Spoiler Villainous Princess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by sarrieta90, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Johnwill12

Johnwill12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point in the raws Violet wakes up in Dayhe’s body in our world. And right in front of her is the novel that Violet’s world is based on, imagine how shocked she is about all of this? The real Princess Shannon’s soul was laying dormant in between the worlds, and she will return to her original body soon enough. I believe that Earhart and Shannon will fall in love just like they were meant to in the novel. As for her previous conduct (Violet’s Soul), they can just say that she was having mental issues, but is finally right in the head now. Let’s just hope that Noble society will believe that story. Hopefully Violet will be alright even if she is in a strange new world.

2. MishaArnon

MishaArnon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's true that she won't see her family again or life was a novel but now she is in real world. Her whole life revolves around love for duke that's why she become obsessed but now she can see there is so much more to life. And like in Realiana one the real villainese dies Ofc she deserved but I like how she have a chance to live.

Briana and Johnwill12 like this.
  3. Johnwill12

Reading List:
    Link
    That is true, her love for Duke Earhart may have blinded her, but I can’t entirely fault her falling in love. It’s just that her love for Earhart became an obsession. Perhaps she just needed to learn more about love in a different setting, in this case Dayhe’s world? She will end up getting a second chance at love with a man who was based on Earhart’s character (resembles him), how about that? To be honest Earhart bears some of the blame for what happened to Violet, he should’ve believed her when she tried to tell him that she never betrayed him. If he ever truly loved Violet than he should’ve trusted her, instead of believing in the rumors being spoken about her. It seems to me that Earhart can be a little obsessive about love as well. We have seen how much he continues to get Dayhe (in Violet’s body) to love him with no success.

MishaArnon likes this.
  4. moonlightsstar

moonlightsstar Member

Reading List:
    Link
    then whom will dahye end up with? and how about haron

5. Johnwill12

Reading List:
    Link
    To answer your question, Dayhe and Haron will remain a couple in Violet’s world. Earhart will fall in love with Shannon, the real Shannon that is. Shannon’s soul was resting inside her own body while Violet was using her body. Violet will find love in Dayhe’s world with a man who resembles Earhart.

6. mia-chan

mia-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh i wondering, back then Violet and Duke was in relationship rightt?? and the Duke is in love with Violet? before he come to Shanon.. So the Duke in love with the real Violet before? or what?

7. Ahyoe

Ahyoe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know about the prince and Irene in the end?

Briana likes this.
  8. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am so confused about all these body switches.
    So the current prince who i she. Whose the one in shanon body. The ass duke gets a happy ending? What why and how. Also what happens to the saintess who discriminated. The emproro and his fam ending his kinda a dick aswell

9. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Og!Sharon at the end of the original story,, she's tired as fucc →*4 months back in time and MC hops to og!Villainess body* → Sharon is 'hibernating' or smth like that → OG!Villainess soul hops in her boddo, so two souls in one boddo →some drama →og!Sharon 'wakes up' →OG!Villainess soul hops into og!MC boddo and have a happy life

The only one i am rlly concerned about is MC bro back in korea,,,, poor boi :'(

Sorry for mah messy explanation, but i hope u will get wha i mean,,

Geedi likes this.
  10. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ty i understand. But what happend to the duke shitty duke tbf he doesnt deserve a ending. And what about the emperor and the evil saint

readerz likes this.
  11. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can somebody tell me Shannon and the duke?

I'm actually happy all the ladies get a happy ending

Johnwill12 likes this.
  12. Johnwill12

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally I feel sorry for Irene, and how she lost the love of her life. I hope that Irene may find love and happiness again someday? Dayhe and Haron are engaged to be married. The real Shannon is back and it appears that Earhart is developing feelings for her, so those two will probably become a couple in due time. As for Violet, she’s in Dayhe’s body back on earth, she’s learned that her whole life was part of a novel. Violet also looks into Dayhe’s memories, how her parents died in a car accident, and how lonely she was. She also meets two people, one who resembles Earhart, and the other Irene. It turns out that the woman is the author of the story and that she used both herself (wheelchair) and her brother as the inspiration for the characters Earhart and Irene. In time Violet and the man resembling Earhart will fall in love and she will work alongside him at his bakery.

readerz and Creolenerd like this.
  13. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    What did the duke do?

14. so-chintzy

so-chintzy One of the editors for Yukkuri Translation Service

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone explain to me how the OG!Violet is pitiful & deserving of a happy ending? From what I've been gathering from the spoilers in this thread, she seems to be an incredibly awful person.

>pretending to cheat on the Duke to make him jealous [can be excused because this was OG novel plot]
    >harassing & trying to get Shannon raped/killed [same excuse as above]
    >harassing & trying to get Dahye raped/killed even though Dahye is avoiding the Duke & also it's extra fucked up since Dahye is wearing Violet's original body???? [no excuse - novel author did not write this part so this is all Violet's original self-motivated actions]
    >being such a bitch to Dahye that Shannon's reputation is destroyed [again, no excuse - she didnt even TRY to be like Shannon even though her wish was literally "i want to be Shannon"]
    >tried AGAIN to kill Shannon by committing suicide in her body [ :/ ]

Speaking of which, how is Haron taking all of this??? His wish was that Violet would live instead of dying, but when that wish is granted, Violet!Shannon goes out of her way to be a horrible person & commit the exact same crimes. Does he stop caring for her? Does he go "wow I can't believe I used to care for such a terrible person" & that's why he falls in love with Dahye????

Someone please explain this to me. I seriously don't understand why Violet is considered a sympathetic character just cuz she loved the Duke too much (after her death, she was no longer chained to that particular character trait since everything that happened wasn't IN the novel, but she. STILL. ACTED.AS.A.VILLAINESS. She can only blame her failings in her first life on the wheelchair bound author, NOT HER SECOND ONE.)

Mandyj likes this.
  15. Johnwill12

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I know Violet never cheated on the Duke that was all a misunderstanding on his part. As for the rest her actions were indeed terrible, she did harass Shannon but she didn’t try to have her killed or raped. As for Dayhe, she was trying to see her reputation take a blow, she probably knew that she would be saved by Haron before anything more serious happened. It seems to me that after she enters Dayhe’s body that she becomes a nicer person, perhaps she needed a big change in her surroundings? Haron still cares about Violet since they have been friends since they were children.

Creolenerd likes this.
  16. so-chintzy

so-chintzy One of the editors for Yukkuri Translation Service

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for clarifying because the posts made it SEEM like that's what she did (the perils of mtling from naver blog posts I suppose.....).

But Violet still comes off as kind of dumb even in round 2 since she couldn't even DRESS like the real Shannon lol. (Like, yes, it is foreshadowing from the author & reader's POVs, but from a textual POV....Violet's just an idiot squandering her wish.

Johnwill12 likes this.
  17. Johnwill12

Reading List:
    Link
    Violet’s actions do seem rather dumb, but of course the Duke played a big part in that when he refused to believe that she didn’t have an affair with that other guy. He also didn’t take notice of Violet when she was in Shannon’s body, it’s like he only goes after girls who spurn his advances, what an idiot. Violet may have been foolish in her actions, but so was the Duke as well. I think that her mistake was falling in love with that guy, thankfully she finds someone better in Dayhe’s world.

readerz and Creolenerd like this.
  18. Mandyj

Mandyj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So everyone else ended up as a couple and whatsnot. What happened to prince Russell and Irene? Didn't they ever get their HEA?

readerz likes this.