Resolved Various typos in tag descriptions

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bug Reports' started by Calahan, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Calahan

Calahan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have come across a few typos and/or grammatical errors in the text descriptions for several tags, so thought I'd report them (I didn't add a prefix to the thread as none of the ones available seemed to apply).

Tag: Cheats
    Second sentence: "Common Examples are:" should be: "Common examples are:"
    Last sentence: "An unique item..." should be: "A unique item".

Tag: Clever
    Second sentence "This lead often is very good in school", should be: I don't know to be honest, as the way the sentence is written is too illegible for me to discern what it's trying to describe, and so hard for me to suggest an alternative. Mainly because I am unsure what "lead" is meant to refer to, as lead could refer to 'lead character', or lead as in 'leads a certain life', or lead as in 'leads to a certain situation". Here is the full description for reference.

This tag is used to define a protagonist who is very smart, witty, and bright. This lead often is very good in school (or the equivalent institute of knowledge) and other learning activities, and can easily pick up new things.

Tag: Eye Powers
    Start of first sentence "This tag is to be used it a..." should be: "This tag is to be used if a...".

Tag: Proactive Protagonist
    End of first sentence: "...and controls the situation their in to some extent." should be: "...and controls the situation they are in to some extent." or: "...and controls the situation they're in to some extent." if preference is given to apostrophised words (for whatever reason).

Thank you for your time in reading this.