LCD Very Pure and Ambiguous: The Prequel

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by _Selutu_, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Slaggedfire

Slaggedfire Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I read up to chapter 45 and I don't think the MC actually loved Zhao Yanyan at all afterall he is so lustful for all these so called beauties which is absurd because if it is love then it should never be about the physical appearance what point was there to that lifetime of unrequited love if he is simply willing to throw it away for some hot action?

2. Trane

Trane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hints:
    1.his mom speaks about another guy who ended up successful and became the boss of a company, i think..
    2.zhao yanyan's father was all flustered when liu lei mentioned meeting his parents.
    3.and now he's recalling the past memories of his first love, and i seem to recall that his current wife wasnt too fond of him mentioning her.
    4.Liu lei's mom was described as rather pretty

does anyone think that...

3. Dmath94

Dmath94 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hopefully nothing too disturbing will happen, like his mother and his girlfriend father, in the future... You know =X

4. vinicius741

vinicius741 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm reading School Beauty Personal Bodyguard, and in chapter 1738 there's a short note saying in this novel has the origin of MC jade pendant, so anyone can spoil me ? Jade pendant can basically give him infinite amounts of spirit qi, serve as ring spirit, and is related with Yellow emperor cultivation technique maybe.

5. Danis

Danis {(Harem Sect Leader)}{Trickster}&{Lurker}

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is Master Dao of Harem so he love them equal !!!

6. Slaggedfire

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't really find you that funny, my comment was serious and yours was....just plain stupid. In a harem there is never equal love, there will always be a slightly more favored one, it's just reality.

7. Danis

Danis {(Harem Sect Leader)}{Trickster}&{Lurker}

Reading List:
    Link
    MC love them all and did you read the fucking chapter MC treat them equal and yanyan is always get beauty to become MC harem member read the fucking chapter again dumbass

Elawn likes this.
  8. Slaggedfire

Reading List:
    Link
    MC loves many women, but I can't see it as love since every woman he got with was because "she's so pretty" that basically sums up the reason.

Xian Ni likes this.
  9. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, i can see why he's like this though. King Yama once made a little commentary, saying something like, "Lil bro, why you blame your big bro Yama like this? This is all 'cause you held back too much in your last lifetime, ah!" Or something like that.

If we take that more literally, then it means his libido is out of whack due to him holding back for so long in his original timeline. This sounds weird, and weak, but it would explain some things. He is a inexperienced person when it came to women becasue he only ever loved the main heroine. Even if he had sex before, he likely never was a promiscuous person like now. Now that he is an adult male in the body of a hormonal teen, it's as if his main thoughts are of porking cute girls.

Before now, his mind wasn't as lewd due to his love for the main girl. And because he was again, inexperienced. Ignorant. He wasn't without lust, but he probably was nowhere near as lewd and dirty minded as he is now. This could be due to him both being an adult in a teenager's body, and have something to do with the fact that he held back too much originally and now his libido is hyped up more than it should be.

Im not saying his ways of picking up and wooing women are good. With Wei'er, I get it. It seems they have enough interaction for them both to have actual romantic feelings for each other. But any of the other girls so far? I can't see it as love. Lust, yeah. Though to be fair, he hasn't tried to fuck every woman he came across. He might want to, but that's a different story.

That said, im disappointed in the MC a bit. Even if i can understand why he may be more promiscuous than he was originally, im disappointed that he was so easily persuaded to accept another woman. He loved the main girl for so long, yet he flirts with other girls so often. And it's like his love has cooled down. It's not really mentioned much about his own feelings for her, she just seems like another girl in the harem. Not someone special to him. And that kinda pisses me off.

He loved her for so long, to the extent that he couldn't really love any other woman. That kind of love, so single-minded and strong, just seemed to have disappeared. Not saying it's gone, but fuck, i haven't seen him treating her very special at all. That would be a bad thing, treating one girl special and not the others, but damn... That short scene we got about her in the underworld or whatever, you could feel how much she actually liked him. And even now you see glimpses of it beneath that bratty, playful exterior. But him? I don't see much of that overbearing love that he used to hold for her. And that's a serious flaw i see with the story so far. He flirts with other women, and accepted another woman, much too easily in my opinion.

With Wei'er, i can understand since they've had a lot of interactions and that one life and death moment, so i wont say much there. But even so...kinda of felt too... you know. I think he should have had more hesitation with the matter of making her one of his girlfriends. Because how he handled it, so casually, kind of made me feel it was a mockery of the love he held for the main girl.

Elawn, Lawlyeth and Xian Ni like this.
  10. Slaggedfire

Reading List:
    Link
    Amen, harem is fine, but the love needs to feel real, in this case it's as weak as cardboard.

Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  11. slimyslime

slimyslime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that's why u don't get puberty twice

12. Lawlyeth

Lawlyeth [Gorrila Warfare Expert]

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh god that chapter ...

They don't have hotels?
    So fucking embarassing

13. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    I have to say, maybe the most annoying thing about this novel is all the filler that is placed. For a while now, almost around every corner the MC is faced with some prick who makes life harder for him. No, like, the taxi driver, for example. That kind of small, insignificant thing. Everytime he does something, goes somewhere, it's like there's always a useless mob character who randomly pops up and starts arguing with him.

And he either throws money at them or calls his pals in the police force. He starts to strong arm people. Not that they dont sometimes deserve it, but come on. He has to get mad and act like a lil bitch at every turn? We know that it's all just to show he has power and influence, but it's not even needed. It's truly just filler, no importance at all.

And his regret at not doing more to make that little lightbulb girl one of his wives.....Really, that's just...When exactly did he become that sort of character? I can understand Wei'er, but the others....

I mean, i like harems. But thats mainly in fantasy world settings. When it's on a more modern day, earth world, i always think, "...If this aint done right, a lot of the MC's women will end up unsatisfied. Sharing the person they love, that's a bit much to ask."

If that little lightbulb never met the MC, or didn't love him, then it would be fine. Yeah, she will end up with a insanely rich husband. She may be happy. But i just feel she'd be better off finding another decent guy. Someone who doesn't seem so keen on collecting a bunch of women. A person who pretty much seems to think of the woman he supposedly used to love with all he had as now litttle more than another girl in his harem.

TTNH, now im thinking that is how you make a MC devoted to their love interest, but still somehow ends up with a harem. Its done so much better. Hell, it's almost as if it's just forced on him. Bah. Whatever. This story here, though it degraded severely when the MC got powers without doing shit, is still not bad enough for me to drop. I'll stop my ranting here. Just had to vent.

Lawlyeth likes this.
  14. Lawlyeth

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn the MC is such a wuss , couldn't it be better to be a more forceful toward the teacher?

The teacher reacting like a normal person o_O

Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  15. Slaggedfire

Reading List:
    Link
    The worst part of any harem novel is the harem oddly enough. I think it's because the people who write harem novels don't know how to actually write a good romance because they haven't experienced any themselves.

For instance, if this story was entirely about him becoming a kingpin in the software industry and the harem was secondary, would anyone complain?

16. WeiFish

WeiFish Eccentric Grey Sword 『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    What's going on with the chapters...

Lawlyeth likes this.
  17. Lawlyeth

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh no vnpa chapter today :(
    *f5*
    Wuuut

18. Dace

Dace Quack!

Reading List:
    Link
    Where chap 209-272?

19. WeiFish

WeiFish Eccentric Grey Sword 『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd be 100/10 impressed if they translated and released all of that for Christmas, like, DAMN.

20. Lawlyeth

Reading List:
    Link
    I just realised they skipped 70 chapters ?