LCD Valhalla Saga

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Raneday, Nov 14, 2017.

1. eulerman

eulerman Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The percentage grow in the Immortal Warrior saga is the amount assimilation of Kalsted legend. Is like a RPG journey, the hero in the first 50% of the game can´t be compared to half the endgame lvl + epic equipment + super combo ultima infinity abilities.

Paps likes this.
  2. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    To put it even simpler way, level 100 character is not just twice as strong as lvl 50.

Btw. Am I the only one who is feeling bad of Idun? I mean she is a goddess with practically no followers when compared to other gods. When finally after years of waiting she got a warrior and gave him a lot he still prefers someone else XD

Shield Loyalist and Paps like this.
  3. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly what I meant with exponential growth.
    I mean, TaeHo would still go around and recruit more believers. What's the prob?

Paps likes this.
  4. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously the MC doesn't even know Loki? Did his world doesn't have MARVEL?

5. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    He's your typical hardcore korean gamer that would dedicate himself to the game and shut himself in a room and grind endlessly.

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  6. pentadrian

pentadrian Wandering donut

Reading List:
    Link
    Grind is love, grind is life. Except for filthy p2w casuals

Shield Loyalist and Someguy666 like this.
  7. Ultimatecalibur

Ultimatecalibur Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He didn't know the difference between Loki (Loki of the Aesir, God of Lies) and Utgard-Loki (Loki of the Outyard, the Magician King). Those not familiar often believe that they are the same character until they are differentiated.

Some theories have Asgard-Loki, Utgard-Loki and Logi (jotun of fire) being different branches of the same entity.

Paps likes this.
  8. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He thogh that Marvel Loki was the same that Utgard-Loki the Magician King, wich they aren't Marvel Loki is the God Loki.
    And as such a new Saga will be created in that day, the first saga, to rise the almost none excistence envy in all of the warriors of Valhalla.

9. Fik

Fik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for the meal :3

10. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    Crapp!!! I fell for the temptation and read through all of the chapters!! No more new chapters until next week

Paps likes this.
  11. ZachB

ZachB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read my stockpiled chapters from 25 to latest.
    Wtf it is full of fucking plot armors but my fucking blood is boiling with epicness. Damn this novel is really not good from literature standpoint but God damn it is so epic. The adrenaline is still pumping in my veins.

12. godedz017

godedz017 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No VS for 1 week :(. I'm gonna miss my daily dose.

13. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    shouldn't it be Heda's :blobsweat_2:

jacobpaige and Paps like this.
  14. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats what Idun though at that moment!!!!!!!!!!!! Really Tae Ho would guet sued for difamation and false propaganda !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    V1C2: Why didn't he ask what the other stats were? They can vary wildly from system to system.

Why are there so many newly dead viking warriors? Or, if they aren't vikings, why are they so comfortable acting like vikings?

Idun is a very good choice for a warrior known as immortal. Why would he need to cheer up? Her blessing, whatever it is, will likely be highly compatible with him.

V2C3: On the bright side, if it's a small legion, it's probably easier to get promoted. Well, assuming that there's not a minimum underling requirement or something.

C2C4: I wonder how long it'll be until he summons a dragon or turns into one.

V3C2: He should invest more into concentration. It'll probably speed up his synchro rate and help boost his saga related skills. Plus, it's likely to help him keep a clear head in battle, which is often the most useful thing of all.

I wonder if his sword summoning skill can summon his armor and accessories too, or if he'll need a separate saga for that.

Also wondering if he can use the saga to acquire his in-game skills, and if so, if they'll use his mana pool.

V3C3: rofl

V4C3: If the enemy didn't know about the secret passage or the secondary control room, then why were their deadly spiders in the passage? Did they not maintain the fortress properly when they were still in charge or something? Also, if the spiders have been there since before the fortress was taken, then what have they been eating all this time?

I wonder what Heda and Idun think about him calling out Heda instead of Idun...

V5C2: Why wouldn't Heda know what kind of affect she'd have by acting like that? Didn't she train the previous Idun warriors?

I wonder where the workers for the red light district come from. Are they all legendary prostitutes or something?

V6C1: I'd be assuming that he was about to get a new weapon, but that doesn't really makes sense with his saga. So I have to wonder if he'll absorb the unt into his saga, have it made into a piece of defensive or supportive equipment, or if it will actually go to the gods like it realistically should.

V6C2: I wonder if he'll keep his new mount.

V6C3: I wonder how long it'll be until his latest saga can be useful again. It's not like dragons, or even dragon sub-species, are common after all.

V6C4: I figured he'd fly back and was wondering what he'd do about getting his capsule home. I wonder why he didn't? Was he worried that he wouldn't be able to fly fast enough or something? I assume that the hawk he'll transform into wouldn't be a normal one if the Valkyries use a similar method for emergency escapes. Though, that may not be a good comparison given the massive disparity in the quality of their equipment.

V7C1: That's a very literal chant...

How frigging large is that lance that he can use it from the back of a wyvern?

I wonder if he'll get to keep this mount. It'd be a shame if he never got a permanent one.

V7C3: Well, he's definitely not keeping this ride. Neither Heda nor Odin would be amused ;)

V7C4 “Do I have a choice?” How is that well mannered? It sounds sullen and extremely rude to me.

V8C1: If he didn't want to go, then why didn't he just tell everyone that the money could be used to upgrade their gear and he planned to save his for that? I'm sure the more sensible ones among them would have agreed, at least to a limited extent.

V9C2: Why is he still using Runefang? Didn't it say a while back that he was ready for a better weapon?

V9C3: I wonder how she even earned a saga like that.

V9C4: I wonder if that's what they were excavating, or if his ability is evolving to include loot drops.

V11C1: It should obviously be the inventory item. Carrying around a shapeshifting item for the express purpose of turning his companions into his mount is arrogant, disrespectful and degrading. He should just use his money and buy a mount. Wyverns shouldn't be that expensive if they're showing up on lowest rank battlefields without raising much of a fuss. I'm sure there are other good choices as well. Or, he could just learn summoning magic. I'm sure he can find a mountable summons that he'd like too.

V11C2: I think there must be something wrong with this author that he thinks that women's best role in his story is to be ridden by the MC as partially dominated mounts.

I wonder why Ragnar classifies the sword skill as a supportive skill. It has a huge amount of offensive applications. True, it emphasizes versatility over offensive strength, but it's still stronger than many purely offensive sagas.

And here I thought he'd just find the other pieces and repair it, or wind up using it as a lightsaber.

V11C3: “I will think about it.” Is there a need for him to be an a**hole?

V14C2: "Siri wasn’t Tae Ho’s mount." It took him way too long to realize that.

V15C1: So, why not just try to turn it into its undamaged self? Does it really have to be a game weapon that he summons?

V15C2: I guess one or more warriors defected from Idun's legion.

V16C2: Seriously, how is he using a sword from the back of a flying griffon? Is it flying upside down or something? Otherwise, it's basically impossible to hit the enemy without hitting the griffon's wings, either with the sword, or with the bodies of the enemy.

V16C4: Where else would the epicenter be if not the center of the disaster? It's the f'ing definition of epicenter. Heck, it's right there in the word!

Why would Ragnar sacrifice killing Harad for saving some inferior warriors? Harad should have strength on par with a god. That being the case, killing him was definitely worth the sacrifice of hundreds of inferior warriors, much less a dozen. He was king. There's absolutely no way he doesn't know that.

V18C1: It occurs to me that he didn't get any xp from that. He killed or helped kill everything from normal mobs to a god class giant, and he got no xp at all. It's very unusual.

V19C1: Why did they go by themselves? If it's a treasure trove from Erin, I'm sure Asgard would have been happy to send some people with him, just in case.

V19C2: Why would she still be in hiding? If she'd gone to the gods of Valhalla, they would have welcomed her with open arms.

Yeah, it's a dragon, he'll definitely be riding it at some point. I'm betting that he won't get to keep it though.

I wonder how long it'll take the enemy to realize that they shouldn't send dragons or dragon sub-species to any battlefield that he's on? ;)

V19C3: Ah, she can talk and she's a she. He's definitely keeping this one.

I'm pretty sure Vikings and Celts didn't have honorifics in the Asian sense.

I really wish this author knew what a shield wall was. The term is almost always misused in this series.

V19C4: Insert pokeball joke here.

V18C1: He should rescind that honorifics order with the sea serpent. It's unnecessary and could easily lead to her accidentally violating her geas. What good would she be to anyone then?

V20C2: "hit his chest twice and expressed his manners." This has been bothering me for a while now, but why not just say that he saluted her? Yeah, it's a slightly different salute than the readers might be used to, but I'm sure they'd understand what it meant by now, and "expressed his manners" isn't really an expression that anyone who speaks English uses.

If he can sneak in that easily, then why doesn't he just assassinate Odin, or any of the other gods for that matter.

V21C1: I get the feeling that the author doesn't know that Midgard is Earth.

Well, for the first reason, he should be barred from going down. He'd outshine everyone and no one else would really be able to create any new sagas. But, for the second reason, he absolutely should go. Idun's legion has basically been wiped out. Of course, if he wasn't going, then this wouldn't have even been mentioned, but I'm curious if it will be as a courtesy to Idun so that she can regrow her legion, or for some other reason, and how they'll placate everyone else.

V21C2: lol, I wonder how many times he'll say Idun's name before it's time to go back ;)

“Adenmaha! I choose you!” lol

Why is he putting the reins on her? Didn't they just improve submissiveness? She's already acknowledged him and her gaes prevents her from disobeying, so it seems like a needless humiliation and a waste of time.

rofl, now even Midgard will know him as the warrior who rode on a Valkyrie. I wonder if that saga will be forcefully added to his list at some point ;)

It's called the Warrior's Equipment now. Why does he only use it to summon weapons? Is he suffering from a failure of imagination or what?

How will he breathe underwater? Or does he even need to?

V21C3: she used impolite words. He ordered her to use polite ones. She violated her gaes. Why did it not punish her?

lol, I think that he probably shouldn't use that saga if he can avoid it ;)

V21C4" If the valkyrie saga doesn't work on Rollo, I wonder if he'll start riding Rollo's mates instead.

V22C2: I wonder what she'll think of his marketing campaign ;)

V22C7: Just how bad is Heimdal at guarding the Bifrost?

V22C8: Yeah, the moment they said he had to wait until mythical saga, it became 100% certain that he wouldn't.

If his enemies ever figure out what his geas is, it'll mean big trouble. I wonder how long it'll be until word gets out. Also wondering how long it'll be until he violates the gaes.

V23C2:: He really should be recalled from the battlefield. He's not much better than an inferior ranked warrior right now. It will be hard for him to not be a liability in the next battle without plot armor.

V23C3: Paul = Merlin?

Since we know it's not Heda, I'm betting on it being Rasgrid.

V24C2: The MC is more than a little bit of an a**hole when he deals with women. Only his status as MC has prevented every woman he meets from cutting ties with him.

Does Idun not have any duties other than tending the tree, regulating the distribution of apples and managing her legion? She's devoting like half her time strictly to the training of her lowest ranked warrior.

V24C4: Why wouldn't he have told them that Sigil was stronger than the last giant? Not telling them just meant that they'd waste their time and energy with attacks that didn't use the power of their gods.

Also, why did she bring the only warrior who couldn't use a god's power? Since she didn't know about the speed boost he'd give her, from her perspective, going alone would have been better.

That aside, I wonder how he'll delay things until the afternoon. It feels too early for him to violate the geas.

V24C6: This would have been much more interesting if he'd actually kept his cooldown restriction and been forced to work around the absence of god power. Well, assuming that the author wasn't the sort of hack that would time battles to ensure that his power was never on cooldown when it mattered anyway.

How did he tear off his right arm when he didn't have a left arm?

lol, that's right. Never miss an opportunity to self-advertise when building your brand ;)

V24C7: He never retrieved his weapons that he launched into the ground.

I wonder if he'll ask her how she managed to find him.

V25C2: I was wondering how the sea serpent's power was going to keep up with the MC's when she couldn't absorb runes. Though, I'm still kinda wondering how she'll manage it, even with a legendary teacher's assistance. She's up against an MC's growth rate after all.

V25C3: I wonder if he can see people's geases like he can see their sagas. If so, he might be able to use the geases restrictions against them.

Were Erin and Asgard secretly enemies or something? If not, then I have trouble understanding why so many Erinian survivors have gone into hiding rather than joining forces with Valhala.

V25C5: Finally. I was beginning to think that the switch from sword to equipment was meaningless.

Why wouldn't the serpent have just rolled over and crushed the MC?

V26C1: I wonder how he'll react when he finds out that he's the only warrior of Idun, period.

V26C2: I was thinking that the hilt would turn out to be Excalibur, but now Caliburn seems much more likely.

That aside, if he can feel the two swords he made, then why can't he just track down the MC that way?

V26C3: For a moment there, I thought his saga had allowed him to connect to Merlin.

V26C4: I wonder if the summoned Valkyries can use his weapons.

V28C2: So, what would stop them from simply putting blue paint on their own foreheads? Even if they didn't have any handy, they could simply kill a human and get it off their foreheads. It should still be wet after all.

V28C3: If he can go from the underground tunnels, straight to the surface by blasting through the earth, then why would the tunnels being collapsed matter to him at all?

Wasn't Siri on Rolo? How did she share vision with the MC to shoot Bress?

I really wish that the MC wasn't so insistent on making dramatic entrances. He's supposed to be super fast, and yet, he's always the last to arrive at almost every battle, and even when there's no reason for it, he never shows up until his allies are dead, or on the verge of dying. There's no sensible reason for him to not have been dive bombing Bress from the moment he was spotted. Even if he was waiting for the Valkyries, it still wouldn't have made sense for him to wait beyond the moment that they'd encircled Bress. Starting at either of those points would have guaranteed that he could strike Bress before Bress ever had a chance to pull out the spear of light. Sadly, the MC doesn't really value his allies' lives as much as he does his own dramatic entrances.

I wonder if the dragon wing coat was destroyed.

V28C4: I wonder how the dragon transformation saga will affect his other mounts.

V28C5: lol, he really needs to start taking the hint and stop calling Heda's name in battle, especially while using the Warrior of Idun saga ;)

V28C6: I wonder if he'll actually get any subordinates before the story ends, and how long it will take if he does. Also curious if Helga will be one of them, and if so, how she'll have died.

She should know by now that doing stuff like that in front of so many people is likely to generate a saga. I'm not sure she'd be happy with any saga generated from The Man Who Kissed a Valkyrie ;)

V29C2: Did he forget Siri's warning about Bracky's very loose lips?

There is a vast difference between a fantastic warrior and a fantastic commander. It's possible to be both with enough training and talent, but it's not really possible to transition from one to the other instantly. Suddenly putting him in charge is just asking for people to get needlessly killed, if you ignore plot armor. Well, unless he's basically just going to be a figurehead while the Valkyries make almost all of the decisions, but that seems unlikely.

It seems odd that each legion only has 1 superior ranked warrior. Wasn't there also another rank beyond that? Did all the others die in the Great War or something?

It'd be funny if she heard that thought ;)

V30C1: I wonder if any of them will be people the MC knows.

V30C2: If she already had the list, then why didn't she check it before the lines formed? I wouldn't have thought that she could control herself, nor do I see a reason why she should have.

V30C3: Looks like it's about time to pick up Excalibur. I wonder how much he'll actually use it.

I wonder if the arc title is referring to him knighting his companions to begin forming a new round table.

Paps likes this.
  16. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if Rolo will ever fly again. Judging by that amputee from a few arcs back, they can't actually regrow limbs for some reason.

Also wondering if he'll try to call the sea serpent. We still haven't seen what his dragon transformation does to her.

He should really run away as fast as he can and in the opposite direction of his friends. He only has to stall for time after all.

Did he ever get around to selecting the Pegasus cloak? If so, then he could also just summon a Valkyrie clone, put it on her and then transform her into a dragon.

17. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, Rolo is under Idun's charge and she pretty much laze around all day (growing those apples) compared to other Gods. I think she would be able to spare some time to fix that, it comes along wirh her domain after all.

18. godedz017

godedz017 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sure a piece or two of a golden apple will do the trick

19. pentadrian

pentadrian Wandering donut

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh man, Oh jeez, no more chapters for a week.

But looks like he's escaped. Wonder if any Valkyries died though, that'd be really sad. Also, poor McLaren

Paps likes this.
  20. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    [Saga: His Pocket is Connected to a Treasure Vault]

I'm more interested on whose Treasure Vault was that

Shield Loyalist and Paps like this.