one for other accounts already

52.9%
  2. Felt like trying something new

12.9%
  3. Was too lazy to think up something better

21.8%
  4. Just mixed several usernames

3.3%
  5. I want to change my username if possible

5.4%
  6. "Rage option" - Pie

3.6%
  1. Nino Sasou

Nino Sasou 『 ******** 』『 On Paid Leave』

Reading List:
    Link
    Nino Sasou (佐生 仁之), current avatar is Hachiken's dad from Gin no Saji manga.

2. why.

why. ✪WHY SUPREMACY✪|❄ [orangeLover]❄

Reading List:
    Link
    one of my favorite characters would always say why. just that nothing else is dry but i found it kinda funny

3. panda__

panda__ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just love pandas :D

4. noblesse.wilde

noblesse.wilde [√To read or not to read] [Aspiring Author]

Reading List:
    Link
    Mine is a mix from the webtoon Noblesse and I like the works of Oscar Wilde, so I took the second half of his name which I thought was kool...:blobangel:

5. indecisis

indecisis Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love Choi Han and, well, the username just looked okay, I think?

6. Mifried

Mifried Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I have many usernames but most of them are created with parts of my pets names. I mixed them until It sounds nice and thats it. If its not that, then I used a word in a foreign language that I randomly like because it sounds good or sth, and that it.
    My avatar, well, its random. I take pics of things that I find cute and dont use them for anything so I use them for my avatar. This bee arrived at my garden and it was too cute so I took many pics but then I had no use for them. Ive just made my account back then so I had no photo and said why not
    (but many times I wanted to change it but Once you think about what to change it to its too complicated. Too many options so this bee will be with me forever or until another cute thing came to me )

7. Flying Burrito

Flying Burrito ଘ Burrito Member ଓ

Reading List:
    Link
    My username came by following the trends of the recently created Flying Cult. As for the Burrito, I just wants to add more food variety to the NUF universe :cookie:

8. Flying Preservatives

Flying Preservatives Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was created just to spite @no preservatives allowed ... the Flying part is because I'm part of the Flying Cult. I'm not that interesting.. sadly couldn't find any photos of a Flying Preservative and I'm a bit too lazy to photoshop wings or a propeller

9. comeetomama

comeetomama used to called mommy now granny

Reading List:
    Link
    i am bisexual, into a little bdsm and the most of the girls i flirted told me that i have a mommy aura. There was even a girl who called me mommy during a phone s*x so this usurname was on my mind for a while. I only dared to use it on this platform because my country's general english level is shit and 99% of people doesnt even now that NU exist. So i made my dream come true <3

10. DAOtranquility

DAOtranquility Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My current feeling and desire drives me to create this profile...

11. ReShadowDancer

ReShadowDancer Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like dark swords…

12. cocokoa

cocokoa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I actually had a hard time thinking of an ID name for myself. I had this huge obsession on researching about names I found pretty and their meanings so there were a lot of names to choose from. Silas, Thaddeus, and Alinea are some of those names. But I thought, Silas and Thaddeus are too masculine for me, while Alinea is too feminine. Then I thought of just using Koala as a base, since one of my favorite animals are koalas, the I went to Pinterest to look for a koala avatar, but I found this photo that states the name ‘koa’ which means warrior or valiant, and I really liked it, added the ‘coco’ part taken from my real nickname, hence, Cocokoa.

My avatar, is Cory Andrew’s character in Anne with an E, Cole Mackenzie, a homosexual character with great talent in arts. In the series, he was having difficulty expressing himself, and is confused by his own sexuality (since the setting was supposed to be set on 1800’s or early 1900’s—I’m not sure— where homosexuality is a very very sensitive topic), but eventually figured it out. Yeah… I just love him and his character…platonically, of course.

13. DefeatedByALoli

DefeatedByALoli New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry to anyone who reads my username! but my hands just moved on its own and there you have it! But i don't mind being subdued by a loli, so... any volunteers? (Also, how do i change my username if i came up with a good name, plz plzplz tell me it's editable! PLEASE)

14. Flying Cherry

Flying Cherry Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was recruited by @The Flying Cult so here I am Flying Cherry, the avatar matches my name ( a flying cherry ) It's pretty neat and decently cute

15. Flying Birdie

Flying Birdie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Flying Birdie of @The Flying Cult, I'm named after the term "birdie" in golf! :blobcatblush:

Flying Money and The Flying Cult like this.
  16. The Flying Cult

The Flying Cult Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am the official PR account accountable for the Flying Cult's members. I'm more of a pilot account for announcements and Cult threads

17. Flying Kitchen

Flying Kitchen Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With this many Flying Cult members you need someone to feed them you know? I can make just about everything, I am a Flying Kitchen

18. Flying Spider

Flying Spider Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Flying Spider of @The Flying Cult, I'm a cute spider that flies and I love to sleep in human drawers.

Come chat with me sometime! :) But don't come too close because I'm poisonous...
    Haha just kidding...

Unless...? :p

19. Djie

Djie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    these flying gals are very inspiring...

idk really have an idea for a creative username ready since i just did this acc on impulse and the avatar is just a random pic i have saved on phone ans i thought might just as well used it hehehehe

20. Deus1

Deus1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Latin for god. I am the first. And this is a buddhist monk.