Chinese Vengeance of the princess and the iceberg prince

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by LNlover, Apr 15, 2017.

1. LNlover

LNlover Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Vengeance of the princess and the iceberg prince (复仇公主与冰山王子)
    Raw link: http dot //book dot qidian dot com/info/2185971 (can't post links)
    Why it should get picked up: It seems a very interesting novel set in modern times. Female MC, cold FL and ML and an assassin. Tbh, I translated the first chapter and don't want to let it rot in my googledrive.
    Description:
    The memory of the deepest pain in her heart, for revenge, all the suffering she had experienced
    Not to mention pain, she long ago wasn’t the girl that cried when she wanted to cry, laughed when she wanted to laugh.
    What she lost, even a bit… she would retrieve just a bit.
    Familial love, she had lost long ago;
    Friendship, she already had;
    But love… A killer with hands covered in countless blood, a cold-blooded person whose warmth was lost long ago, could it make what she scorned, the so-called love she mocked, enter her heart?
    When the cold-blooded her met the ice-cold him, which change could occur?
    The path of vengeance, began…
    First chapter: (read it, maybe you'll be interested~)
    “Daddy, mommy, don’t go to sleep, quickly stand up ah, Bing’er will be obedient, won’t make you angry, you quickly stand up, Bing’er wont make a mistake, wuwuwuwu (crying).”

A nine-year-old girl sat on the ground, looking at the corpses of her parents in front of her, sorrowfully crying. Why, why had, in only a day, everything changed?
    Just yesterday, mommy had said she would bring Bing’er to the theme-park, why today, mommy and daddy couldn’t get up? The girl grievingly thought.
    She went out to play today and unexpectedly avoided a disaster, however, there was no one anymore that would comfort her when she cried, no one anymore that would buy her something she liked for her birthday, no one that would love her.
    Now, she so much hated ah, this all, who caused this after all?
    “Miss, stop crying, master and madam looking on from Heaven will be heartbroken.”
    The butler Fuba at her side also sadly urged her.
    The death of master and madam, although he also felt sad, fortunately, miss was still alive, he believed master and madam’s soul in Heaven could rest easily.
    Bing’er gradually calmed down and no longer continuously wept.
    “Fuba, this matter, who did it?”
    Who was it that destroyed her happy family?
    Bing’er became ice-cold, even Fuba was taken aback. “Miss, you…”
    “Say, who was it?”
    She believed Fuba that always stayed by her Father’s side, would surely know the truth.
    “Ai. Miss, to tell you the truth, this murderer, I also don’t know who it is.”
    This time, he wasn’t lying, master and madam were very nice to people when they were alive, never arousing hatred, who could have harmed them?
    “Fuba, You also don’t know?”
    Bing’er was astonished, Fuba also didn’t know?
    “Regardless of who it was, I will surely make the one who did this pay the price.”
    It seemed an important person didn’t know, if he didn’t do it himself, so long as one did it, one was bound to leave behind clues, at that time, I must return the debt of blood with his blood.
    Hatred entered this girl of a few years old.
    A blood-thirsty gaze shot out in Bing’er’s eyes, it made Fuba unable to help shuddering, Miss had grown up, but she had sunken into hatred, like this, was it good or bad ah?
    He couldn’t help but let out a sigh. “Miss, we will firstly bury Master and Madam’s remains, to also properly let them rest in peace ah.”
    Bing’er turned her head, looking at her parents’ remains, tears still kept falling.
    “Daddy, mommy, you rest assured, Bing’er will surely avenge you, afterwards, Bing’er will surely be very strong and resolute, Bing’er swears this is the last time Bing’er will cry, the Bing’er that wond shed tears anymore will make the people that harmed you pay the price.”
    Bing’er was crying, namely the pledge she made to her parents, she simultaneously also spoke to herself, afterwards, she would be strong, she wouldn’t let anyone see her weakness.
    The next day, a light rain fell from the sky.
    The television station reported, the number one company’s chairman and the chairman’s madam had been attacked at home, the two people had died. The two people’s daughter Shangguan Bing’er had went out to play and had avoided this catastrophe.
    This matter had disturbed the entire business, practically all chairmen of every company that were ranked above 50 attended the funeral this time.
    The funeral this time was exceptionally bustling.
    Only because Bing’er said: “Even though my father had passed away, there’s still me, Shangguan Bing, as long as I exist, I will not allow my parents’ funeral to be simple and crude, even after their death, they will still receive other people’s admiration.”
    Such words made people not believe a girl of only a few years old had said it.
    That day of the funeral, Bing’er was holding her parents’ portrait, indifferently standing at the side, never shedding a tear, it made it hard for people to imagine this girl’s strength.
    Because of the chairman’s passing, it caused the entire board of directors to begin to stir.
    Bing’er, in front of her parents’ grave, announced she would make Fuba the acting chairman.
    She believed in Fuba’s capability and her father’s insight, Fuba had been by her father’s side for several decades, he was also the only one worthy of her trust.
    The board of directors were thus supressed, Fuba’s ability, everyone knew, no one dared challenge him, although they weren’t willing, like this, they also had no other choice.
    At the same time, Bing’er also announced she would go abroad for seven years, after seven years, she would return and would make the board of directors willing to let her take the position of the company chairman.
    These words shocked everyone present.
    Who would have imagined a small child would have such a big tone, but she spoke out and it was nonetheless able to make people believe what this girl had said wasn’t boasting.
    Only, they didn’t mind this confidence at all, they even admired her courage.
    It was still raining, yet Bing’er was completely unaware, standing in front of the grave.
    Everyone had left, yes ah, in the end, only she remained.
    Suddenly, Bing’er sensed there was no more rain dripping on her body, she raised her head and found, why was there an umbrella covering her head?
    She turned her head, an inquisitive young boy that looked ten years old stood behind her, lifting up an umbrella for her.
    Yes ah, inquisitive, this boy could only be described as inquisitive, that face looked even more beautiful than a girl’s, yet it was a pity the expression on his face was extremely unfeeling.
    “Why haven’t you left yet?” Bing’er asked, baffled.
    “Why would I leave?” That boy asked in response.
    “But the rest all left ah.”
    “You are still here.” That young boy rightfully replied.
    “You’re not scared of me?”
    Those words just now, even all adults felt it was inconceivable, let alone those children ah.
    “For what reason would I fear you?” That boy asked.
    Yes ah, besides being surprised, who would be afraid of me. Bing’er lowered her head, lost in thoughts.
    “There will inevitably be a day when I will make you afraid of me.”
    Bing’er raised her head and spoke, facing that boy, there was only earnestness in her eyes.
    “I will wait for that day, remember, I’m called Feng, I will be waiting for the day you make me fear you.”
    Finished talking, he took a ring from his hand and handed it to Bing’er.
    Later, take this to look for me, I’m still really not afraid, let’s wait and see.”
    Finished talking, he turned around to leave.
    "You remember, you must not regret these words you said, I, Shangguan Bing, never do something I’m not sure of, you wait.”
    That boy only paused, then entered a BMW that was parked at the roadside and the chauffeur drove away.
    The boy turned to glance at Bing’er, then turned his head, no longer paying attention to her.
    Bing’er, standing in front of the grave, the rain still falling, with her lips tightly pursed and her hand holding that ring, said with regret: “I will certainly remember you, Feng.” She turned around to leave.
    Inside the villa.
    Bing’er only packed a few clothes and then went downstairs.
    Downstairs, Fuba was waiting for her.
    “Miss, do you really want to leave?” He anxiously asked, he in his heart somewhat not at ease.
    “Fuba, I want to become strong and want to avenge my parents. Don’t tell me you want to let my parents’ dubious death go?”
    Fuba didn’t say anything.
    Yes ah, who would let such a tragic death of Master and Madam, but he couldn’t help but worry about Miss ah.
    “Miss, since you insist on leaving, then take along this card. There’s 500 000 on this card, if it’s not enough, tell Fuba ah. Over there in France, you must go to the house I prepared for you, I have also contacted someone, there will be someone to come receive you when you arrive at the airport. You mustn’t suffer too much regularly, you must tell Fuba if there’s anything.”
    Fuba still didn’t feel assured, after all, this was Miss’ first time going far away, she was even going abroad.
    “Fuba, be at ease, it’s seven years, after seven years, I will surely return intact and take over my father’s company.”
    “Good, Fuba will definitely properly manage the company for Miss and won’t let anyone harm this company.”
    Fuba said, filled with confidence. Seven years, Miss won’t be present at this company for seven years, he would protect this company for Miss for seven years.”
    “Fuba, rest assured, I will return.”
    Finished talking, she turned around to leave.
    At the French airport, Bing’er just got off the plane before a woman came over and asked if she was Miss Shangguan.
    Bing’er knew this was the person Fuba talked about and soon afterwards left with her.
    Aside from the woman, there was also a handsome boy that looked about her age, only, that boy only gave her a look and then didn’t say anything, Bing’er also didn’t think she had invited a snub and didn’t respond.
    Until the villa, Bing’er rested for a day.
    The second day, she began to look for a place that would make her strong.
    Ultimately, she found it.
    ‘Dark Forest Devil School’.
    Rumor had it that the people that appeared from there were one of the very best experts of the world.
    Rumor had it, the people that lived to appear from it were very few.
    Rumor had it, besides people that had already died a little inside, no one dared enter there.
    Only, Bing’er was fearless.
    Now, there was only vengeance in her heart, how could she be scared?
    Precisely that person that had destroyed her world, her family and what was originally part of her happiness.
    Fuba hadn’t obstructed it a lot, he only wanted her to go together with that young boy. Bing’er was indifferent, so long as she could go.
    Only, would that boy accept it?
    Who would have imagined, as soon as that boy heard it, he only indifferently spoke a sentence, I don’t object, so long as Miss can keep going.
    Bing’er had been angered.
    Besides that boy called Feng last time that had been cold towards her, he was the second one.
    After it was heard, this young boy called Ling became the partner Fuba had seeked out for her while also her protector.
    Bing’er didn’t care at all, she only indifferently agreed with an ‘oh’ and then left.
    But Ling was still at her side, the words he spoke were ‘Where Miss goes, he goes.’ Bing’er was exceedingly depressed.
    Later, Bing’er joined Dark Forest Devil School.
    Actually, it really was a devil school.
    The children inside, large and small, boy and girl, all numbered 100.
    The school’s rules were, you could only study at the school for 5 years, after 5 years, everyone would leave, the future prospects you would decide for yourself.
    However, only ten people among these could live, the rest would die.
    Bing’er was certain she would be someone that would stay alive, because it seemed no one could decide over her fate, she could only follow her own path.
    After five years, who would she be?

-------------
    Sooo, the first chapter alone was 7 pages long and took me god knows how long and its 3 am now, but here it is, no sweat hehe
    ( ・ᴗ・̥̥̥ )
    *faints*

Disclaimer, the chapter was translated with beginner chinese and a half-sleeping brain.

Please help me find someone to take on this novel~~~
    ╰(⸝⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝⸝)╯♡
    ★~(◡﹏◕✿)

Kiki0246, pocketbear, Shance and 4 others like this.
  2. Shance

Shance 『Trying to evade the wall in the front』『Failing』

Reading List:
    Link
    Great translation, just spacing bettween lines and paragraphs.

The story seems good.

3. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Her school is scary. I know it! School is a dangerous place after all.

4. Grenore

Grenore 《Member》

Reading List:
    Link
    how to add a link, well its on right side of the FONT Changing option. if you don't know where is the font changing option, then there is a need for re-education for this.

story looks interesting, waiting for it to be picked up. (damn wanted say : hope it'd would get picked up ASAP, but hoping isn't good, isn't it?)
    if school is scary, then how would be the college (a hell probably), and what would be university (an abyss, might be)

5. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    you can't add link and or upload image below certain post count(15)~ NUF system to prevent spam~ if you try it there will be error message stated your link is a spam post~

6. Grenore

Grenore 《Member》

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow didn't know about this......,...

7. Midori

Midori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -tilts head- i think this looks pretty good as well, and it's a modern setting too....well, i'm giving it a bump!

8. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    Really interesting! It kind of reminds me of Batman lol. I hope someone picks this up.