Spoiler Villain Lady Wishes to Be Like a Nightingale

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by augacutan, Sep 28, 2021.

1. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like it depends on the situation. Since the prince called her his "hero"(not literally called her his hero, but you get what I mean.) She happily accepted it and took full advantage of it and took the fl's credit. What she did is enough for me (imo) to be called a white lotus. And I guess she has a brain so obviously she wouldn't just lie to the king. Though she would still get in trouble when the crown prince finds out she lied, but I feel like she may think that even if the CP find out, he would mayybbeeee Forgive her???.. since they spend some time together. And she literally gave the fl a dirty or weird look when the fl save the CP the second time. And the second prince dialogue is suspicious too.(sorry I forgot what the text was, but it was like she will soon be exposed or the white lotus will finally realize that the fl is a threat.)

2. roseO

roseO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek: More spoilers from the novel please

3. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm on chapter 15.. and it's quite disappointing. So the fl will just help the heroine be together with the CP even tho she straight up lied to him.. sad. She will never get the credit she deserves.

Scarlet Feather, Elisee and lostross like this.
  4. ellanica

ellanica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well that's disappointing. And infuriating. Aside from FL not getting proper credit, that white lotus is manipulative in a way that she's building a wall of lies just to maintain a relationship with the First Prince. She's not innocent. Their whole relationship is built on a lie. Basically gaslighting.

Scarlet Feather, Elisee and lostross like this.
  5. SULUXIAOFFICIAL

SULUXIAOFFICIAL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't expect the first prince to fall in love with mc because he's damn stupidly in love with og heroine (thinking that she saved him)and even points a sword at fl saying that's she's a wh*re who plays with his younger brother's feelings even though mc is just worried that she'll be dating a man 10 years younger than her original age

og fl sucks, she's a big pile of lies that has the ability to be a fountain for crying to much and even cause a misunderstanding to everyone saying that fl is bullying her because of every single time she's CRYING!!! ( she's your stupid, dumb, timid, white lotus) sorry for my words

it well take awhile for the crown prince to know the truth because this story is more focused on improving the healthcare of the empire. AND I SWEAR GILBERT IS THE BEST MAN IN ALL OF THEM !!!

6. chiaki5725

chiaki5725 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg tysm for the spoilers

7. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ⛺ here for more spoiler
    :blobcozy::blobcozy::blobcozy::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

8. LeideLis

LeideLis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers! Please!! :blobpeek:

9. Boopbup

Boopbup Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the prince's reaction when he finds out the mc was the one who saved him?

10. Kyhle

Kyhle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the novel uncomplete?

Gumiisland likes this.
  11. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some more spoilers please!

12. Panda1030

Panda1030 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what's gonna happen when the crown prince finds out? I'm really curious about his reaction because right now, I'm not liking him one bit.

Elisee, Jukki and AnimeHuntress like this.
  13. Eivuri

Eivuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bruh spoilers please!! I’m dying to know what will happen to the jousting event. I hate the first prince for hating on MC and trying to say that she’s trying to kick elena out.

did Elena made up lies or something for that?

14. shampoofaeryyy

shampoofaeryyy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone know the spoilers when the first prince finds out who actually saved him cause he's annoying me lately

AnimeHuntress likes this.
  15. Cipher95

Cipher95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if the king is testing the 1st prince as they already know that the MC was the one who saved him as the OG heroine confessed pretty quickly to the king.

It would be a good way to see if he's a good judge of character to be king.

From what I read in the WN too, the heroine did try and resolve the Prince's misunderstanding but she's too timid and passive that the prince assumed she's being pressured into it. The MC herself was bothered on how to get the heroine to stop crying so easily. Luckily everyone knows the MC's character and no one has the same opinion as the prince.

Scarlet Feather, Elisee and Opelia like this.
  16. Borednight

Borednight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't like the first prince. He didn't even give MC a chance to explain herself and just jumped into conclusions. Fucking hate him already

Hope he, at least, apologizes to MC once he finds out the truth.

Enmea, Mob Character and Ainespi like this.
  17. Elisee

Elisee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the looks of it I'm going to drop this one because first prince and ogfl suck and don't get the punishment they deserve for what they did to mc.

18. redbeans

redbeans Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The crown Prince is so annoying and the same goes for the OGFL. I know that she has tried to tell the stupid Prince many times but at some point, just say who it was god dang it! Oh actually maybe no… this stupid Prince will think that the MC threatened the OGFL into saying that I guess he will only get it straight once someone else tells him or something like this? Can’t wait for his look of despair once he knows that he just treated his saviour as shit. Idk why he is that biased towards the MC (thinking that she is using his brother as a stepping stone) when all the knights could see that the MC only had eyes for her fiancee (reciprocated)

Scarlet Feather likes this.
  19. Cipher95

Cipher95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He will probably lose his position as crown prince and it'll go to the ML like in the original story as he so far has not done anything of note and just been going on dates with the heroine. While the ML has been supporting the royal family behind the scenes and supported the MC in further developing their medical knowledge.

redbeans likes this.