LCD Virtual World: Peerless White Emperor

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Faust, Jun 5, 2017.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if it really was his level, or if it was because one was a dark dish and the other was a normal one.

They should really come up with a better system for loot distribution. Something like a point system or taking turns. As is, with bidding or rolling, Ye Cang's group basically gets everything good and the others only get the castoffs.

I wonder how ThornyRose would feel if she knew that he was planning to give the book to a mage in her guild? Also wondering if Nana is still planning to join her guild or if she'll jump ship to Ye Cang's.

Ye Cang is in charge of making the dough though. Its even got multiple types of slime in it.

2. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    What possessed her to think Lele would be bad at any game that had an element of chance? ;)

"You’ve received the common skill - Yak’s Beast Taming Theory (Super Rare - Beginner Level) (Can Evolve)" How can it be both common and super rare?

Well, we know he'll get at least two more auras int he future. Likely more than that since the skill can probably be leveled. I wonder how many effective levels he'll add to whatever party he's in by the time he actually has to decide which aura to not equip?

It should be hard to find a shield better than that one based on stats and skills alone. I'm sure they'll manage it before long though. Which makes me wonder what the end-game shields will look like. 100% damage reduction passives? If so, the weapons will have to have "ignores xx% damage reduction" or something to counteract it or it'd be impossible to damage the high quality tanks.

I wonder if they've forgotten that the shield they just spent so much to enhance doesn't actually belong to them? And if ThornyRose will insist that they return it to her when she probably can't even use it with its new stat requirements.

I wonder if the Shield of Light option was due to her baptizing it with a shield spell. If so, that could be very useful info in the future.

Sounds like people with dismantling skills will be an absolute requirement for raids.

I'm not sure there's much point in hording equipment this early in the game. Even if someone wanted to join your guild, they wouldn't really be able to do it until after they left the noob village, and by then, they'd probably be able to use even better gear.

3. p_chanyeolxoxo

p_chanyeolxoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's not forget that thornyrose is using Ye cang's sword. He let her borrow it because she facetanks while he's in the back. So if she want it back, then she gonna have to give back the sword as well as pay for the upgrade to the shield.

Completely agree with you, Lele is pretty much the goddess of luck's child, any game that has the "win" option is in his pocket lol. She got greedy and thought he too childlike to beat her. Sore losers those girls XD

Super looking forward to their own guild. Ye cang said earlier that quality over quantity. So much expectations for what kind of weirdos they convert to their side

Probably in general a true hunter class would yield a taming skill too, but because Ye cang did a bunch of quests and got very recognized, yak personally taught him his taming skill instead of th generic one? At least that what I think.

I feel for shakingbear's auras, he wants active skills but all he gets are party buffs instead. In future if they ever get more ppl for their guild, there is probably going to have a fight for who gets to be in the main party.
    **on a another note, what is the max number for parties in the game? Like we know the quests have limits, but not clear for raids cause they still in newbie village.

4. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    We'll find out for sure when the raid happens, but at the moment, I'm assuming its ten since that's been the cap imposed by the quests so far.

5. null

null Procrastinate Lv MAX

Reading List:
    Link
    Its common for general , not common for tier.

They paid it back with superior tier shield on ch 93. Crystal shield was rare tier.

6. p_chanyeolxoxo

Reading List:
    Link
    I really wonder when they will leave newbie village. Already level 10 and rankings opened, would they have to start a new story q to leave? Also looking forward to the different main cities, beside the one where half elf one is at. Would the thornyrose girls follow him or go meet up with their guild xD

7. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I won't be surprised if the Diplomat of the village has to be the one who opens that path.

8. p_chanyeolxoxo

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there other diplomats? In the other villages I mean or only 1 for the entire game to open path.

9. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Dunno, the wait is killing me hahaha

10. null

null Procrastinate Lv MAX

Reading List:
    Link
    Solving Werewolf / Wolf God problem are most likely the prerequisites to unlock next town

11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    rofl. I never expected the fujoshi to show up :ROFLMAO:

How could making a beautiful butterfly be a threat? Wuna is far too cynical ;)

I'm not really clear on what you mean.

As I recall, she earned that shield. I don't remember anything being said about it being a trade for her crystal shield.

12. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    FUJOSHI IN GAME!!!!

Now who should I start shipping....Blacksmith Wales x Shaking Bear? ლ(`∀´ლ)

13. p_chanyeolxoxo

Reading List:
    Link
    Did I miss something, who's the fujoshi?
    +1 on Blacksmith Wales x Shaking Bear xD

LaDyViL likes this.
  14. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL just see the latest batch release. CloudDragon x PaleSnow lol

15. p_chanyeolxoxo

Reading List:
    Link
    XD yea I didn't see the update on favorite list so had to go read and wow, want to be part of that crowd lol

On another note, what is clouddragons group main quest about? He said that their quests would meet soon but for the life of me I cannot recall his group quests....

LaDyViL likes this.
  16. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr my fingers itch ughh DO NOT OPEN THAT SPOILER IF YOU VALUE YOUR SANITY

Zhang ZhengXiong shuddered with every touch he felt along his exposed chest. "Master Wales?" he squeaked.

"Yes, my dear disciple?"

He ran to bossess straight on, fearless. But hearing those sickly sweet voice of the blacksmith, he can't help but felt goosebumps. Gulp. "Is th--there someone else here?"

"No, there us just you. And me."

Another finger ran along his exposed navel. So it was really this perverted old man! "Ma--Master, why must I wear this bl--blindfold?"

"You need to be able to feel the essence of life for the next phase kn the way of a blacksmith."

Damn it! He always have excuses and all of them sounded so reasonable. "Why do you keep touching me?" he did not squeak!

"To measure your worth, of course. We can't be careless and injure you beyond repair for our next....session."

He hates his life.

------

Wu Na: How's this?
    Ye Tian: They are too OOC.
    Wu Na: Little Tian, this is how Danmei works. You have to make them OOC to spice up things.
    Ye Tian: I see. I will remember for my next work. Should we post this on the BBS?
    Wu Na: Of course, our followers are waiting for our next installment since last week.

Perhaps the continuation of that werewolf quest.

syc and p_chanyeolxoxo like this.
  17. p_chanyeolxoxo

Reading List:
    Link
    To LaDyViL, you are awesome. :love::X3:

LaDyViL likes this.
  18. DeusZurich

DeusZurich Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's comedy gold plus the translation speed and quality is quite good too unlike other VW series

19. Risus

Risus ✵ Enigmatic Poet ✵ Tiger ✵ Reese's ✵

Reading List:
    Link
    IIRC, Clouddragon and his group were doing stuff in the cemetery, which contains the crazy magus' spirit, who seems to have started most of the evil occurrences around the village.

20. p_chanyeolxoxo

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait does that mean Happy Filaments will fight against Clouddragon team? Because Happy team is fighting to stop the evil right? And Cloud's team quest is starting the evil stuff....so winner = leave village?

Or i'm just confusing myself....