Tutorials & Resources Using JJWXC (Jinjiang City site)

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by ike_00000, Oct 12, 2021.

Tags:
  1. ike_00000

ike_00000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi All,
    I've recently decided to set up an account and buy some coins to support authors following the rules of this site:
    https://shokotranslates.wordpress.com/jjwxc/

But they mention the app is cheaper than desktop; is that true? If so, can the novels I buy through app be viewed on desktop too or no? As an MTLer, I rely heavily on desktop haha.

Thanks!

GoneGretel, Vi2 and FelicitaScarlet like this.
  2. Vi2

Vi2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is true and you can read the chapters on desktop after purchasing on the app just like you can read chapters you purchased on desktop in the app. You can also download chapters on the app.
    The JJWXC page about the VIP and price system
    In fact if you pay using international credit card the minimum purchase is 10000 coins which gives you the qualification to apply to upgrade your account to 高级vip用户 and get a lower price on desktop but not as low as the app price.

3. GoneGretel

GoneGretel Sequence 8: Student of Ratiocination

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone kindly help in navigating the site please:
    1. What is the difference between sending the author nutruent solution (at cover page) vs sending with mines, grenades etc (selection is at the bottom of each chapter)?
    2. Is there a page where i can see the ranking of novels with bawang tickets? I tried checking the 'Leaderboard' subselection but doesn't show same results with the ranking at the novel's cover page.

Thanks in advance