Question Valhalla Saga illustration, who are the 5 valkyries?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Godhole, Oct 3, 2019.

1. sab19

sab19 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe 1 is Reginleif 2 is Gandur 4 is Rasgrid 5 is Ingrid and I'd like to know who 3 is too

2. Godhole

Godhole Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And like i said rasgid has black hair, so she can't be the number 4~

3. Godhole

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do you think number 1 is reginleif, number two gandur and number 4 rasgrid?

4. Godhole

Reading List:
    Link
    Well for gandur i can kinda see it since number two has black/brownish hair, and since gandur has brown hair it could maybe be her, but for the other two i don't see why

5. Almaa

Almaa The Fool

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't nidhogg the one on Ademaha's left side? Even in the novel she always liked to be on Adenmaha's side. If im wrong.. well.. too bad, i always thought of them like that.. :blobneutral::blobneutral: (oof, you're starting to make me think that i've read this wrong..)

6. Godhole

Reading List:
    Link
    They are the same, i don't see why you'd see them as being different ? The image with nidhogg by herself is probably from when she was still in the root (when she transformed into a girl for the first time, she had a simple dress like the one in the illustration)

7. Almaa

Almaa The Fool

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought of them as being different since the one i've sent saying is Scathach fits pretty well with what they said that she looks like. (and i remember reading somewhere that that one is scathach and i've been left with that idea since then) Now that i think about it.. it seems that i've thought of nidhogg as scathach.. :blobcry::blobcry:

Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
  8. Godhole

Reading List:
    Link
    The biggest reason i think it's nidhogg and not scathach is because the personality doesn't fit scathach at all. The way she's smilling will making a pose makes me think of the moment nidhogg came out of the root~

9. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    Aside from the Illustration, is this story harem?

How good is the harem? or is the MC a manwhore?

10. sab19

sab19 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    rasgrid was described as ice like and short hair 2 hair looks medium also 4 has better gear ingrid is blond reginleif was described with red hair i think and 3 is not a valkyrie

11. Almaa

Almaa The Fool

Reading List:
    Link
    I liked the harem from valhalla saga, the mc is a waist breaker :blobsmilehappyeyes:

12. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    so he done it with many women? :blobpopcorn_two:

13. Almaa

Almaa The Fool

Reading List:
    Link
    With his harem :bloboh: which is about.. 3? :blob_tilt:

14. Godhole

Reading List:
    Link
    Read my original post please, that's not how they were described. Rasgrid is the ice princess because of her personality, not her hair or powers. Her hair is desribed as short and black. Reginleif as blond/gold (they even mention that's some kind of rare extremely pure-blood amongst valkyries when she was flying over enemies as a golden swan).
    Episode 3 chapter 3 for rasgrid : [​IMG]

15. Godhole

Reading List:
    Link
    Episode 5 chapter 1 for reginleif : [​IMG]

16. Godhole

Reading List:
    Link
    He had sex with 3 women from his harem and married those 3, but it's not known if he'll get more wives in the future since the love situation with his other harem members doesn't really have any conclusion at all. By the time the story ends you still don't know if he'll really reject them all, if he will accept some of them or if some of the girls that like him secretly will one day confess their love.

Fluffy Jellyfish likes this.
  17. CreamPuffDelights

CreamPuffDelights Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This might be a little late, but i was quite interested to find out which was which too. Just finished reading this novel again, and i felt such emptiness at completing such a good book, i just had to google to see if there was anything else and stumbled across this amusing thread.

1. I don't actually know who this is. No other valkyrie is described to have red hair other than Heda. However, if you interpret it as brown but reddish in the lighting conditions, it might actually be Gandur. The long wavy style also matches Gandur's description, though i expected Gandur to be somewhat more slender since she's a hunter.

2. This valkyrie is either Hildegard or Rasgrid the Ice Princess, but my bet's on Rasgrid since Hildegarde has long hair instead of short.
    https://myoniyonitranslations.com/valhalla-saga/vs-episode-25-chapter-1/ - Hildegarde
    Someone above already gave an example for Rasgrid's short black hair.

3. This one probably isn't a valkyrie. Like someone mentioned, she doesn't have the feather decorations nor is she wearing the typical valkyrie armor the other 4 are. She's also dressed in black dress like clothes, so despite the hair color being brown, i think she's actually Scathach and not Gandur. Her place in the picture is also symmetrical with Lanc-i mean, Cuchulain which helps.

4. No idea. None of the valkyries are described with white hair. However, if you consider it to be something like platina blond, then this is most likely Ingrid, which would nicely let all 4 main valkyries sit in the picture. Especially since Ingrid has short hair and that cold, stiff expression also matches her description.

5. This valkyrie is either Reginleif or Ingrid, but my bet is Reginleif thanks to point 4 above. The two of them are also described as having golden hair in-story though.
    https://myoniyonitranslations.com/valhalla-saga/vs-episode-38-chapter-2/ - Ingrid.
    https://myoniyonitranslations.com/valhalla-saga/vs-episode-1-chapter-1/ - Reginleif.

FYI, final waifu count rests at 3, or 2, depending on who you ask. One of his wives has MPD, so he effectively married 3 people, but has only broken 2 waists so far.
    Nidhogg is a bit too babyish to join them for a very long time yet.
    Ingrid is very interested, but seems too honest and straightforward to say anything about it.

SunderHero likes this.
  18. SunderHero

SunderHero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I really want to name them all after finishing the series. Correct me if I'm wrong
    left crop part
    Rasgrid, Gandur, Merlin, Ragnar, Siri, Scathach, Bracky, Rolo, Echidna

Middle crop part, starting top
    Bracky, Rolo, Odin, Siri, Scathach, Idun, Cuchulainn, Thor, Echidna, Heda, Tae Ho, Adenmaha, Nidhogg, Hraesvelg

Right part crop
    Odin, Mclaren, Cuchulainn, Adenmaha, Nidhogg, Thor, Freya, Hraesvelg, Ingrid, Rolph, Sigurd, Reginleif