Japanese Vampire Princess of the Lamperius Family

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Scarlet Feather, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Scarlet Feather

Scarlet Feather Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Vampire Princess of the Lamperius Family (ランペリウスの吸血姫)
    Raw Link: https://novel18.syosetu.com/n9951w/
    NU Link: N/A
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: Found it while browsing R18 Syosetu, MTL some of it and it sounded really interesting.
    Description: (MTL from Syosetu)
    An 30 year old woman is reincarnated in another world. Moreover, as the daughter of the Lamperius family, one of the four great dukes in the demon world ...! In order to survive in a noisy world, I will live leisurely while being protected by the servants and family prepared by God. (The main part of the first part has been completed. The extra parts are independent on another page. The second part is being updated on another page.) [Ichijinsha has made a book! ]

------------------------------
    This is the main part of the series. It also has a second route about the MC and her twin brothers and a spin-off work about the MC's parents. I believe that all of them are complete.
    I MTL some of it and really liked the story. Anri, the MC, is reborn into a Duke's family of demons and is related to the Demon King. Her father is a vampire, mother a succubus, and her twin brothers who are an incubus and vampire. Please pick it up!

Last edited: Sep 26, 2020
    Elliana likes this.