Spoiler Various KR novel titles with no accessible or available translations and TL history

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hera Elizabeth, Dec 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    When I first saw it, I ran hard, but once it stopped, my hands didn't work out unexpectedly, and after a while, I read all the way to completion. Since only the main story has been completed, I don't know if it will come out, but I'm waiting for it with the idea that it would be good.

This novel is a man of regret, so the trash man is the man. And this guy is a guy who changes only when Yeoju dies. After Yeo-ju died, I realized that Nam-ju loved Yeo-ju and regretted it, but it wasn't that I thought. So even if Yeo-ju comes back to life, Nam-ju is still a selfish guy who can only think of himself. Even if he apologizes to Yeoju by rolling thousands of times, it is not enough, and he is so obsessed that he still can't wake up. The male-joo broke down and was walking on a tight tightrope that might be smashed with anxiety.

The completion of the main part is Episode 172, and in Episode 137, Namjoo finally releases Yeoju. So, when you read this novel, you have to be prepared to raise your blood pressure because of the man. If he regrets, he has to work hard with apology and atonement, but he acts only with the intention of holding Yeo-ju so that he cannot leave even if the male-ju is destroyed. I don't really think of Yeoju.

However, in the future, when Nam-ju noticed Yeo-ju and tried to think and try hard not to do what Yeo-ju dislikes, it would be said that he became a little human compared to before. It was so trash before, so even looking at this level, I feel like I've become a little human.

For Yeoju, if you express your feelings for Namju in one word, it is love and hatred. I hate it when I remember the difficult times, but I can't even imagine the fact that Namjoo died and it wasn't in this world. Besides, even though I was separated from Namju, I couldn't completely forget Namjoo. That's why I like that I don't have the heart to forgive a man easily. It's not easy to forgive, and honestly, you don't have to forgive your whole life, but it seems that Yeo-ju will only give you forgiveness after a lot of time has passed.

I don't know if it was this novel because I didn't just see this novel. In the comments, he said that if he looks pitiful, he writes down the previous episode, and if he sees it again, his anger will build up. If this is the side where the male master is ruined or suffers, it will be easy to feel, so in the comments, pile up the anger stack again hahaha

It is a free work if you wait that you can see it for free every day, and you can see it for free every day, and it was finished with episode 172 and finished with episode 6 of the side story.

Artist Dalseul's greeting is now listed as the best comment for regrets, but I brought the capture screen because it would be nice to check it before reading this work.
    [​IMG]
    The regrets of the low-world junkies that the author acknowledges. It is a work that burns the taste of having to eat sweet potatoes without knowing as it is expressed as a stew.

But in just one episode, the story behind it made me so curious, so I couldn't help but read more.

—————

Summary
    Rayon Eleanor, head of the Principality of Eleanor with 500 years of history.

Rayon Eleanor, the Grand Duke of Lezan, is married to Genare's royal family Ines in the name of promoting harmony between Genair and Lezan on the surface.

However, Ines was an illegitimate child born through an affair by Genair's second princely daughter, who was a shame of Genere and was a forsaken royal family.

And in the Eleanor family, illegitimate children were not treated as humans, nor were they tolerated. Ines, who married Rayon, was of course unhappy.

He was indifferent to everything and only sought Ines when needed.

Sometimes he didn't seem normal to her, and at one time he was Innes who believed it was love. This is left.

Ines, who was born in the dark and did not have many days to live in the first place, was sentenced to a one-year time limit due to constantly drinking fatal tea after marriage...

One day, knowing that there is not much left to live, as usual, they ask Rayon for their son, Cesar. Rayon, who doesn't know why, treats Innes's story as a nutritious conversation...

In the end, Innes is cursed for the love of you, saying, "Let's never meet again, even if we have the next life."

—————

Episode 1 of Now and Regretted Begins from the point of view of Ines, who is about to die, and ends with Ines' death.

It's not a regression, but it's a novel that begins with the death of a female protagonist! After that, the novel, which began to look so curious, is filled with stories of their past, unfortunate marriage of Innes, and the story of Ines' beloved son Cesar.

After such a long sweet potato section, the story of episode 1 begins again from episode 45 to Rayon's point of view and becomes a real regret.

And, like many regrets, the male lord begins to roll. He leaves the dead Ines in the bedroom without even having a funeral for more than three weeks, and reluctantly finds her coffin every night without burying the coffin after the funeral.

When Rayon's appearance becomes boring, a fantasy-like incident occurs... After that, you can see many aspects of the regrets, such as a monster-level obsession, a mean and desperate appearance of Rayon. But as the title says, let's regret it now...

Personally, I really liked the ending and the side story of a person who has regretted now.

I like happy endings and I am a person who says good things are good~ Too good for them? The proper finish was good. However, it's unfortunate that there are only 6 episodes of sidestory..... Is there an sidestory?

A novel that I would recommend if you are looking for a novel of Rofan, which is a regretful man rolling over and over again.

Also, please note that Dal-seul's former work is completely different from the atmosphere of Trick the Villain's Dad...

Now and if you regret it, the review is over :)

I wrote that this is fun, but there are comments saying that I am curious about whether it is distant

When I looked up, there was no gallery that posted a review, so I'll write about it.

Yeoju Ines

Rayon Eleanor

Nearby figures Prince Edgar / Rayon's aunt Kaira

Ines is an illegitimate child born by an affair by the Empress of Genare Empire 2.

Rayon is the second leader in the rank of succession to the throne as the Grand Duke of the Principality of Eleanor, which has the largest land in the Rezan Empire, which was defeated by Genair .

Genair demanded that Ines be married to the noblest of Rezan under a ceasefire agreement.

Marriage to the royal family of an enemy country was not a problem in Lezan, but there was a raging about whether we should marry an illegitimate child with the prince.

In the meantime, Rayon said he would marry the prince instead.

But Rayon shouldn't marry an illegitimate child, but Rayon's parents were slaughtered by an illegitimate uncle.

I have a painful memory of Rayon, who was following his uncle, killing his uncle with his own hands.

Ines, an illegitimate child, has never been treated as a human being at Genair.

Everyone was reluctant to say that he was a child who has brought bad luck since childhood.

Whether it's inner depression or bad luck, a black shadow appears around Ines, like the energy of darkness, and Ines calls it Kian and talks.

In order to use Kian's power, he has to use his lifespan, so Innes always knows that he is weak and will not live long and will be short-lived.

Ines, who was ordered by the emperor to come after marrying the prince of Rezan and spreading the seeds of bad luck in Rezan, learned how to seduce men and went to Rezan.

Innes, who remembers a kind boy he met for a while as a child,

As soon as I arrived at Lezan, I saw Rayon talking kindly and thought that he was the boy.

Rayon's beautiful green eyes are captivated and confused.

In the end, feeling guilty that he had to ruin the country, he ran away with Qian's power.

Edgar, the prince, was tolerated even when he saw Innes disappearing under the power of Kian.

Ines fled to the coastal area, with the help of an old man Robert, an herbalist he met there.

I settled in Robert's house and tried to live well, but Rayon broke the agreement between Genair and Lezan .

He dug a trap pretending to save Innes from danger by spreading a testament that war would happen.

I marry Rayon, who pretends to be the only savior, thinking that Rayon is the only one who treats himself as human and gives him a good house, clothes, and love .

Ines, Rayon's aunt, Kaira, who stayed in the Eleanor family as a grand duke and considered herself to be in the eye.

There was no place to mind the attitude of the servants who thought they were governments and treated them as invisible people.

Rayon has to go out for months every time there's a mess around the border.

While Rayon was away, Prince Edgar visited Eleanor Street.

In fact, Edgar was the boy Innes met when he was young. Edgar and Rayon knew,

Rayon had a conversation with the boy, Chuck Innes, to marry Innes.

Ines, who met Edgar , feels the warmth and comfort he never knows.

Rayon never allows Innes to leave the house.

Edgar also sent a letter to Robert and a picture of the valley that Innes wanted to go to...

I remembered the warmth of the herbalist Robert, who had suffered because of himself , and because of that, he was able to openly talk about himself.

(I think that is the heart of why I think due to the status of marriage to reyieon and just dwotni ?? Prince Prince jukgetne really regretted ...)

Rayon returns from the campaign, and Edgar and Ines are annoying.

All three know that Edgar was originally the one Innes was supposed to seduce.

That's what makes me feel bad... enough to have Ines in the hallway even though I know Edgar is listening.

Edgar wanted to warn Edgar , and feeling it, Edgar leaves Eleanor Street.

He doesn't even treat Ines as a wife, but only covets his body, but Innes is eager to love Rayon.

I love you while watching Rayon always go to bed and leave first... I love you... I repeat confessions that won't come back

Rayon doesn't say anything, just listens...

Then Innes realizes that Rayon doesn't love him.

After that, I just thought about leaving without expecting anything from Rayon.

Rayon is crazy looking at such Innes. They make me live the way I want, but why are I only thinking about leaving?

When I ran away using Kian's power, I didn't tell Rayon about Kian's existence.

So I don’t like that because I’m afraid I’ll run away without my knowledge.

Ines is only scared of Rayon because he doesn't feel better and gets angry even when he hears that he wants to go somewhere.

Then Innes gets pregnant, and Rayon is good. You won't tell me where you are going until you have a baby.

I thought that I could keep Inness with my child, so I only told him to give birth to him and went on a campaign again.

Rayon is also living like an invisible man while he is not at home.

Originally, it should be managed by Innes, the Grand Duchy, but since Rayon doesn't treat it, Rayon's aunt Kayra did it.

That's why Innes doesn't trust the attending physician, Eleanor, which Kaira is holding tightly.

Herbalist Robert knew right away that Innes was weak and short-lived .

The doctor doesn't speak properly and just repeats that nothing is wrong.

So my aunt Kayra unwittingly called Robert to the Principality to see him.

The tea I had drunk after entering Eleanor Street did not match the constitution of Ines, so I continued to shorten the life of Inness.

That's why Robert gives me medicinal herbs that can be detoxified, and even if they have a baby, Ines can have a baby and die.

This is a series of contents...what will happen in the future...

Rayon will be terribly sorry after Ines dies hahahahahahahaha

Ines If I return, I wish I could properly burn Rayon's poop.

I don't know how far the series will come out, but if I add 19 some of this, I think it will be more hit.

Rayon is still sexy, so it's okay, but seeing only the 19th label, I'm hoping for no reason

I do a lot of ㅈㅈ and have kids, but it's too short and it's too clumsy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. DarkeAOU

DarkeAOU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please spoil why the novel is called "Sea World is Obsessed with Me"? Because with a title like that, I fully had flashes of the FL being courted by every fish in the exhibit, and the image is a little... :sweating_profusely:

3. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure it's trying to be smart and making a joke how the MC collects all the fishes. (targets) At least it gives it a non super generic title. It's getting damn hard to actually find these novels even with the best google-fu. Even if it sounds weird and unfitting I can actually find this one.

Guide1410 likes this.
  4. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Venus9x10 likes this.
  6. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    hoping for spoilers:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    :blobjoy:

7. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    60600.jpg

Description:

I now possess the body of Ophelia, the villainess in the story 'The Crown Prince Returns'.
    And just like the protagonists in the other reincarnated novels, I thought I would fare well.

I died by getting guillotined the first time, the second time was getting my limbs torn apart, third was suicide by poison, and by the fourth time, I was struck with arrows atop the throne.

And by the fifth restart, even if I tried to stray from the original storyline, I would still be doomed to die.

"Concoct a poison for me. Not one that’s painful, but one that’ll kill me slowly."

Therefore, this time, with all my heart and soul, I wished to die properly for once.

"After I ascend the throne, are you leaving me behind?"
    "I sincerely hope that her highness survives, no matter what."
    "Your Highness, I wish to get to know you better."

All these people surrounding aren't letting me die off easily!

Link: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=56296087

I saw one of the comments stating that the raws are free one chapter per day.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2021
  8. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

9. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Just saw the promo, its a shame MC seems to have finally unlocked the proper RH route timeline but then again, I don't blame her. She keeps dying with the routes she's chosen:
    *Pure good- married a manipulative bastard that led her to the guillotine
    *Mixed route - torned limbs death
    *Pure villainess route (following OGplot) - quickest way to die but still reborn
    *RH - bombarded with arrows
    Honestly odd number deaths seem like the best, painful but quick. Guillotine and poison. While unlikely, rooting for fake death and runaway route. Scr*w these men! Normally I wouldn't mind alternate timeline supporting love interest scenario, but come on!

If she has to die, she could try faking her death.
    Edit: Or even eternal sleep to stop the cycle

Last edited: Jan 22, 2021
    MishaArnon, -NEAR-, Korleone and 9 others like this.
  10. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    she suffered so much and now that she just wants a proper death they are showing interest :blobcry:
    so who is the ML? :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

11. Hera Elizabeth

Hera Elizabeth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    art is beautiful

purple pink and Guide1410 like this.
  12. LefeiXyL

LefeiXyL New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey so how can I read the novel?

13. LefeiXyL

LefeiXyL New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey so how is there any link you have for the novel

14. Rin.rinaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    I already posted the link for the novel raws. If you're looking for the translated chapters for the novel well unfortunately there is none.

15. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. ErryChu

ErryChu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Would love for some spoilers :aww:

17. Hx776f62626c65

Hx776f62626c65 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When reading the title . . .
    Me: :blobconfused::hmm:
    When reading the synopsis . . .
    Me: :hmm::blobhyperthink:
    Seeing the Cover . . .
    Me::blobpeek: :blobcozy:
    ------------
    (Note: This is purely MTL'ed from the comments and posts about this novel)

FL seems to be a knight with a high military position in the Ashera Empire, she seems to be under/working for the second prince. She has this monicker 'Mad Dog' hence the title. She made a mistake during a battle, and got removed/relegated from her position. She got demoted to become a Auxiliary(?) Regent to a country/state of Yokyakarta, a tributary of the the Ashera Empire. Yokyakarta seems to be an unwanted place because the weather there is hot and it seems to be underdeveloped.

ML is a mixed blood which is being looked down upon by his people, his father is an Asherine(a person of Ashera Empire) and her mother is a princess of Yokyakarta. There is also some succession issue with their country.

So it seems like the story revolves around's FL's new life as a regent to Yokyakarta. They say its more of like world building and character dynamics, as the characters are multi-dimensional. and the story seems to be a slow burn romance between the leads.

Also the ML when younger, he keep on remembering/dreaming about his first love(?) which some looks similar with our FL.

Dragon_Reader and MiserableSOUL like this.
  18. Rin.rinaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    images.jpeg

Description:

Ingrid reincarnates as an ordinary maid in the novel called, "The River of the Sun".

The Trivianche family that she currently serves is going to be destroyed 3 years later. Knowing about the destruction that the future holds, Ingrid plans her escape while continuing playing her role as a maid.

But the destruction comes three years early than she expected.

The Duke of Liechton then invaded and destroyed the Trivianche family.

Liechton is a murderer who has a wicked personality and doesn't blink an eye when it comes to killing people, unexpectedly gives Ingrid a choice - either to die or serve him.

After accepting the duke's offer, Ingrid is given "Susan" as her new name and works as a maid in the duke's house.

The imperial prince and protagonist Wilhilm reaches out to Ingrid, who is only a supporting character, and the secrets hidden in her memory awaken one by one.

The glorious history of the Grenperk Empire.

The secret that grew up in darkness after that.

Revenge fell into the hands of the background character. A beautiful and relentless revenge play that no one expected.

This is the background character's counterattack.

Link: https://page.kakao.com/home/조연의-반격은-없다/53599726

This is a romance thriller novel and has mixed reviews that made me curious about it even more. :blob_plusone:

MishaArnon likes this.
  19. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

20. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.