Recommendations Villainess Reincarnation but the MC doesn't like the family

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by alternate_ann, Jun 20, 2022.

1. alternate_ann

alternate_ann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Y'know those cliche MC reincarnated as the villainess of a novel where her powerful family doesn't like her? But because she's changed, or she reincarnated as a baby, they all began liking her and adoring her? And she's wondering why they're all obsessing over her now?

I want to read a story where the MC does not like her family and is determined to escape her family without changing that mindset, even after they began taking a liking to her. I've already read plenty of the 'older brothers and dads becoming protective of MC even though she doesn't want to stand out or wants to get on their good side' novels, and most of them end up with the MC liking her family back and willing to stay with them.

I want to read where an MC doesn't want to stay with her family, at all costs. Like, no matter if they began liking her now, it doesn't change that she doesn't want to stay with the family.

I hope I'm making sense.

TXHY and WitchButterfly like this.
  2. WitchButterfly

WitchButterfly Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I recommend "can we become a family?", it's very good. The MC was adopted and all she wanted was love from her adoptive family but they never loved her, even after she reincarnated 5 or 6 times, they used her or killed her in all of those réincarnations. In her last one, she decides to let go of them and finds another family, it's really good. Another good one is "come on now, even if I'm not a villainess", the MC reincarnated as a girl who was alienated by her family because of her personality and just waited for her to die, then she died and MC took over and acted differently, everyone got curious about her change (same old cliché) but she didn't accept their curiosity and acted cold. Both of them are still on going.

3. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    Kill the villainess is a transmigration story, but that aside she is determined to get back to her world and doesn't care about the dad of the body (going by the manhwa)
    And I haven't read it, but maybe Reincarnation – Lord is Extremely Hardcore (going by summary and reviews)

4. ragingphoenix

ragingphoenix Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does it have to be a book villainess transmigration? It sounds like you'll find the type of plotline you prefer in reincarnation vengeance plots, those usually involve kicking the scumbag family members to the curb.

5. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    Death is the only ending for the villain works too. She does warm up to them, but they disappoint her again, and ultimately she goes NC then at the very end LC on them

Immortal_Meow likes this.
  6. Immortal_Meow

Immortal_Meow CEO of novelupdates

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanted to recommend this one too!

7. jinnamori

jinnamori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Please Don’t Come To The Villainess’ Stationery Store!"
    Unfortunatly, I'm only one chapter 30 or so though, so I can't say for sure.

8. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spending the Villain’s Money to Extend My Life

Little One Tears the Villain’s Script

I Just Want to Freeload on Your Luck

kawaii12345 and TXHY like this.