LCD Virtual World: Peerless White Emperor

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Faust, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Aop

Aop [Great Destroyer of Filth] [Dao of Cleanliness]

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't help but feel that someone is going to kidnap ThornyRose to get to Ye Cang because of his Dragon Group duties. >_> I mean, a surprisingly large amount of bigwig types know that he is both her boyfriend and part of the Dragon Group... that just screams future plot point.

2. Anon_711

Anon_711 Dress Break - Level(Max)

Reading List:
    Link
    They are too scared of him, though.

3. Narr-master

Narr-master Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I enjoyed the new chapters. Truly, I did. But I still coudn't help but feel a tad disappointed that it was yet another 10 chapters in the real world. At least these new chapters were more entertaining than the ones in the studio. Uuuu, can't wait for them to go back to the game.

4. Aop

Reading List:
    Link
    B-b-but there will always be that Young Master type who will go 'pfff, his reputation is exaggerated.' And then his father will have to go full force into destroying Ye Cang because they can't allow for a powerful enemy to get away after killing/maiming his son.

EDIT: I just realized that I just made a different point then I originally meant to. :X

5. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What was the joke with those English lines? I really didn't get it.

I love 208's title XD

Well, after this, the MC's cooking should be world famous ;)

rofl at those poor idiots who actually wanted to eat "Brother Hero's" food ;)

They shouldn't be surprised that his food is poisonous. After all, they ate it, and one of them died from eating it, plus there was the rat colony incident. Actually, why didn't they just take those 2000 portions and toss them in the cave? If they blocked the entrance afterward, the only way they could lose is if there was another exit, and that would be super easy to find using the stench ;)

You'd think that a god would put a cooldown on their totem, just so that they wouldn't be annoyed for every petty battle. That said, I wonder if you can have multiple totems out at once, and if they stack.

I really thought that each noob village would have to complete its own quest before its players could leave. Were they afraid people would start deleting their characters and restarting until they got an open village or something?

6. syc

syc [ 空白 ]

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't get it either. :blob_zipper_mouth: Maybe it's playing around with like I got your back?

7. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hanzo that you?

8. Zyront

Zyront Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Little ration.... poor bug, i think that every time it dies hes gonna harvest the corpse

jacobpaige likes this.
  9. Narr-master

Narr-master Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    These last few chapter were great. Too bad there will now be 7 in novel days of rl.
    The whole lil dino thing will either be super dramatic, or, more likely glossed over.

10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    If there's a gamblers association, I think Lele should probably join that instead ;)

If he introduces Shaking Bear to Linda, he'll likely abandon the church in heartbeat ;)

lol, I don't know why Thorny Rose is still friends with Frozen Blood XD

On second thought, if that's how they do math, its the perfect place for Lele :ROFLMAO:

I wonder how long it'll be until they start encountering equipment and skills that deal 1000% damage. If that hammer is standard gear for noobs, then its only a matter of time before it happens.

I wonder how Ye Tian will feel about her profession as all of her explosives make their way into Lele's hands?

Man, the author is seriously against the idea of doing any adventuring outside of the noob area.
    Assuming that that's even a possibility, it'll be super lucky if he doesn't intentionally kill it...

11. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Your best friend is often also the greatest enemy.

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    rofl, how could Frozen Cloud be so foolish as to trust Frozen Blood? Has she learned nothing in her lifetime of experience being around her sister? ;)

lol. I knew Frozen Blood would leap at the chance to make things worse as soon as Mrs Qin started cursing her sister as a man thief. Though I wasn't expecting it to all be an excuse for everyone to go on vacation.

Ah, I thought 1 minute 25 seconds was for the leader, not the entire hall. I was thinking the leader was actually somewhat strong...

At this point, I'll be quite surprised if the genetic experiments that created the MC and his sister weren't based on the Chrysantemum Emperor's genes. I am a bit surprised that Lele is an alien though.

lol, her adoption turned from a joke to a true worry. I wonder if her parents can still salvage things without resorting to DNA tests? ;)

While I'm definitely looking forward to whatever fiasco is about to occur in the competition, I do wish the author would advance things in the game a bit.

I wonder why Wu Na isn't aware of their exploits in game. They should be pretty famous by now, and pictures and videos of them should be quite easy to find. Or am I just forgetting something?

13. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pfffttt ThornyRose parent is amazing.

And wow Lin Le is descendant CE

14. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mebe WuNa just doesn't care about what is happening in other places?

15. p_chanyeolxoxo

p_chanyeolxoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg...they actually got together? I stopped reading for a bit and it turned to this ship?

16. Aop

Reading List:
    Link
    They didn't actually get together, she was using him as the cliche pretend boyfriend. But her family loves him and are really pushing the ship.

17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    c233: rofl, there's no one in that team with any common sense :LOL:

rofl at the teachers too :ROFLMAO:

c234: She should have expelled them. Even if they win the five schools competition, they'll still bring unspeakable shame to the school in the process, assuming they don't just get disqualified, which seems much more likely.

c235: How could she report on her phone? Weren't all electronics in the area destroyed?

I'm not sure how much it is that they love him, and much it is that they love that he's male...

18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    So, is Warsong Aura permanent once activated, or does it only last for one minute?

I wonder how much he'll buff people by the end. I'm expecting him to at least double everyone's stats just by being there ;)

Every time Lin Le tries to steal credit for Ye Tian's hard work, I like him just a little bit less, and hate him just a little bit more.

Does this game allow modding or something? If not, then why did Spying Blade think that her map was generated by coding and not hand drawn?

Seriously, I'm really starting to hate Lele here. He's just going to torture that cat and then lose interest in it until Ye Tian tries to feed it or pet it or something, then he'll get super pissed and suddenly start caring again until he's chased her off.

19. null

null Procrastinate Lv MAX

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably passive or toggle-able aura with active effect.
    Usually in other game this kind skills have "aura disabled when skills in cool down" trait as penalty.

20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm betting Lele will get Alulu's treasure at some point. It sounds like they had the same class.

I wonder how upset Spying Blade's quest giver would be if he found out that they completely wiped out the magic crystal vein and stole all of his equipment?

Why is it called Create Water? Its clearly Create Mana Potion. Also, I wonder how much money he can make with this skill and five wharehouses worth of magic crystals? Too bad Ye Cang didn't tell Ye Tian about his new skill, and is too stupid figure it out on his own. Still, becoming a tier two noble and getting a couple of promotions in a high power organization isn't a bad deal either, and honestly, they have a ton of money and will likely get even more from the mine they'll be establishing.

Everyone saw him use the ability, but no one thought "Hey, aren't mana potions super rare? Aren't there tons of spellcasters? Couldn't we make a bloody fortune converting crystals into mana potions and selling them through Rica's shop?" Are mana potions not rare anymore or something? Honestly, even if they're not rare, it'd still be a profitable business, especially since he doesn't have any other way to get rid of the crystals.

Also wondering why they didn't do any blacksmithing/embedding. They had the materials, they have equipment needing upgrades, and they have nothing else better to do with the materials unless they plan to sell them to the big guilds. Which would also be a decent idea since they're probably at the peak of their value right now.