Short Story Villain Want All Women

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by Ram5, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Ram5

Ram5 [Noodle Stealer]

Reading List:
    Link
    Story name: Villain Want All Women - Against the Gods arc
    Type: Fanfiction
    Chapter: Prologue
    Tags: Fun writing, don't care about the plot, ATG suck!

Future chapters will be upload at Archive of Their Own.

(Typewriter cue sounds) Frozen Cloud Asgard... During the siege of Sun Moon Divine Hall... (sounds end)

"One day, the Frozen Cloud Asgard will face great calamity..."

It's an old prophecy, although Feng Qianhui, the Grand Mistress of the Frozen Cloud Asgard had made preparation for it, Gong Yuxian didn't really believe it will come, rather impossible in fact, Frozen Cloud Asgard might not be one of the Sacred Ground in the Profound Sky Continent, but it's one of the most respected sects among the Blue Wind Empire, no one dare to seek trouble with them, and she made sure to keep the sect's nose clean from any political affair between the nation, strength might be everything, but so did mannerism, as long her people didn't offend power they couldn't content, Frozen Cloud Asgard's security ought to be guaranteed.

Yet here she was, huddling together with the entire disciple of the sect, she could hear a powerful blast from the outside, but the entire the building didn't even shake...

And also felt a bit funny... because the perpetrators were only two people, but their strength was beyond hers... and the woman currently inside the crystal coffin...

The Grand Mistress... she had activated Snow Goddess’ Veil with the the sacrifice of her own life, a last attempt formation to endure the attack of these two people, it managed to hold them for about 7 days while also sent a distress call toward Heavenly Sword Villa.

The distance between the sects was not over than 5 days journey; if they answered the call, Heavenly Sword Villa should be here a couple of days ago... yet they didn't.

Gong Yuxian coughed blood out, she felt her organs as if shearing by thousand blades, she knew she would succumb to her injury.

“Palace Mistress!”

“Palace Mistress!!”

The Frozen Asgard disciples immediately in panic; Murong Qianxue and Mu Lanyi circulated their Profound Qi to suppress her injuries, but even they knew it only prolonged the inevitable.
    So is this it? This is the end of Frozen Cloud Asgard? Even if Yun Che still alive and come to help them, what he even can do?

And there was that man... a strange one that came long before Yun Che... this person just sort of appeared of nowhere, he said that he could help the sect survived the calamity in exchange for the seven fairies to become his wives, both her and the Grand Mistress barely believed him, but then he disappeared without a trace, even the Grand Mistress unable to sense his presence around the sect anymore.

Then Gong Yuxian never heard from this man again, she neither knew his identity nor even his appearance as he wore a mask at that time...

"Truly hopeless..."

She mumbled then let out another bloody cough, Chu Yueli came forward to wipe the red liquid from her mouth.

“Palace Mistress, we... we definitely can survive... they cannot break the protection of Frozen End Divine Hall... someone... someone will definitely come to save us...” Jun Lianqie said, but her voice didn't really bring assurance to others.

All of them knew as they reached into this stage, their hope to survive was very small, those big doors of the hall were the only thing that separated them from a cruel fate.

Gong Yuxian glanced toward a beautiful girl among the disciples, said, "Qingyue... come."

Xia Qingyue... the girl with a talent that surpassed her expectation, both her strength and cultivation speed truly monstrous, the first time she arrived at the sect, she already at the Rank of True Profound realm, now she's Emperor Realm, soon would surpass her cultivation.

"Qingyue, Frozen Cloud Asgard must not fall, as long as one of us still alive, the sect has a chance to rise again in the future...

With your talent, strength, and knowledge of our Profound Arts… I believe… you can resurrect the sect...

Therefore... you must use the profound formation that the Ancestor left behind... and escape!!”

Xia Qingyue widened her eyes, she knew about this profound formation, it could only be used once and transported only a person toward an unknown destination.

she shook her head, "No Palace Mistress, Qingyue wants to stay here; if we have to die together, then we die together."

"Silly child, don't let your emotion cloud your judgment; if you also died here, you brought down the entire sect with you, we will be forever gone from the map of the Profound Sky continent, do you wish for that to happen? Do you want all of us to die with no opportunity to exact revenge? Do we all have to die bearing resentment and grievance for eternity?"

"..." Xia Qingyue went silent, she declined her face, long staring at the floor.

"Sister Xia, please avenge us!"

"Yes, the fate of Frozen Cloud Asgard is in your hand!"

Xia Qingyue lifted her face and swept her eyes toward the surrounding disciples, even the seven fairies looked at her with hope in their eyes.

Her master, Chu Yueli, showed a smile, a gentle smile she never seen before...

"Go, Qingyue... I pray wherever you end up later, you can start anew and once again build Frozen Cloud Asgard."

Xia Qingyue bit her lips, she really wanted to deny their hope, perhaps even letting herself being taken by the people outside just to let these people survive... but she knew it was impossible, she didn't have the power to make the people of Sun Moon Divine Hall promised anything, once they took her, there was no guarantee they wouldn't continue the attack, her action would come to waste.

Xia Qingyue hated this feeling, for not being able to do anything, forced to escape while others would die...

The outline of the figure came into her mind, Yun Che, her husband... if he was here, could he prevented all of this?

She didn't know... the man never failed to create a miracle, perhaps he had a way to solve the situation...

but he was gone now... dead in a faraway place...

"Alright..." Xia Qingyue bitterly said, no matter how hard she tried to come up with solutions, nothing would prevent the destruction of Frozen Cloud Asgard, nothing could escape her fellow disciples, master, and Palace Mistress from their fate and she knew stubbornly deciding to stay only infuriated them.

"Thank you, Qingyue..." Gong Yuxian smiled.

"I know this is hard, but this for the future of the sect, I am sorry for the burden you have to bear..." she continued.

Xia Qingyue shook her head, she said, "Qingyue will try best to preserve our Profound Arts, and one day..."

At this moment, one of the disciples suddenly exclaimed, "Hey, doesn't it sound very quiet now?"

The other startled, Gong Yuxian knitted her eyebrows, she checked the surrounding area with her spiritual sense, she noticed there were no longer two presences outside, but one ...

This presence... why she felt familiar?

The seven fairies also noticed this, including Xia Qingyue... but neither of them recognized the presence.

"This presence... could it be..." Gong Yuxian mumbled, then she patted the two beauties who supported her, with a bit hesitation, they walked toward the outside of the building, the other fairies, and Xia Qingyue stayed behind to prevent the other disciples from going out.

They pushed the door open and stepped out of the Frozen End Divine Hall, but not long they walked, a pale and scrawny man appeared in their eyes, he leaned onto the pillar, two bodies with green and purple clothes, headless and bloody, lying near him.

Murong Qianxue and Mu Lanyi yelped, Gong Yuxian squinted her eyes, these headless corpses, they certainly the body of those Sun Moon Divine Hall people, their attackers!

"Palace Mistress, you seem in a bad shape... fairies..." the man strolled toward them, his aura was grim yet his face revealed a sunny-like smile.

Gong Yuxian widened her eyes, she knew this voice, it's exactly the same voice from the man who appeared many years ago, but his appearance... changed.

When he first appeared in the front of Grand Mistress and her, this man wore a mask, but she still could see his skin, it was tanned healthy, but now he was grey pale, if not for his aura and coy attitude, she thought this perhaps a different person.

"You are..."

"Right, I don't give my name before, the name is Villian, I am here to fulfill my commitment, saving you from the predicament in exchange for marrying the seven fairies..."

Murong Qianxue knitted her eyebrows, couldn't help but glanced toward Gong Yuxian, Mu Lanyi also did the same.

"I am sorry, but we never agree with the deal," she coldly said, she wasn't lying, back then this man disappeared before she and Grand Mistress ever could respond to his demand, so whatever he wanted to demand from them, they had no obligation to give as the deal hadn't been sealed.

"Of course, how can I be so shameless? These two thugs were just upfront payment... a-a present for you, the sect has not avoided the disaster yet..."

'Thugs?!' the three of them went shocked, these 'thugs' were Tyrant Rank Cultivator! Only one below Sovereign Rank, the peak of cultivation!

Nevertheless, he was right, Sun Moon Divine Hall surely would not give up hunting down Xia Qingyue, they possibly also tried to kill every Frozen Cloud Asgard's disciples to cover up their action, even if they sent the disciples to hide, it just the matter of time before the Sacred Ground found them...

No sect would willing to shelter the people hunted by Sacred Ground, the consequence was just too big, the Blue Wind empire now was also in the war with Divine Phoenix...

"What do you... propose?"

"Simple, I kill entire Sun Moon Divine Hall for you."

"..." the three beauties became absentminded, looking at the man as if he was a lunatic.

"What?" the man shrugged, "I can do it for you, in fact, as long as you agree with the deal, I will go immediately now."

They still looked at him with disbelieve.

"Heez, what a drag, one time, just one time I wish people immediately trust me..."

Of course, trust was hard to gain, words alone had never been really done a good job earning it, it must follow with action and proof.

Now their eyes full of doubt whether this person a moron or an idiot...

"Here, let me save you the trouble."

The person disappeared, and Gong Yuxian felt something sharp on the back of her neck, the hair on her skin stood up in fright, she snapped her head over her shoulder but found no one there.

"Ah!"

"Kya!"

Murong Qianxue and Mu Lianyi respectively moaned and screamed, the former felt someone just squeezed her chest and the latter felt a slap onto her rear.

Then the man named Villain once again appeared in front of them, his left hand made a gesture as if grasping something while the right hand formed an upright palm.

"Hmm... nice texture and plumpness, really my future wives, didn't disappoint me."

The two fairies' fine cheek blushed, this was the second man who had touched their bodies, the first one was Yun Che, but he didn't do it on purpose, yet this man... this man...

"You pervert!"

"Oh, I am so sorry, we have not become husband and wives yet, we should not do an indecent thing, please forgive my inappropriate behavior!!" the man dropped onto the ground and knelt before them, they were stunned by this, one moment he was like a hoodlum, another moment he behaved like a gentlemen.

They couldn't help but think something must have been wrong with his head...

Gong Yuxian complicatedly looked at the man, she might be weak at the moment but that didn't mean she couldn't detect or foresee his attack.

Yet that sharp thing... she was pretty sure if the man decided to kill her at that moment, she wouldn't even know when she had hit the ground.

She tried to noose the man's cultivation rank, but she found none, it's either this man's strength surpassed her by far, or he was not a cultivator.

But his movement... it's impossible for him not a cultivator... then his Rank was above her?

Perhaps... it's really possible for him to kill the entire Sun Moon Divine Hall? No, no, that's the entire Sacred Ground... Yun Che might be able to destroy Burning Heaven Clan, but a Sacred Ground Sect was on a whole different level.

Unless he was God, then it's not possible for him to massacre Sun Moon Divine Hall...

Gong Yuxian truly had a headache, her injuries were getting worse, with the current enemies were dead, she could immediately recuperate, but she needed to handle this situation first.

"Your deal is too heavy, the disciple of Frozen Cloud Asgard is forbidden to marry, let alone have an intimate relationship with men, change the term!"

"I am sorry Palace Mistress, but all I want is women... nothing can sway me from my intention to marry the Seven Fairies."

"Really? How about a treasury? We have quite a resource..."

Villain shook his head, then he said, "Is it really hard for you to comply? Do you prefer your disciple to lost their home and live in fear for Sun Moon Divine Hall? If you agree, not only you are free from this horrible bullying, but you have one power to make the other fear; if I become the husband of the seven fairies, Frozen Cloud Asgard will also become my home, I will protect it even if I have to kill the rest of the world."

Gong Yuxian immediately went silent, Villain truly gave her a hard bargain, the Grand Mistress had broken the taboo by letting Yun Che became their first male disciple, but that's only because he knew Frozen Cloud Arts through Chu Yuechan, the choice was either he got rid the arts or him became the disciple.

But this man... he didn't know anything about Frozen Cloud Arts yet, the secret would have been exposed again if he were sleeping with any of fairies, or any of the disciple, but... did she really in the position to think of any secret while in an urgent situation? What any secret even comparable to these children's lives?

Most of them were homeless people who she picked off the street, this sect was not just their cultivating ground, but also their home... they have nowhere to go outside of here.

"..." Gong Yuxian frowned, couldn't help but a bit sad, once again drove into a corner.

A soft hand tightened her arm, she turned to look at the side, found Murong Qiangxue smiled softly at her.

"Palace Mistress; if this man said was true... if he could get rid the entire Sun Moon Divine Hall, then I wouldn't mind to marry him..."

"I am too, Palace Mistress, the other sisters' lives were at stake, I couldn't helplessly watch them getting slaughtered, or run away and live without a home..." Mu Lianyi said after a bit of hesitation.

"You two..." Gong Yuxian even became more bitter, how much she wished she could prevent them from agreeing with him.

"I believe the other fairies will also think the same, it's the matter importance of life after all..." Murong Qiangxue said again.

"Oh... call them out of here... let them decide..." Gong Yuxian patted Mu Lianyi's arm, the latter nodded and entrusted the middle-aged looking woman to Murong Qiangxue, then she turned around, prepared to walk inside.

"Wait!" Villain suddenly said, Mu Lianyi startled and abruptly paused, the three of them looked at him with wrinkled eyebrows.

"I believe there are only 6 of you at the moment... you have expelled Chu Yuechan, right?"

Gong Yuxian immediately became tensed, she almost spurted another blood but forcefully swallowed them, remembering Chu Yuechan was like a sharp knife jabbed her heart, between the betrayal of Chu Yuechan's scandal with Yun Che and the regret Gong Yuxian had of casting her out.

"If this makes you any better, Chu Yuechan is safe, I have been taking care of her and her soon-to-be-born..."

"!" the three of them startled, looking at him with disbelieve.

"You... took care Chu Yuechan?"

"Yeah..." Villain scratched the back of his head, he said, "a moment later after she was cast out, Heavenly Sword Villa's people pursed and attacked her, I saved her and killed them all, and since then, we have been together."

Gong Yuxian clenched her hand and gritted her teeth, good people you are Heavenly Sword Villa...

"Now since Chu Yuechan is no longer the disciple of Frozen Cloud Asgard, therefore she's automatically excluded from the seven fairies, you have one spot empty, right?"

Gong Yuxian hesitantly nodded, didn't like where this was going.

"I want Xia Qingyue to take that spot and marry me together with the other."

"But junior disciple Xia is..."

"Yun Che is dead, she's practically a widow, last time I check, there is no rule forbid a widow to remarry."

Murong Qianxue crinkled her nose, she already felt despise for this man, Yun Che might not entirely good, but at least she had some favorable impressions to him, the way this man such disregarded his death, making she felt a bit disgusted.

"That depends on Xia Qingyue, whether she's willing or not..." Gong Yuxian coldly said.

"Of course, oh, make you sure also said to her that I know where her mother is..."

(***)

After a while, the rest of the fairies came out from the building, aside from the missing Chu Yuechan, there was Murong Qiangxue who already at the outside with Palace Mistress, then Chu Yueli, Mu Lianyi, Jun Lianqie, Feng Hanyue, Feng Hangxue, and there was... Xia Qingyue.

Mu Lianyi had been informed them of the situation; when they came out to see the person who dared to marry all of them at once, including Xia Qingyue, some of them couldn't help but slightly creep out.

This man's face was not that bad, but he was really skinny; cheekbone protruded and chin was very sharp, his skin was the weirdest, it's grey pale, like a skin of a corpse...

They could see hunger lit up in this person's eyes the moment he saw them, it resembled a fox aimed for a small chicken.

Was this... a person that soon to be their husband? They had seen a lot of young masters and Yun Che, but this person didn't even closely resemble any of them...

Xia Qingyue took several steps forward, said, "Is it true? Do you know where my mother is?"

Villain nodded, but he didn't say anything else.

Xia Qingyue frowned, in her heart, the figure of Yun Che had been embedded deeply, even if he's dead, she didn't have any intention of remarrying...

But finding her mother... that's her dream... the reason why she decided to pursue the way to cultivate Profound Qi, prepared to abandon all sentiments and become unemotional, it's because she wanted to look for her mother who abandoned her and her family years ago...

This person also said he could solve the problem of the current crisis, in exchange for marrying the seven fairies, including her among one of them...

After Chu Yuechan was expelled from the sect, the spot had been emptied for sometimes, perhaps many people thought Xia Qingyue was the one who deserved that spot, let alone she was prepared to become the future Palace Mistress of the Sect, therefore, no other disciple being appointed to fill in.

Or it's just because of Gong Yuxian's personal feeling, her sentiment to Chu Yuechan and Chu Yueli were the biggest among the others, some said she had treated them as if her own daughter, thus she let the spot remained void, perhaps she didn't want anyone to replace Chu Yuechan's spot.

Xia Qingyue looked at the two corpses on the floor, the rest of them were also doing the same, there was a slight fluctuation in their heart.

An appearance was just a few numbers of the requirement of man's quality, in the world where it upheld the law of the jungle, where the strong ate the weak, strength definitely the most important trait.

Chu Yueli glanced toward the man, she said, "My sister... you really save her?"

Villain once again nodded and didn't say anything else.

Chu Yueli bit her lips, regarding marriage, she never thought about it and had no interest with it, especially after what happened with Chu Yuechan, she thought such a thing was only brought disaster.

But if this marrying this man could provide them a way out of their predicament... she...

"First tell us, how are you going to solve this crisis?" Chu Yueli said.

"I will go to the Sun Moon Divine Hall's island, and I will kill all of them."

"Are you joking? Do you know how powerful they are? Do you have any idea what will you up against?" Chu Yueli sneered, she didn't mean to mock the man, but if any person could destroy a Sacred Ground such easily, then no one would ever be afraid of their strength.

Therefore don't blame her if she was a bit skeptical of this man's plan...

"Yun Che went to Burning Heaven Clan and annihilated all of them, well, except one, why would this be any different?"

"Do you seriously compare yourself with Yun Che? And you compare Burning Heaven Clan with Sun Moon Divine Hall?" the twin Feng Hanyue and Feng Hangxue said with a hint of disdain, they were after all interested with the man, and had a bit of crush, couldn't help but felt annoyed with this person's words.

"No, Yun Che is Yun Che, I am but I am, as for Burning Heaven Clan and Sun Moon Divine Hall, the difference between them was just one a weak sect, the other was a bit weaker sect..."

"Big Words!" they couldn't help exclaim, they didn't know where this man's confidence came from.

Villain shook his head, he knew they wouldn't trust him just by words, therefore, he concentrated his eyes, something at the back of his hand glowed.

"!"

Suddenly, all the fairies, Xia Qingyue, and Gong Yuxian, they felt their forehead had been flicked, couldn't help but brought up their hands in reflex to cover them.

They widened their eyes, stared at Villain with a shocked face, even Gong Yuxian, Murong Qiangxue, and Mu Lianyi didn't hide their surprise.

Before they could see his body disappear from their sight, now he still stood there as if never moved at all, but clearly they could feel someone flick their forehead.

What Profound Technique was this? How come he didn't let out a single Profound Qi when he utilized it?

"Now, deal or not?" Villain grinned while crossing his arms, waiting for the ladies to answer while having a smug.

"This is your decision... I won't make it for you..." Gong Yuxian shook her head, she was rather exhausted.

"I... I agree... I will marry you..." Murong Qiangxue said with a bit red on her cheek, but she quickly focused on recuperating Gong Yuxian's wounds.

"I also..." Mu Lianyi nodded.

Feng Hanyue and Feng Hangxue exchanged glances, a bit unwillingness appeared on their face, but they nodded.

"F-fine..." Chu Yueli looked toward the side, one could notice she slightly trembled.

Jun Lianqie, feeling a bit awkward and shy, quickly gave a small nod.

All left now was Xia Qingyue, she had been silent for a long time, but Villain wasn't rushing her, neither also the rest.

Of all of them, only Xia Qingyue ever had a relationship with man, being married even, Yun Che's rumored death was also not long, it's understandable if she was still unable to agree.

The heart of the human, none of them capable to understand, thinking Xia Qingyue never seriously regard Yun Che as any important before, but they clearly wrong.

To Xia Qingyue, Yun Che was not just her husband, but a person who heavily influenced her cultivation journey, he's the one who opened all of her Profound Veins while he still at his weakest, the man who later managed to defeat her in the battle, the man who gave a very rare item to enchant her cultivation... the man who had cast his shadow on her every steps.

How could she forget him? How could she marry to others? Let alone to a man she never knew?

It was difficult for Xia Qingyue, she rather committed suicide than betraying Yun Che... even if he's no longer alive, his soul must have condemned her for her action...

Yun Che's pride... how she didn't know? It was too big, very strong that even not comparable to his strength, something that became a part of his characteristic.

If he knew about this, Yun Che would have run across the world to stop it, not to rescue her... but to save his own ego...

He would deny all the possibilities of choices, making his own rule even at the cost of his own life...

But she was different... unlike Yun Che, she couldn't create a miracle... traded place, she would have impossible to become number one at the Wind Blue Ranking Tournament... not at the strength of True Profound practitioner...

If she could surrender to allow people to live or to give her another chance to live, she would do it, a momentary yielding to seize the victory at the end.

To win, it required patient... to win, it required planning...

"Alright..." Xia Qingyue nodded, looking at Villain with frosty eyes, "I agree."

Villain smirked, then he swayed his hand and took out a couple of paper, a sound recording stone, and image capture stone (I don't know what their name is, but I do think they exist in this world?)

"Here, all of you signed up the paper, one for me, and another for you to keep, then record your acknowledgment of the deal, and lastly, please gather together while I commemorate the event..."

They couldn't hide their shock, as ridiculous as it was, they had to admit, this man came with preparation...

Xia Qingyue's tender shoulder suddenly slumped, she already felt losing...

After finished, the man walked out from the building with happy steps, even letting out a hum, for someone who looked like a moment away to die, he bore a lot of spirits.

When his figure completely disappeared from their sight, the fairies let out a heavy sigh, hard to believe they would get married soon... to the same man nonetheless...

"Is he truly can massacre Sun Moon Divine Hall?" Jun Lianqie said.

"Not chance/ No way/ Impossible!" the fairies said at the same time, Xia Qingyue didn't say anything but she did express her doubt with her eyebrows.

"It didn't matter, it's good if he could, at this moment... all of you must transport the disciples as far as possible from here... Yueli, bring Xia Qingyue out of the Blue Wind Empire, do not let anyone see you..."

"Palace Mistress, what about you?" Murong Qiangxue said with worried.

"Take me to my room, I will stay at the sect, waiting for either that man named Villain or the people of Sun Moon Divine Hall to finish the job..."

"Palace Mistress, we-" Mu Lianyi's words were blocked by Gong Yuxian, she let out a smile, caressing each of their head.

"If Heaven let us meet again, then we surely will meet again..."

including the seven fairies, there will be Mu Xuayin, Mu Bingyun, and that Fengxue? I don't really remember her name...

Something from a video game, hint; rats and plague...

2. An Anime Addict

An Anime Addict (≧▽≦)/̵͇/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ (▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿▀̿ ̿)

Reading List:
    Link
    Upload this on AO3, scribblehub, royalroad and if you want then webnovel (there are many fanfic readers there, you should do it). And oh, can you also post the AO3 link here too:cookie:

3. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    So let me get this straight, you are writing this "fan"fic of ATG because you hate it ?, Or like it ?..

4. rijimon17

rijimon17 Hope you can read the words

Reading List:
    Link
    They're writing a fan fic with the character's of ATG. They dont like ATG so they arent following the plot

Zeusomega likes this.