Spoiler Villainess' Reprisal Boutique

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Macarol, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    image-12.jpeg

Summary:

After a car accident, fashion designer Madison wakes up inside her favorite fairy tale as Allena, the daughter of the villainess Irene! For years Irene and Allena have lived in banishment. But there is an untold story—the truth is Irene was never a real villainess. She was framed! Using her fashion skills, Allena enters the noble finishing school, Versailles Academy, swearing to earn the prestigious title of First Lady of Versailles so she can clear Irene’s name and find her own happy ending.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hanging out for some spoiler please!

Boopbup likes this.
  4. Alasse

Alasse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. evanesco99211

evanesco99211 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same. Too many questions for now. Like, who's the father? Why MC never asked about her father? It couldn't be the guy Irene (MC's mother) was said to be vying for, right? Please, let it not be him because that's just plain disgusting. If not him though, who? Is he a commoner? Is he a noble? Is it forced or is it consensual? WHERE is he? And, like, where's Irene's family? Are they trash as well or were they destroyed? And, how the heck she entered the academy that is said to only be available for nobles? How did she scam her way in? And why does this manwha feels like a manhua? Is the author/artist Chinese?

6. Ceilo27

Ceilo27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it bashed on a novel?? If so does the novel have more details about how our MC registered in the academy??
    And how is there no rumors that the evil rival daughter (MC mom) got into the academy?

crystalleciel likes this.
  7. evanesco99211

evanesco99211 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I asked the first question somewhere else and a person replied saying that since it is a Tapas.io original, it's unlikely to have a novel.

8. crystalleciel

crystalleciel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for spoilers :blob_plusone:

9. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have seen several of their originals that are they are the ones making the comic, and are adaptations of a novel.

Not all though, I assume.

Tapas lists an author, whose profile links to their Twitter. Not seeing it as a novel, but only a short scan.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2022
    mewylve, evanesco99211 and Ceilo27 like this.
  10. smor

smor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a bit refreshing plot out of most isekai stuff.. the art is not perfect but still pretty, I especially like the chibi forms
    Also it's a bit sad to see the white haired prince getting so much hate for nothing... I mean if his and edeline's gender was changed then so many would jump to criminalize the male forcing and manipulating his "love" on the female.
    And though, it's not likely but I honestly want FL's childhood friend to be the ML... I want him to be her hubby even though he's a powerless commoner :blobowoevil:
    There are very very less stories with powerless, commoner ML.

imreallyanarwhal likes this.
  11. Lucy scarlet

Lucy scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's her dad? Maybe some powerful noble or royal

12. Reinblick123

Reinblick123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In my perspective the white haired prince deserves all the hate like come on dude MC already stated that he doesn't want to her but he is still stubborn this is why I'm rooting for the Black Hair Guy to be the ML (well I think he is)

Zepelim and Nanashy like this.
  13. nielyti

nielyti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    awaiting spoilers! :blobpeek:

14. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump for spoilers.
    Who is ML? I hope the prince is not and for him to get dumped by both girls and that MC and princess continue on their friendship and that princess finds a better man and gets rid of her trash mother.

Mysticsongstress8 likes this.
  15. Churos The Dealer

Churos The Dealer Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am incredibly disappointed on MC. On the chapters where I dropped this, she was about to kiss with the prince which her friend loves since little AFTER they just had a big misunderstanding and clearance of their fight (which is caused by the Prince because he was an insensitive and disrespectful trash who does not know boundaries) with the said friend. MC got swayed and if it wasn't for MC's childhood friend interrupting, they would've kissed. Then there's Lucas (Prince) where he keeps imposing his friendship/relationship on MC which MC keeps drawing a line between them and MC is actually catching feelings, and yes, I commented on this thread just to tell someone that this is not worth the read. I don't think if MC is smart or not at this point. The only character here on their right mind is Tristan:blobtorch::blobpitch:

Last edited: Feb 12, 2023
  16. Reinnhildr

Reinnhildr Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question, is this based on novel?

17. Jadey88888

Jadey88888 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know who the ML is?

18. Kitty27

Kitty27 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow did anyone notice Allena’s eye colour? It’s half sky-blue and half purple
    Irene’s eye colour is sky-blue, so I guess purple part comes from her father’s eye?
    If so then only prince Lucas has purple eye colour. So I guess Allena and Lucas are related?
    Lucas got his eye colour either from his father or his mother. If it’s from his mother that means Allena’s father is related to his mother’s family but if it is from his father that lead us to a possibility where Allena is Lucas’s are half sister? Or at least a royal blood? She probably even has right to the thorne? Maybe that’s why it was easy to accuse Irene? Probably royal family helped Rossa accuse Irene?
    If anyone knows anything I want spoilers

19. Taraysea

Taraysea Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read a few chapters then dropped it. I couldn't like the MC and the story wasn't that interesting.

The art is also just so so. The dresses the MC makes look terrible. I found it hard to buy the premise that she is a talented designer and seamstress.

MeowPurr and zoefleyl like this.