LCD Villainess Noble Girl wants to slim down her husband

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by venu101, Feb 2, 2019.

1. venu101

venu101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Shadowhawkstar

Shadowhawkstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wew ty for making it

3. Robbini

Robbini Logical? Illogical? Random? Or Just Unique?

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll say as I said in the chapter comments of the first chapters, she's only a half-baked villainess.
    She might have done something minor, and then people expanded on it and then when it was all over, it was all her fault.
    She didn't actually have the... courage, or too much integrity to do some things which might or might not have put her in a better position.

But what she failed the most at is information control and that's what she eventually lost out because of. She could neither provide good rumours of herself, nor bad rumours of the 'heroine' , nor accurate information of the situation nor actually make sure she's not the one caught for doing anything that happened to the 'heroine'.

Shadowhawkstar likes this.
  4. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    But at least now she had an honest heart to heart talk to Alois instead of prolonging the misunderstading like others novel can do to stretch the plot. Truthfully, I give the most fault to Alois though... it's true that the first thing she asked was for him to lose weight and it was mean but if you think about deeply she already was derided by all the kingdom, she didn't want people to also gossip and hurt her because her husband so of course she wanted to try to change what she could. Since she is also a good girl, I bet she wouldn't like for people to speak badly about her husband. Even If Alois got offended by it he could have said he didn't want to lose weight and try to reach an understading with her but instead he lead her on and lied to her. Camilla was right, Alois gave up first, look down on her and didn't try to know her. Thankfully, Alois understood his fault and now he is trying to change. I also like that the maid understood her fault and apologized to her.

5. Haylias

Haylias Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camilla might be honest, but it's that honesty that got her exiled in the first place. Honesty isn't always the best policy when it comes to a nest of vipers like royal courts always seem to be.

6. venu101

venu101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I forgot to link this with the novel page submitted the links now.

7. waleuska

waleuska Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i like Camilla because of this chapter. Why should she give up the love of her life just because? Why shouldn't she fight for her happiness?

8. I your Father

I your Father Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me how it will end?

9. Shadowhawkstar

Shadowhawkstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well basically justice, to not get into too many details. while I knew that Therese was a nutcase, didn't expect it to be to this degree

10. moonppies

moonppies Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is one of my favorite novels, the author portrayed their emotions so well that I could feel Camila's sorrow and pain and that made her so much more human to me. I felt so bad for Alois most of the time, he was never really sincere with himself or with others, so I was delighted to see him coming out of his shell and impose himself, got me shivers lol.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2023
    Bielt and Eisvarith Devirea like this.