Spoiler venerated venomous consort

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Oct 11, 2017.

1. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He just loses 2 daughters and a son. They are executed for their behavior to MC.

2. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Their corpses are reanimated into poisonous zombies and they try to kill MC. MC escapes with the help of LX/LSY

nkring likes this.
  3. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the person behind turning them into zombies? I would say Gu Xixi, but she doesn't have the skills lol

4. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haven't read that far ahead yet :blobtongue: As of now, all I understand is that there is someone trying to take over the ML's role as the Holy whatever and they're the ones causing trouble for MC

wafflebeauty likes this.
  5. wolfie643

wolfie643 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so how many kids he have? and does the mom get revenge on him, i hope she does.

6. AlmaKarma13

AlmaKarma13 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone tell me where i can read the raw ? please ღゝ◡╹)ノ♡

7. Sparkleme1110

Sparkleme1110 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When does the mc go to the dark forest?, how does she survive in there? And what happens after she leaves the dark forest?

8. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure which chapter she enters the dark forest. It's after the ML recaptures her and brings her back to her home. She is allowed to cultivate for a year or something before entering the dark forest. She survives because ML gives her some cheats, puts a barrier around the forest to prevent others from trying to kill her and disguises himself to go along with her and protect her. She even gains a few high level spirit pets while in the dark forest. After she leaves the dark forest, she is enrolled as a student at a reputed academy as the disciple of the Holy lord.

nicomcla1995 and govindec like this.
  9. Mercury Vine 123

Mercury Vine 123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did she pass the test on the celestial stage all of the lights recognized her, what did that mean?

MatchaGirl likes this.
  10. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML gave her some item that helped her absorb the celestial lights. ML doesn't know though, that the lights were partially absorbed by her and only partially by the item. If she were to be recognized by the lights, their behavious would be different. However, because she absorbed the celestial lights and didn't die, she is recognized as special in some way.

nicomcla1995 likes this.
  11. Mercury Vine 123

Reading List:
    Link
    When does he realize that he is in love with the FL and how do everyone react when he says he wants to marry him?

12. Lumina25684

Lumina25684 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I skimmed ahead a little and found it so frustrated. Over 1300 before they finally do the deed. Really, she could've gotten married to him first before running away, but I guess she couldn't bring herself to be selfish and be a third party (understanding sigh).

From what I read, I'm guessing the one who reanimated them is one of the Princes (the 8th one?), since I think he's also a transmigrate because the real prince died when he was young. I knew something was up with him when I first met him! Luckily, the Crown Prince still got to be emperor despite that Prince trying to kill him, though he successfully killed the 2(?) prince.

I don't know when Di Fuyi fell in love with her, but the emperor had a banquet held before her before she had to enter the forest and the emperor wanted her to marry one of the princes, the one who's side her father is on and who has many concubine rooms.
    Before that, she kind of broke ties with her father and left that house because, in her father's eyes, her half brother is more important than her because he's male. She left the house and hasn't physically seen Di Fuyi since the day of the test and later found out that he tested a new person.
    This girl is said to be a genius and when she was born, heavily birds flew around her room, so she was found to be a holy person and had a palace built for her. She went to the banquet with Di Fuyi and everyone thought Di Fuyi wanted to marry her, even Xijie thought they were good together and found that the girl did like Di Fuyi, because news came out that his palace is getting ready for an engagement ceremony and they though he treated the new girl as special.
    However, when the emperor brought out the marriage stuff, and Xijie (had a pervious arrangement with the Crown Prince about avoiding their marriages, as the Emperor wanted to give Xijie to the 2nd? prince and the Crown Prince to marry the new girl) said she wanted to marry the Crown Prince (originally that prince didn't want Xijie, but wanted her after seeing her new, beautiful look). Just as things were about to settle, Di Fuyi slapped everyone in the face and said that Xijie is his fiancée and even showed prof. After that, he acknowledged the break between Xijie and her father and even forced the emperor to kill the son and the two still in prison.

13. Mercury Vine 123

Reading List:
    Link
    So did this happen be4 or after the forest. And how did the genesis girl(that liked the ML) react to knowing that the Ml chose the FL and not her?

14. Lumina25684

Reading List:
    Link
    Before the forest, though I think Xijie went in once before and that's how she knew about the new girl. The new girl, due to how she was raised (on a pedestal and never rejected), is a white lotus. I skipped it, but plan to go back and see how she's dealt with. I lost one night of sleep just to catch up to current release, so skipped like 500 chapters to get to the loving details (chapters are so short). Also, at the banquet, she had a mask on and can only clinch her fist in her sleeves as she looked at them 'flirt' at the table next to hers (lol).

15. Lumina25684

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, read the part about Yun Qing Luo (I think that's her name), that girl in love with ML. Was really disappointed.

16. Sparkleme1110

Sparkleme1110 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So is there an update on if the MC brother is actually dead or alive?

17. Lumina25684

Reading List:
    Link
    He's alive. Current raw release is his arc(?)

He became the village head of the eight peak in that forest and FL meets him when she wondered in with her pets. In this village are all those who failed the test (the eight peak holds the most vicious beasts, so there's a barrier around it to seal them in the eight peak and ML sends all those people in to be nutrients for the seal to keep) and there are more men than women. Brother forgot his memory and is in wheelchair, but FL helps him stand. Brother makes it a law for one pair for life and later his memory returns.

18. rainymist

rainymist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Lumina25684 at what chapter did the banquet begin? i love this sort of moments!:X3:

19. Lumina25684

Reading List:
    Link
    I think around chapter 347

rainymist likes this.
  20. rainymist

rainymist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much! gonna mtl it now! ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ