LCD Virtual World: Peerless White Emperor

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Faust, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Narr-master

Narr-master Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh, bits and pieces over hundreds of chapter. Like, when the little sister appears, she's stated to have a frankly stupid high number for an IQ. Yet, over the course of the novel, when the MC orders the sister to do something in the game with her super brain, there are times she goes, 'why, you could have done that as well'.
    Just little nuggets over the course of the novel, that when put together paint him as the girl's peer.

2. LuneyLune

LuneyLune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I always thought it was blind faith that motivated her to follow him. Like how she uses for father to eat his cooking.

3. Narr-master

Narr-master Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really. She does love him to pieces and respects him a lot. But gags aside, you can still see little moments when she matter of factly drops serious insight into his capabilities. They are meant to be perfect humans I think. I'm still rereading the whole thing should this get picked up again by someone. I'm really fuzzy on a lot of small details.

4. Grenore

Grenore 《Member》

Reading List:
    Link
    But something confused me
    what's the connection between him and the white haired guy in avici??
    I thought MC might be the reincarnated or a clone of that guy !!!

5. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone answer this? Thanks.

6. shuiko

shuiko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    see now we're worried QI came and shot @syc ... i'm scared its been 4 months no news.

7. Nekorin

Nekorin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's confirmed @syc dropping this..

8. Zombielord

Zombielord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There’s 3 guys at the very start. Ones the MC, ones somewhat stupid and insanely lucky and then the third guy whose like a giant. The third guys sister was the MCs girlfriend and she ended up with either cancer or a disease and committed suicide. MC broke into hell(avici) in order to bring her back to live but failed and that part of him got trapped their. They can’t do anything to him either cause there’s these 4 books that give it’s owner God Tier OPness and he has one.

9. shuiko

shuiko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well my life is offically more sad and dark now. Will miss @syc

10. Grenore

Grenore 《Member》

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like you didn't understand what I was asking about?
    Read the whole thing, until the latest chapter and you'll understand What I was asking about???

11. umair

umair Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He practically never visits NU, so probably he will never answer anyone here. But yes, the drop is confirmed. He is willing if someone takes the series up. He did mention that, if no one takes it up, he may pick it up after an indefinite amount of time...

Nekorin likes this.
  12. momonga143

momonga143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude his iq was never said in the entire story... his little sister on the other hand is the one who has 400+iq dont make stuff up. They were engineered to be perfect but he isnt... the guys has high eq but iq isnt one of his strong points it is clearly sated all out the story. Besides his eq comes from the warmth of the family he used to have not because of being a test subject.

Bobby24 likes this.
  13. Tolazytothink

Tolazytothink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Near the start I thought it mentions his IQ is around 80

14. houn

houn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any new updates for this?

15. Nekorin

Nekorin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's already confirmed that @syc dropping this.. there still 30 translated chapter but when it will posted?? only @syc knows..

16. kfahad

kfahad 『The Lurker Beast』『Beast fallen』

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know what chapter sky burial died at hunting flame?

17. Grenore

Grenore 《Member》

Reading List:
    Link
    Look at the bloody question.......
    Please read my question,
    Seriously bloody heck, why are you quoting me without even knowing the answer??......

Anyone do that again, and I'll report.

Should be right after white saved that Li family girl.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
  18. momonga143

momonga143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh shit sorry. Replies to the wrog guy... i thought it replied that liron guy.

19. kfahad

kfahad 『The Lurker Beast』『Beast fallen』

Reading List:
    Link
    I was just skimming in that chapter, did the author write the scene? or just spyingblade just said it in his mind?

20. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    Even so, your reply was wrong. If you payed attention you would see that Ye Cang is always in control of the situation, only exception being when he raided Lele’s clan and almost got killed. Also, no way someone as dumb as he PRETENDS to be would make it to the 10 Commandments and be heavily involved in the inner politics and have a grasp of the situation like he does, even being feared by the other members. Strength alone would not lead to that. Plus, the very fact that he is strong to the point of unlocking 8 or 9 gene locks is proof that he is way smarter than he pretends to be. Also the way he teaches people such complex techniques with ease, and the very fact he grasped such techniques by himself and understands the physical concepts behind them is also proof he is not dumb. EVERY aspect of Ye Cang other than his purposeful goofiness points out to him actually being a genius.

The only moments Ye Cang was ever perceived as “not having a high IQ” or however you want to put it was through other people’s eyes when he was doing mischief or playing dumb. Still, his positioning and decision-making in combat more than once made people change their opinion on him, including his ridiculous sparrings with Thorny Rose’s grandfather. Him always outsmarting someone as experient as he is in combat, and in such a ridiculous fashion repeatedly is yet another proof that he is actually smart. So yeah, while people AT FIRST think he is dumb, they always, without exception, come to change their opinions.

I mean, come on man, this is common sense. It might not be explicitly stated, but the author implied heavily that he was way smarter than most people through his actions and the results. Another proof would be Tian Tian’s respect for him and following his every decision. Sure, when he is goofing around or playing games she does all the heavy lifting planning-wise, but when things get serious IRL he is always the one to take the reins of the group.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
    letswait likes this.