Villain Story Thread (Villains Only)

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by Prolux, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Prolux

Prolux [Specifically Lazy] [Weirdly Motivated]

Reading List:
    Link
    This thread is for the Villains to create their Villains story and talk to one another to go on adventures and fight heroes and such. Again, i'll update both threads and create another for battling when i have time.
    (P.S. Signup here if you don't have a hero and or villain. [LINK])

Naraku likes this.
  2. Okuri Ookami

Okuri Ookami 'Chi Chi Chi' calls the Sparrow

Reading List:
    Link
    So...Are Anti-heroes not allowed?

3. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    Normally yes, since there is "Neutral Characters" nevertheless, I guess the Anti-Heroes will be more fit in the villain's thread than superhero one anyway.

4. DEMON

DEMON Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Best for creating villain is marvel universe
    If anyone can create best villain it will be hit there is one in qidian about magician in marvel that novel was awesome

5. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm.....I will wait for the complete list of heroes first. Want to choose which one I can fight with.

6. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright, let's get this thread started!

Hmmmmm... Dunno if there is much room for other people to interact with this one though, I'll probably need to make a follow up post to make things work out... Still, it's something!

After leaving the hospital, I was still hungry... It was strange, and bothersome, I wasn't this hungry on the orphanage, but now I kept on being hungry no matter how much time passed, no matter how much I ate.

Suika was also strange, the doctors only talked to her when she did something, and they completely ignored her existence the rest of the time, they didn't even take her pistol... It just... Felt weird. Something was amiss with her, and her constant smile was also strange.

She always brought me food though, this much is good enough.

"So... Where do you want to go now?" she asked in a cheerful tone.

"Eat. Anywhere I can eat." I answered, she seemed happy with the reply.

"Alright... Then... Oh, here we go, there is food over here!"

She always knew where I needed to go to grab the food, I wonder why, she has never failed once...

We walked for a while and entered a dark alley, maybe there was a beggar dying from hunger?

"I don't want more food that tastes horrible." I told her.

"Teehee, no worries, this one will be pretty good~" She replied with ever existent smile... She seems to already understand what makes the food tasty, even if I never told her... Unusual. "Oh, there we go!" She said and pointed towards the other end of the alley.

A man came running, entering the place, he seemed scared, as if he was running from something.

She pointed the pistol towards him. "Sorry, but Alicia is hungry~" He stopped on his tracks and tried to turn back, but she shot him before that... A shot on the heart... From a reasonable distance... From a doll that should be shooting her second bullet. She is strange.

The man fell on the ground, and I moved in, I ate, it was tasty, tastier than the kids in the orphanage, tastier than the man that broke my ribs... It was a good food.

"Hey... That was our target." A voice came from above, I looked up.

3 men were looking down at me, their faces seemed twisted, there were guns on their belts. "I'm hungry." I replied.

"You little..." One of them started talking angrily, but another one stopped him. "No, don't go putting your anger out on her... Rather, why don't we take some 'compensation' from her? Surely she must be sorry from taking our target~" He licked his lips and talked on a disgusting tone. "You sick freak." The first one replied.

During the exchange, the third one just kept on looking somewhere else... Amused.

I looked at that direction, Suika was there, she seemed to be looking at him too, and she seemed... Happy. It wasn't her usual smile, it seemed genuinely happy.

She gestured her face towards the second man, the third one nodded.

Her grin got wider and she ran, her knee connected with the man's crotch, and her hand with his neck, he fell on the ground and her feet stopped on his head.

"Who-who the hell are you!?" The first man asked, he pointed his gun towards her... Why didn't he shoot? Anyone should shoot on this kind of scenario...

"Alicia, you still hungry~?" She asked me teasingly, ignoring the man. "Yes." I bluntly replied.

She took the second man's pistol from his belt and shot his head... I ate. The taste was similar to the man that broke my ribs.

... For some reason, no sound came while I was eating, I finished it peacefully. Only then, did the third man talk. "Was this enough?" He asked, though whom he addressed wasn't clear. "No... I'm still hungry." I decided to reply.

"Is that so...? Then how about this?"

The first man seemed to be trembling, paralyzed almost, his gun was still aimed at Suika, but his body wasn't moving... The third man took a knife and slit on the first one's throat... His taste wasn't that great either.

"Now...?" He asked. "You seem tastier." I replied. "Ha, nice." He giggled a bit.

"Girl, I'll give you an offer... Come with me, do what I tell you to, and you'll get plenty of tasty food for you." His words seemed enticing, as if there was something forcing me to accept. I looked at Suika, she seemed annoyed.

"I don't like you using these methods on Alicia." She bluntly said... Her smile wasn't there, it was the first I saw her without it.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry." The wish to comply disappeared with his words. "There, better now?" He asked, and her smile came back...

"Will his food be tasty?" I asked Suika, her smile got wider and she patted my head. "Of course it will~" She seemed cheerful again. "Then let's go." I replied, and raised from the ground.

The man grinned and turned on his back, walking away, we followed... I wonder what kind of food he will bring me...

Naraku likes this.
  7. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    A cannibal~~!
    Aya~ I should write something too~

Hmm, well, I already fastly wrote his background in the sign up page, should I post it here...?
    Whatever~

8. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    She eats souls actually, not corpses.

I should put her info on my sig I guess, I'll do it later.

Hmmm... I didn't want more than 4 spoilers on my sig though... Guess I'll move one to the personal details.

Naraku likes this.
  9. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    Name : Naschry Vain (17 years old)
    Villain Name : None.

Born from normal parent who never did anything evil, they even fought for "justice", nevertheless, he was too young to remember, his parents quickly died in a car crash, afterward, he was picked up by his parent's killer and educated as a slave, getting beaten, hit and tortured everyday, it was just a habit to him, it was just like breathing.
    Natural.

Even when he almost lost his arm, he didn't care, as long as he lived, he didn't care, one day, he wanted to try something new because someone once asked him : "Are you happy ?" he didn't know what it meant, so he decided to ask everyone around him despite getting broken bones because of this.

"Do I seem happy ?!"
    "Ha, it only brings misfortune, so shut up trash."
    "You will never be able to feel happinness."

So, when he was nine, he thought that he couldn't become happy for one reason, because people won't let him know that, won't let him experience something new, so he decided to kill everyone, those person who "educated" him to be a slave, a dog, he just decided to bit a little, a bit who has been deadly, he hanged his "big brother", he shot "his uncle", he drowned "his big sister" in the bath, he crucified his "father", and he locked "his mother" into the refrigerator.

The only one left was his cousin which hated her own family, a good new actually, since he would have spared her after all, but well, she wasn't here when he burnt this cursed house.

So during one year, he wandered silently in the streets, stealing, lockpicking and eating only for himself, unlike others "hubos", he was always alone and refused such thing as help.
    Afterwards, he was captured for someone and nobody cared since which madman will care for an antisocial kid who always kept everything for himself, who stole everything he could, even to the poors, who hurt people to get food, to live.
    He is better off dead.

Yet he wouldn't die since he would be trained by Assassins, unlike others who needed brainwashing and five years of training, he only needed two, first, he didn't need brainwashing, he was already empty, so one year was reduced, he resisted to any kind of physical tortures, sexual, drugs, poisons, pain, no matter what it was, he didn't react, another one is reduced, he learnt during training, all he needed to do is to hear or see something once, and he will remember it, so he did his "learning" and "training" at the same time.
    He was the perfect "puppet", a "doll" who didn't seem to feel any kind of feelings, he never was smiling, to the "boss", it was a great new, all he had was "curiosity", he wanted to see what happens if he does that... what happens if he doesn't do that... what happens if...

Naschry assassinated at least one people per day, normally it was three per week for the "newbies", but since they had such a great opinion of him, they decided to do this in a different way and well, it wasn't a bad decision, he did his job correctly, nicely and greatly, so they thought about giving him another kind of missions.

Before that, we should talk about what kind of restrictions they give to their slaves, in each of their body, there is a vial of poison who is constantly giving poison to the organism, normally, they will die 30 days after being injected, simple, 30 days was the time needed for 10 missions, if they didn't do that much, they will die, and only them could heal those "poor" and "unfortunates" souls.

Anyway, let's go back to Naschry, Vain was a nickname who became his family name on a whim, why Vain ? Because it was what he was, no matter how much you could try, he will ignore everything except the "missions" or what he was "curious" about, during his missions, he learnt quite a lot of things, nothing really happenned during those years, he just always did as he always did.

One day, he lost this "curiosity", there was nothing to see here, just... nothing, that was exhausting to him, sicne there wasn't anything new, he thought about how "betraying" someone might feel.
    During a time, he loved killing, torturing and raping, but to him, now it was just boring, when he decided to change his life, he was 17 years old, 5 years were passed as an assassin, he might have been attached to this life... to those luxurious rooms... he wasn't, he decided to "destroy" everything he has "built", he was the rising star of this organisation, he was the one who made this "sect" great again, but he was also his "calamity", in a few months, this organisation was destroyed.

Who did it ? One person.
    Why ? Because he was bored.

And just like this, everyone who knew him disappeared and he became just unknown to everyone, all those lifes were lost, all his acquaintenances died since he exterminated them.
    And now he decided to travel, to see if he can finds something "new"
    • During one of his many contracts, Naschry caught a glimpse of a book named "Encyclopedia of Plants" useless and useful, there were characteristics of hundreds of plants, cells destructive, poisonous, addictive, aphrodisiac, sleeping plants, ect.
    • So he picked it up and kept it for himself because he was curious, simply curious like the child he wasn't. Afterwards, he found three others book who seemed to be useful :
    • "Basic Of Anatomy" what kind of poisons should be used through the air to infect the body the quickest way possible, knowing the animals and human body to do that was obviously useful.
    • "How to Make a Viral/Digestive Drug." Sure even if he knew what kinds of plants could drug, poison someone, he should know how to use then correctly.
    • "Basics Of Herbalism" It was mostly about how to remove the impurities from herbs, also what kind of herbs he can mix or not, to create more powerful effects to those.
    • In fact, his skill in Alchemy is only a compilation of every manufactured pills/drugs/herbs that can be useful at mass-murder, assassination, healing, kidnapping, ect.
    • After being drugged and poisoned everyday, his organism biologically and genetically changed, he mutated like many of his "colleagues" who could resist against 20% of the injected harmful substances, biologically talking, the immunity system is always trying to reject or destroy.
    • Unlike his "comrades", he resisted against 90% of those substances, nevertheless, if it was only that, it wouldn't be worth mentioning, when the immunity system can't destroy it, they are forced to absord the harmful substances, contrary to that, he "assimilated" them, slowly but it did, his body just absorded 90% of those substances, he never "resisted", he "fused" with them.
    • In short, his body became poisonous, sure since poison was used against it, but then, what about the addictives drugs ? The aphrodisiacs pills ? His body was also like this, since they did a lot of experiences on him to see if they could reproduce a body like this, then try to create mass of them... but they couldn't.
    • Also, because of ceaseless experiments, they used a sort-of pill to make him recover his blood faster than what it should be, draining him from all of his energy, what does it mean ? It meant that his blood regenerated faster, in fact, it wasn't also only in blood, everything that biologically and naturally comes back will be faster.
    • And since they didn't want to break him, they gave him what they called "Death or Life Pills" to put his body in a constant stress, first it stops him from being able to sleep, second, all of his muscles are used to their apex, giving him a really short reaction time and a better adaptivity factor.
    • In game terms, "Mutated Body" will be somehow a fusion of all of these skills : "All-Status Immunity" ; "Improved Physical Body" ; "Sleepless" ; "Enhanced Five Senses" ; "Sixth Sense" ;
    Just a random fact I found interesting : stress is both good and bad, unfortunately, people only talk about the bad side of it, it actually really provoke and make the body/mind sensitive to every situations and things surrounding him, more reactive, then your reaction time is shorter. Being unable to sleep is just a bad effect though. The better adaptivity factor is also true, it's because stress is "preparing" you because you are living a "dangerous" situation. RIght, it also "gives" more energy, in fact, it's just converting the proteins in energy faster as usual if I am not wrong.
    Well... and why did I wrote this me ? *facepalm*
    • After learning how to use correctly a thin sword, a dagger, throwing knives, as long as it's light and sharp, even a needle. Naschry needed to learn how to kill like any other assassin, actually, they wanted their "subordinates" to kill themselves without any kind of learning, and they will die if they don't kill the "guinea pig" in a allotted time which was quite short.
    • Why ? Because they wanted to test, to see what kind of "killing arts" can be created through mostly nothing, they will take most of the people who did a good job and study how they "fight/kill", thank to this, they could use their "arts" and teach them to kids who fit those, some people are not fit to fight a certain way while some are. Everyone is "unfortunately" different.
    • Then, strangely, Naschry's way of fighting was the least fitting to most other people, because this was too "versatile," he wasn't specialized in heavy attacks, he wasn't specialized in light attacks, he wasn't specialized in riposting, he wasn't specialized in avoiding attacks, he wasn't specialized in parrying attacks, he just... did everything depending on the situation, he is even using poison while fighting.
    • Also, he knew how to use only one modern weapon : A man-made sniper / because to him, he thought it was useless to use a gun since his strenght is near to being inhumane.
    • Only believe in what he can see and does not know anything about magic, cultivation and all those things, he never has read a fantasy book.
    • Die as long as he lose 8/10 of his blood

Personality : Apathetic, Curious.
    Traits : Is searching new things.
    Height : 1m 80
    Weight : 55Kg
    Skin Color : Pale White
    Hair Color : Black with White Highlights
    Hair Style : Shoulder-Lenght, Messy and
    Eye Color: Purple
    Race: "Mutated" Human
    Villain Ranking : A

"Bad Guy"

"W-Why ?!" this voice echoed in his head as he cutthroated his "comrade"'s voice, he didn't care, why would he ? Then, he turned his head toward his bosses and asked with the same and usual apathetic smile he always had since his birth.
    "Why didn't you want to let me leave ? I asked, you said no. Then I will. By myself." then he stabbed one more, they never expected that one who always was calm, who never rebelled will do that one day, this was just too perfect, they had contacts everywhere, in the high-class, the mayor was one of their frequent clients, so who could dare to attack them ? They felt too much at ease, and see, this is what happenned, their rising star, the best slave they ever had was the problem.

They didn't expect him to know Alchemy, to know how to heal the poison they have put in them since the start, true, his body was the more resilient, yet all they needed to do was to put a more concentrated poison... but what they didn't know was that it was honestly useless.
    Every poisons was useless on him, every kind of harmful substance won't ever had any effects on him after the experiments, without even knowing that, they still resigned to themselves since they thought he will join them later...
    If this individual named Naschry Vain was a sadist, he would have told them everything and smile, but he wasn't, without any words, he just killed them by crushing their throat with his hands, his body was was stronger than a regular human, trained to death, but also mutated, why wouldn't he be able to do that ?

With those hands seemingly frail, he killed them all, they were hundreds, yet with just a bit of poison he created himself with his blood as ingredient, he killed more than 90% of them, all of them were resistant to poison, far more than a normal human, but it wasn't enough and they died.

"So now, what should I do ?" He didn't know what to do, he just put a long dark and open coat with many hidden and interior pockets, a long sac for his pliable and customized sniper, his numerous throwing knives, his daggers,his heavy hammer, his sword, his uncountable amounts of herbs/plants, poisons and concoctions he made himself.
    He took everything he can, nevertheless, if he needed more, all he needed to do was to complete some missions, kill, torture, humiliate someone, it was how he worked during years, this time, he may gain money instead.

_____________________________________________________​

Wandering in the streets, Vain seemed like a bit of a unique young adult despite being only 17, he only muttered three words : "Lack of Energy." and followed the scent he was smelling and it lead him at a restaurant, a shame for them that he didn't know what the word "restaurant" meant, he knew it was to distribute food. He entered and heard a voice calling to him.

"Mister, could you please follow me, sit, and then order food ?" this voice seemed to be kind and friendly, but to him, it was nothing, he only did as he asked, staying silent... quietly, he thought about it and thinks that it was a place to distribute food for the poors, it was far from it, the organisation he was part of and destroyed was quite well-off, and the food was luxurious, at least 3 stars, he ate plates like theses everyday but didn't care as always.

After ordering, he received his plates, it was a tacos chicken with hot sauce, accompained from a drink called "Moca-Mola", apathetic as ever he ate under the gazes of some persons who seemed to be attracted by the peculiar person who didn't say a word to nobody, who didn't make a sound.
    He was just silent in his every moves, they felt curious but not too much, odd people were something not so rare nowadays after all.

"Mister, could you pay ?" hearing this, Naschry guessed that restaurant were actually a costly service, and he ate something that wasn't worth it, it made him sigh since he didn't have any money currently. He closed his eyes and said calmy.

"Goodbye." he threw a bottle at the ground, and weird green gas quickly appeared in the restaurant, nobody could react correctly, and all of them began coughing as they looked at the youth who didn't seem to be affected by this.
    Just like this, a few dozens of people died.

"Perfect, I needed money and food." this was a restaurant, more precisely, a fast-food, but he didn't know what it was, so he couldn't possibly know what it was, anyway, he took all the money he found on those few dozens of people and cashiers in the fast-food, unfortunately, the poison destroyed the food and greatly reduced the energy it gave so he didn't take them.

"What should I do ?" It was the same question, the same he said when he destroyed the organisation by himself, he didn't know, so he travelled, searching something that could be interesting. He had nothing to do, so he needed to find something, this is what he thought, just like this, he left a few dozens of people dead in a fast-food he left, nobody knew what happenned.
    And they won't ever know sicne nobody survived or saw what happenned, Vain was now wandering everywhere, searching something interesting, something that could make him curious, something he never did.

And I did it~ in less than 30 minutes !
    Bravo myself !
    Anyway, just a short story about what Naschry is currently doing, mostly nothing significient/interesting, he has no restrains for now~
    There is also the "Villain Card" abovee it, I didn't know how to name it so I chose something somehow lame~

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
    AliceShiki and Kysil like this.
  10. Kysil

Kysil [Progenitor of Sloth][Sloth Demon]

Reading List:
    Link
    Kynn is Shy person since she was still a child. She had a very rare White Hair and Red eyes, which made her feel alienated from the other neighborhood Kids. She was also subjected to bullying in school because of how Cute she is Despite her shyness around people. Her shyness keeps on growing as her wariness on people, but she would go and take a shortcut at a scrapyard next to her house to find some peculiar things.

One day, she found a robot with only a head, torso and its left arm attached. She then tried to turn the thing on and see what happens, which the thing just turned on itself. Being shy and Surprised, Kynn withdrew 4 meters away and hid behind a broken fridge.

" Are you the one who woke me up? " Asked the robot. " I-I-i did, but you woke before I could touch you? " Answers Kynn while stuttering. " Think nothing of that... You could say that, you being just coming close means you helped me woke up ".

And thus, while Kynn is Shy around people, is not that scared around the robot who named itself 'Scout Unit - 134'

134 Taught Kynn various things, while Kynn tries to help and repair It, it was a Give and take Situation that time as Kynn liked the company of the talkative robot.

Few Months have passed and The robot got repaired and thus sending his distress beacon, calling for a ship. " Sorry Kynn but I need to go back and report. Though I have something to give you as thanks for being my company for the past cycle. "

134 then hold Kynn's head and Information flowed through. Blueprints, Ideas, even Unlocking some Psychic Abilities on the process. Which led to her fainting for too much information in just a matter of moments. " I do want you treat those gifts as farewell though " says 134 as he walked towards the ship and took off in the middle of the night

Loosing her only robotic friend, she wept and wept the day after she woke up. Which reminds her of the ideas and blueprints she received from 134. She created her First RoMin... A Rabbit Shaped Robot, which then helped her creat another RoMin, one after another using the resources of the scrapyard.

A Dog-shaped RoMin roamed one night, and roamed to the darkest and deepest parts of the streets. And saw some Guys, drinking. The drunks saw the RoMin and threw things and hammered it with metal pipes and sledgehammer. Destroying it.

Kynn retaliated and created more RoMins and beat the drunks. Only to be seen as an enemy by the public and society.

The underground association also took of a liking on the idea of Robotic Bodyguards and tried to kidnap Kynn. Which made her Even scared of Humans.

She took all of her RoMins with her and disappeared from public eyes.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2017
    Naraku likes this.
  11. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww... poor Kynn, a shame that 134 left~

Kysil likes this.
  12. Kysil

Reading List:
    Link
    (( I was pressed on time so I'll edit some things there later. There was something in 'Ideas' that 134 left ))

Naraku likes this.
  13. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    The back alley. It is the part of the city where everything that the city deemed unsuitable for the public to see will be placed. Even people, sadly. The homeless, the criminals, the outcast, etc. It is the place that most people will avoid at all cost.

At that very place, a figure walked with a rather excited expression on his face. He looked around with visible joy in his eyes. No, not joy. To be precise, it was excitement. The excitement that one could usually see from a kid that just got a new toy.

What are those? I have never seen a building so tall before in my entire life! How curious. How fascinating!

While thinking that, Dalibor kept looking around. He didn’t mind that some eyes were looking at him weirdly. Some due to his weird behavior of gawking around, while the rest due to his clothes that although had a few torn here and there, still looked nice compared to the one the back alley’s inhabitant would usually wear.

“Hey, you.”

A sudden voice from behind him suddenly called Dalibor. He turned around to see a pair of man with a very rough appearance standing not far from him. As Dalibor looked around, he also noticed that a few of the people around them averted their eyes from the pair. That strange behavior piqued his curiosity.

“Who, me?” asked Dalibor while pointing at himself.

“No, the mayor. Of course you!”

One of them, the bigger one, came close to him as he said that.

“You’re new around here, aren’t you?” asked the man. “Then we shall give you a tour of the place. Ain’t that right, Bob?”

The man called Bob only nodded while wearing a rather unnerving grin on his face.

“No thanks.”

The moment Dalibor said that the air around them turned intense. It was enough to make a few of the onlooker ran away with haste while the rest just took a distance but still watched them with curiosity.

“..What did you say, you punk?”

“Ah, I said no thanks. I don’t need your help.”

“…Huh?”

“My words. Do you understand what I’m talking about? This is wh-UGH!!!”

Dalibor’s words were interrupted as the man called Bob hoisted him by his collar onto the brick wall behind him.

“And here I was just about to be nice to you,” said the first man. “But this bug wants to be killed.”

While groaning in pain, Dalibor pulled out his cellphone and push it forward. Taking that as his attempt to bribe them to let him go, Bob took it by his other free hand. But as soon as the thug touched the cell phone, red sparks erupted from it. He tried to throw the phone away, but it refused to be thrown, as if it was glued to his hand. Then-

“GGGUUUAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!”

A scream of agony came from the thug while he held his hand. He quickly released his grip on Dalibor, making the strange man fell to the ground.

“B-Bob!?”

The man from before quickly approached his friend to help him. But the moment his hand touched him, another red spark came out of the cellphone. The cell phone then shot out a long and thin metallic wire on to the man, piercing him on his hand.

“AARRGGGHHH!!! W-W-What is –AARRRGGHHH!!!”

The two thugs couldn’t say anything except releasing a scream of agony. The two who were proudly standing moments ago were on their knees, writhing in pain.

“Goodness me. This body is too weak. Such pity.”

The carefree voice came from Dalibor who was in the middle of looking at “his own” body. He shook his head while letting out a sigh.

“But I can fix that~!” shouted Dalibor cheerfully. “And you bugs could help me with that~”

He then walked toward the writhing thugs. The two looked at him with visible fear in their eyes. They tried to walk away from the mad, but the constant pain that invaded their whole body stopped them from doing anything. As Dalibor reached out his finger onto the cellphone, another red spark came out of the device. This time, a pair of metallic wire sprout out from it and quickly impaled themselves into their hand with a loud and horrifying crunch sound. The two instinctively screamed, but they failed to let out any sound. The reason for that is because Dalibor had covered their mouth with his hands.

“Shhh….everything’s going to be fine in a second.”

What followed after that sentence were words that were close to gibberish. But with each words being said, the amount of red sparkle that came out of the device increased. Eventually, the two were covered by a large amount of red sparkle and something happened.

Their limbs started to withered. In less than a second, one could even see the outline of their bones perfectly, as if the flesh under the skin has melted to oblivion. Then finally their body fell down to the ground accompanied by sound akin to glass breaking. Both the thugs’ body had turned into a dry and withered corpse.

That scene startled the remaining onlooker. In less than a minute, the two powerful looking thugs had been reduced into nothing but dried corpse. And it was done by a single man. A single strange and weird man. Their instinct told them that he is a very dangerous existence, but for some reason none of them were able to start running.

“Hmm…not enough.”

Only after those words came out of the murderer’s mouth, they started to scatter away, leaving the whole back alley empty. Thankfully for them, the culprit didn’t show a single bit of intention of chasing them. He was too preoccupied with his cellphone that continued to emit some strange red glow. He picked it up and then pocketed the device again.

“Ah, I need more power source. Maybe places with lots of people. Or maybe a lot of stuff I can use?” A bone-chilling grin then appeared on his face after he said that. “How fascinating~! I will not be bored soon~!”

He then continued his ‘walk’ along the back alley of the busy city without any concrete destination in mind.
    • Drain some life force from the thugs.
    • Got some magic power from their life force.
    • Searching for places to...'socialize'.
    Well, that's that. Feel free to suggest any interaction.

Kysil, AliceShiki and Naraku like this.
  14. Kysil

Reading List:
    Link
    (( *Kynn got seriously scared* ))

shad12ow and Naraku like this.
  15. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Why scared tho? It's not like Dalibor can just touch her robot minion and then control them....oh....right....right....Carry on....

Naraku and Kysil like this.
  16. TheOneTrueApex

TheOneTrueApex Illegitimate Young Master|Sadistic Male Lead|Laozi

Reading List:
    Link
    Black against White
    Dark against Light
    Good against Evil
    Wrong against Right

For ages, man has followed this nigh-interminable dichotomy...

At an undisclosed location...

Inside a dimly-lit room, a young man who looked to be in his late twenties sat in front of large swivel chair watching a myriad of events around the world shown through numerous screens projected on a wall.

War, acts of terrorism, civil unrest, economic emergence, new scientific discoveries and so on...

Meanwhile his handsome face remains cold and impassive as he watches, leisurely resting his chin on his hand while his elbow sits atop his chair's armrest. His expression never changes. It was as if he was watching mere drones go about their business, unaware of the hand that guides them.

Heroes shall be praised, villains shall be scorned
    Players shall play, pawns shall be played
    Each piece, each move giving order to the madness of the game...

He shifts his focus away from the screens to a young woman who emerges from the doorway.

"It's ready" he says. His tone certain, not at all awaiting for an affirmative.

The woman nods solemnly and a ghost of a smile dances along his lips. Unable to contain her curiosity, she asks him:
    "What exactly are you planning, sir?"

The words come out before she finally realizes her folly. She should never have asked for Ao Long never tells. You either find out for yourself or remain forever ignorant. She was about to utter a hasty apology when the young man known as Ao Long raised his hand and spoke dismissively.

"Over the course of history, when was it that man made the greatest leap in improvement?"

Immediately, the gears in her head started turning. She had to know this, there was no room for the mediocrity - not for those who stand at his side. A fraction of a second later, her answer came: "Conflict."

"Correct." Ao Long affirmed with a smile, appreciative of her speed and certainty. "The greatest number of improvements have always happened around the time of great conflict. Be it before, during, or after. Mankind has once again stagnated. It is time to improve once more."

"Does that mean that we would start another conflict? A world war? But the emergence of nuclear arms have stopped that. There hasn't been a major war or else it's mutually assured destruction!"

At this, Ao Long merely chuckled before waving his hand towards the screens. Immediately, they shifted to show accounts about strange phenomenons and dossiers of persons of interest. Immediately the young woman's eyes widened. It wasn't just mere conflict, it was conflict beyond convention.

"You want to start a brand new kind of war."

Ao Long merely cocked his eyebrow as his eyes beheld a mocking glint.

"You make me sound so evil, Xiao Shuang. I am merely making an investment."

Let kings fall, let pawns rise
    Let them gnaw and claw their way to their prize
    It matters not which piece moves to gain the hoard
    In the end, the victor matters not for the board.
    What's ready? Well, up to you. Perhaps it's a snazzy new piece of tech? Or maybe an ancient relic? Could it be your opportunity for a first major crime? Possibly a way to introduce yourself to the world? You decide.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
    Way, Naraku, shad12ow and 1 other person like this.
  17. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright, let's see what I can do! Let's try to make this game alive somehow! >.<

We didn't walk for long. At the streets at least.

The man lead us to a building, a store it seemed, he seemed to be treated as its owner. We walked to a basement and from there, through a series of underground tunnels, they seemed to be below the ground...

"I'm hungry." I told him.

He looked back and smiled. "Soon, please wait a bit more~"

He seemed to be enjoying himself, it's annoying. I thought of asking Suika to shoot him, but... I refrained, he wouldn't be enough.

We walked and walked, until we reached a door, we entered a room and then another room, followed by a corridor, then another room... He told us to wait and entered another door.

There were other people in the room, they seemed angry. One of them shouted.

"Not another one! For how long are we supposed to wait!?" He was tall and bald, pretty muscular, some scars on his head.

"Calm down my friend, I am sure they have their reasons, we must wait patiently~" A man on a suit said. He seemed to be trying to provoke the bald one.

"Just look at that! It's a brat! I could crush her head with one hand! This is a joke!" He seemed very angry, his noisy voice was bothersome.

"The baldy is right, you know? It's about time we had some answers, it's been 3 weeks already, my patience is at its limits." A red-haired woman said, her dress seemed to be made of vines...

"Suika, I'm hungry." I told her.

The fourth and last person, a man with a robotic arm, started laughing. "Look at her! She is schizophrenic! This must be a joke!"

"Then why don't you eat? They are tasty, you know?" She answered, they seemed startled.

"I can't eat if they move." I could hear a rustle from my side.

"Silly you... Didn't you bring your dolls~?" She seemed to be in a really happy mood.

"I did." I took 2 of them out of my bag, "But they can't do much."

"Whe-where did you come from!? What is this about eating!?" The bald one asked, his voice trembled.

"They can... With this." She took 2 pistols out of her bag, probably the ones she got from the guys we met on the alley, and put on the dolls' hand. "Now eat." Her smile was the broadest I saw today.

"Okay." I didn't understand what Suika expected, but I was hungry, and I wanted to eat.

I put the rings with the threads to move the dolls on my fingers... And they moved.

Each doll shot a pullet, both hit the bald man, he fell.

The red-haired shot vines from her dress, Suika jumped to the side and shot her, she fell. The vines withered before reaching me.

The last 2 moved, the one in a suit pointed his hand towards me, The dolls shot him and he fell. The last one opened the robotic arm and a light came from it, Suika knocked his head from behind by using the gun... When did she get there? He fell too. She knocked him a few more times then.

"Now you can eat~" Her grin was really wide... "Okay." I answered.

They were really tasty... I wanted more... I wanted a lot more... I really wanted to eat more and more tasty food...

Clapping sounds, I turned around and saw the man that led us here... Suika was in a cheerful mood. "Bravo, bravo. In a few minutes you did what those idiots didn't in a few weeks, I'm impressed." He seemed to be happy too.

"I was hungry." I replied.

"Of course you were." He giggled. "Come along, I'll show you what you need to do."

I looked towards Suika, she seemed happy. "Alright." I raised and followed, he led us to the room he came from.

Hmmmmmm... Still little room for interaction... I'll need another one to make things move...

We kinda need some heroes too though, right now this is too dead...

Naraku and shad12ow like this.
  18. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, we need some heroes to fight with. As in, SOME heroes. LOL~

Naraku and AliceShiki like this.
  19. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *laughs* Yeah, just villains acting doesn't leave much room for a game, we'll just dominate the world! xD

I should be able to have some room for hero intervention on the next one, but... If no hero exists, it becomes hard... >.>

Naraku and shad12ow like this.
  20. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, if no heroes come, the town will be overrun by my minion soon~ Minion~

Naraku and AliceShiki like this.