LCD Virtual World: Close Combat Mage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by asriu, Oct 5, 2016.

1. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 111: *sigh* the writer went for the keep it all a secret approach. So boring! I hate it when writers do that. They got the mc pretending he knows nothing and talking about himself to others. All that lying for no reason cos the truth will be revealed eventually. Seems stupid to me~

2. Celascion

Celascion Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, The MC in this case doesn't reveal himself partially because Young Master is clearly the one who cares the most about it.... But ahem.. Not gonna spoil anything but, I wonder who out of the 6 members of the merc group would enjoy certain.... attention.... from the fairer sex ;)

P.S. Totally agree its stupid why Young Master keeps everything under wraps. But.... Idk. He's the scheming sort, so maybe he's holding back till this sort of major reveal become more impactful? Or yeah, its just the author being a dick and dragging out the word count for more chapters -.-

3. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch-111:
    I'm surprised that that Will-low didn't reveal that she had met all of members of Master Han's Elite Mercenaries. Shouldn't it have come up while the Amethyst Rebirth members were getting to know her, ie why she left her original city? Was there an agreement for her to keep mum?

4. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 113
    poor young master han
    he is quite smart but unfortunatly he got some "pig" like teamate...
    so much efforts hiding for nothing

5. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 120: all the secrecy and lying and now it’s oh yeah then I am him. What was the point of hiding it all this time if the writer wasn’t going to do a big reveal?

6. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 149: mc is such an idiot! He’s so desperate to fight he went against his orders and got some other guy killed. Dunno why he’s being so arrogant thinking he can take on so many people at once.

And Young Master Han is another idiot. Giving them instructions they don’t understand and getting them killed on purpose. What’s the point of that? It’s obv he’s got some long term plan. But he can’t take a few seconds to quickly tell them why he’s instructing them in such a way? Or even before the match just what ideas he’s got.

I’m thinking he wants them to look weaker than they actually are?

7. webreader

webreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they died while luring the others away from miles so he wouldnt be caught in time

8. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The lecher bros...

9. Celascion

Celascion Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been so long since I came here, coz I don't seem to be getting direct updates on the thread lol

Anw, author's gonna do a reveal later (Like a month plus from now)... Well, it's a very... interesting... sort of reveal. Like the sort where people will start recognizing how OP he is, that sort of reveal. And it's like a mini arc worth of chapters too XD

I personally think the whole reason why author keep withholding is partially due to the fact that he wants to milk the whole "unknown new pro" aspect. It does get frustrating at times, but we're getting close to the point where most people don't really care anymore ^.^

10. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 162: what’s the point of telling the coward guy to go beat someone and not give the name of the person? Coward doesn’t look like he’s very smart so just that description was just pointless.

11. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 164: finally! If the writer was going to pull another fast one and somehow fool the ladies again I might’ve dropped this novel. Now to see what happens when they meet in the match~

12. Celascion

Celascion Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL, there's only so much you can get away with at this point beyond literally lobotomizing the ladies or introduce some memory altering spell for Gu Fei to learn

13. Fi

Fi Chosen One

Reading List:
    Link
    Yaoi flag raised!

14. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 171: damn Xi Xiaotian is out to rob these two guild leaders of 1k gold. Will the mc get a share if he finds out about this deal? And how is it that no one else has even the slightest information about him? If Fireball was there would he sell out the mc? Would he ask for gold or the contact info for girls haha~

15. Fi

Fi Chosen One

Reading List:
    Link
    @asriu can we have a shipping poll?

16. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    So I'm guessing that Gu Fei may introduce Vash Lushness to Amethyst Rebirth. Will he seek Wil Low's approval first?

17. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    If a poll is added now I don’t think many people will see it and take part. Instead why not create a separate thread and do the poll yourself? I think a new thread will get more views~

18. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 184: I hate how naive this mc is. He’s really too simple in everything he does. Well except for when it comes to fighting. It makes him less likeable for me.

19. Celascion

Celascion Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah... It's a little off putting at times when author just needs the MC to become a dumb guy just so as to fit a somewhat outlandish plot, but at least he's improving ever so slowly in how he handles people... And even his fighting style ;)

20. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    I do like that he’s working to improve his fighting style by incorporating magic into it but his whole mentality in fighting is stupid to me. Sure he likes the game cos he can do the fighting there that he can’t do in real life. But that doesn’t mean every chance he gets he should rush to fight. There’s no fun in that really and it doesn’t do much to make the story more interesting~