LCD Virtual World: Peerless White Emperor

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Faust, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Katherine

Katherine EvangelineSatanaAnastasiaDewiMiyabiMelatiNefertari

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe, we need to prepare popcorn for the massive release when the Translator back :D :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

thx for the chapter ^^

2. LellowD.Vill

LellowD.Vill Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here's our chapters guys, but it's only 7, huhuhu T_T...

3. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand why the priest can take a seat and watch tv, but why can Ye Tian join him? Isn't she supposed to be playing a more active support role?

I love the mid-battle assassination attempts from Spying Blade. Also loved the discussion about about it after the battle ;)

For some reason, I thought he'd go up to Lin Le in the middle of the battlefield and ask him to bring out his cart so he could restock his arrows ;)

"giving him 5% bonus per active aura." Ah, so it wasn't all auras period. Still very strong when combined with his other ability that lets him have more auras though. Especially after he levels both skills up.

"The skill required weapons to be sheathed. The 2nd quick-draw requires a 2nd weapon." I was wondering if he'd start dual wielding greatswords. I guess this answers that question. I expect lots of shocked reactions on this subject in the future ;)

4. Katherine

Katherine EvangelineSatanaAnastasiaDewiMiyabiMelatiNefertari

Reading List:
    Link
    now Little Lin Le become like Kirito, next time maybe at certain Amount of STR with his job Arms Dealer maybe he will Reach at Roronoa Zoro Lv use 3 Sword in his Mouth and both Hands. then next maybe his job Advanced like become Arms Demon, Arms Devil, Weapon Master, Weapon King, Weapon Emperor, Weapon God or something more cool IoI that will let him Wielding 4 weapon, or 6, or 8, or even 10 Weapon for certain Time Like Naga Raja Mode, Asura Mode, Vajrakilla Mode, God Mode or so on :rolleyes:

i am really Curious and looking forward what will become of Little Lin Le in the Future~ :LOL::ROFLMAO:

5. syc

syc [ 空白 ]

Reading List:
    Link
    I have let every down :sweating_profusely:
    I have more chapters, but you'll have to wait till I get to a stopping point I am satisfied with :blobowoevil_horns: By the way, we should be able to see them leave the beginner village within the next few weeks, I feel it coming :blobparty:

I believe I once promised someone cat pics in a comment, but never delivered :blobpensive: Will do my best to remember next time :blobsalute: My cat is the cutest :blobtriumph: And now I have some artistic pics of her from my sisters :blobxd:

LaDyViL likes this.
  6. LellowD.Vill

LellowD.Vill Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry Leader Syc we know your difficulties in the past month.

7. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ship!!!

CloudDragon x Ye Cang
    SpyingBlade x Ye Cang

Bcww likes this.
  8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if it was always a mimic, or if that was the game's defense mechanism to keep him from emptying the chest before it could be opened ;)

Blessing of Strength is quite OP, especially if it can stack with itself.

I hope they leave the starter village soon. Its honestly taking far too long and the constant power ups are getting both old and much harder to swallow given their location. Honestly, at their levels, they shouldn't have even half as many skills as they have, even less considering the quality of them.

9. Narr-master

Narr-master Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, but the devs probably meant the skills and rewards to be distributed among different players per beginner village, thus creating multiple elites, not them being hogged by one plot armored party. Still great though!

10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I also meant it from a story perspective. Its hard to care about new skills/treasures if they pop up in almost every chapter.

11. LellowD.Vill

LellowD.Vill Member

Reading List:
    Link
    T_T only 4 chaps...

12. syc

syc [ 空白 ]

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree... Pretty sure some old skills are going to be forgotten and never used again... or they'll end up spamming so many skills that it'll feel like they have unlimited resources...

Anyways, it'll be soon... all that is left is the werewolf quest. They can't possibly stall any longer...

:blob_grin: Worked hard to release more.

LellowD.Vill and LaDyViL like this.
  13. Narr-master

Narr-master Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't be the only person that feels that the rl chapters are boring. Can't wait for them to return to the game.

14. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "Windwalk: Use the wind to conceal yourself. Your next attack while concealed will deal 3 time damage. Cooldown: 5 minutes. Cost: 25 energy." Unless concealment is basically useless in pro fights for some reason, this is a pretty OP skill. Though probably not as OP as that 25 hits at 50% power skill if you're allowed any sort of control over where they hit.

"One mistake might cause injury to his teammates." She should know better than to think that Lele cares about damaging his teammates ;)

She should also remember him and his molotovs from the game, and realize that he's actually a very very good mad bomber.

lol, GreenDew tried to be Lele's shadow, but he wasn't having any of it ;)

I dunno, I think Lele would be a fan favorite if he were allowed to play a Bomber. Just think of the merchandising! ;)

I dunno, I think they can use the real life stuff to delay the move from the noob area for a very long time.

Also, don't overwork yourself :)

15. LellowD.Vill

LellowD.Vill Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the chapters Leader Syc...

16. LuneyLune

LuneyLune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone else feel that ye cang's initial avatar outfit looks like one of those silver spray painted street performers that moves like a robot?

17. LellowD.Vill

LellowD.Vill Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huhuhuh, when is the next release?

18. syc

syc [ 空白 ]

Reading List:
    Link
    Whenever I get off my lazy butt and edit/finish touches on these chapters I've been holding onto :blobowoevil_horns: Probably not tonight though.

19. LellowD.Vill

LellowD.Vill Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehe, lack of good editors, I see.

20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Her family's bar for her spouse has been lowered so far lol.

Rofl at Frozen Blood. I wonder how what share of the responsibility for those rumors was hers rather than Elegant Fragrance? ;)

I pity Thorny Rose's father more with each of his appearances ;)

I wonder if they'd be more or less eager to have him in the family if they knew his true status within the Dragon Group.

And people said the author couldn't avoid leaving the noob area for much longer.