Spoiler Vivian’s Circumstances/비비안의 사정(R-18)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by november27, Sep 18, 2021.

1. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Vivian, the Empire’s only spiritualist.

She had an intimate relationship with a man who appeared in her dreams, while she was studying the art of spiritualism abroad for three years.

She thought she’d bid goodbye to her dream partner after she returned home.

“Ah, Father. The man behind His Majesty… Who is that?”

“Who are you talking about? Ah, did you mean Lord Orpheus?”

“What? Oh, Lord Orpheus?”

Sir Roger Orpheus, the “mad dog” she had heard of?

What should she do if they meet again?

No way, they won’t be able to meet again.

But, as if to laugh at Vivian’s delusional thoughts, the two slowly became tangled with one another.

“Are you alright, Young Lady?”

“Oh….”

“…I think I’m in trouble.”

Even in real life,

“You know how to use honorifics while calling out, don’t you?”

“Ah, Roger, slow down…”

“Don’t say my name for a bit. If I listen to it now, I’ll go crazy.’

Even in her dreams.
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/vivians-circumstances/

(Shocked to see this novel doesn’t have a spoiler thread,any spoilers?)

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Mithi likes this.
  3. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone:

Mithi likes this.
  4. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really curious now like what happened to them? like why they.... in dream? how is that possible?

Crantz and Mithi like this.
  5. tasyaaaa

tasyaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This review from Naver perhaps(?) will summarize all of the main events. Enjoy:blobpopcorn_cool:

One day, after drinking water in the kitchen and entering the room, Vivian falls asleep exchanging obscene stories with Roger in a dream, coveting each other's bodies...

They both realized they weren't dreaming because Roger was in much pain when he put him in Vivian. But from that day on, Vivian suddenly stopped dreaming of sleeping with Roger.

This is where the problem arises. Suddenly, Vivian's spirit disappeared.

(The condition for using a spirit is to satisfy a series of desires. The desire usually sleeps, appetite, and sexual desire, but they are so common that even spiritists don't know which hunger is a condition for activating their spirit.)

As soon as she stops dreaming of sleeping with Roger, Vivian, who cannot use spirits, realizes that the condition for triggering her spirits is sexual desire.

Meanwhile, cracks suddenly appeared in several places, and Roger, unable to use spirits, left Vivian in the mansion and set out to face the monsters. But when Roger left, the house was attacked by gangsters.

Vivian, who was hiding quickly, learned that the intruders were Guard Knights and that they wanted to kill Roger and Knight Eckhart by creating an opening with black magic.

In the process, Vivian despairs her weakness when she can't use Spirit Magic and meets Roger and establishes a relationship. And Vivian's spirit returned and returned to the mansion with Roger and managed to capture the witch and her friends.

The story ends with the news that Vivian and Roger are getting married a few years later when Vivian and the Eckhart Knights return to the capital after completing the monster subjugation and crack matter and capturing the people behind them.

Last edited: May 18, 2022
  6. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww:Will they have kids?:blobpats:

Mithi and tasyaaaa like this.
  7. Angelicc101

Angelicc101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please

Mithi likes this.
  8. tasyaaaa

tasyaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry I don't know, it's too few spoilers for this series:blobsob:
    But let's assume they will have kids because in their dream you know their activity just like ulala~

Mithi and november27 like this.
  9. queridamia

queridamia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want more art covers please huhu can't even see Roger properly

Mithi likes this.
  10. Mithi

Mithi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want more spoilers :aww::aww::aww::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:
    I want more of roger and vivian. :blobsob:
    I miss them. I wanna know why she dreams those.

11. november27

Reading List:
    Link
  12. AkariCandy

AkariCandy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    Can vivian time travel? Cause on the novel, the first time vivian dream of him, he told her that she is odd, acting like it is her first time and he told her it was her who attack him first. So I guessed that vivian time travel and visited the young ML, made love with him and the ML remembered this. If someone can clarify this it will be great.

14. iluminaty

iluminaty Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, how are you guys? It is a pleasure to follow the forum :blobneet:
    I have a few questions, I would be forever grateful if anyone knows ::blobpeaking::
    1- Who is the villain?
    many people actually, but the main one is Glenn, leader of the imperial guard, and his father, the Marquis. But, a lot of people from the imperial guard, several nobles, including the owner of the western territory. They are part of the sect of dark magic, Daenerys, and wanted to open the portal to the demonic world and used the west, since the marquis there gave way. After that, the order of imperial knights are "extinct" and the knights commanded by Roger assume the post. :blobtaco:
    2- Roger always says about a meeting before theirs, what would it be?
    As I answered separately, during Vivian's temple visits.
    3 - If she has already dreamed of him, to gain access to power, before turning 18; he also already had all the memories, right?
    Yes, because she needed sexual desire to have power, so unconsciously they had relationships, but after they met, the dreams stopped because he was afraid of two things: Sexing him in reality (fear of penetration) and their relationship changing and he doesn't like her. So the dreams stopped so they could do it in the real world, but fear wouldn't let go and and she lost her powers due to lack of "fuel" (sexual desire). :meowpuffydizzy:
    4 - What do Vivian's parents think and do after learning about their relationship?
    The novel doesn't talk about what the parents think, it just tells Daniel's reaction to finding out about the marriage and the reaction of Gray, Vivian's master, about it. Gray already knew that Vivian's fuel was sexual and Roger was the one who fulfilled that role, so he already knew that sooner or later they would get married. ::bloblove::::blobcatsmile::

Thank you for all your work and affection towards us, the curious:meowpuffymelt:

PS: I finished reading it and I'll answer my questions in case anyone has one too :blobhighfive:

Last edited: Jan 12, 2023
  15. iluminaty

iluminaty Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi Hi. I finished the novel yesterday, and funnily enough, it wasn't too bad to understand. Well, to answer your question, Vivian and Roger met when she attended the temple with her father, the romance doesn't go into detail, but Roger finds out after she mentions that she went to the temple with a lunchbox and a date and was waiting while the father, a faithful believer; then he laughs and says "yeah... come to think of it, the girl back then had water-blue eyes too. is that fate?" and describes how happy and excited he is to see her again but never talks about how they met and stuff... too bad :blobsneeze:

with regard to dreams, it goes something like this: when spiritual power, in rare cases, can be shared. The spiritualist will share with his predestined partner what he must have known personally. In other words, after the two met, Vivian's force recognized Roger as her partner, so she pressed him to her unconscious (represented by dreams) and included her spirit power with it, obviously he can't use it, but when they are together, they complete each other and become stronger. :blob_blush:

RegulusBlack likes this.
  16. pally123

pally123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the whole dream thing is like in "feelings in a dream" but here it is with spirituality right??

jkumi7 likes this.
  17. iluminaty

iluminaty Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bwell, Vivian pulled Roger for that, as she needed to satisfy her sexual desire to continue with her powers.as the power recognized that Roger was her soulmate, the power simply forced their bond through the dream (since it was the only way to see each other and such). That is, dreams were made by Vivian's power and Roger was pulled into all of this without being able to say "yes" or "no". Her teacher, Gray, explains that the power was shared to heal desires, so Roger has a certain tolerance for magic, but cannot use spiritualism.

18. heysobin

heysobin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone send an untranslated of this novel? I'm on chapter 76 and I can't get over it.. I'm still having trouble with the age verification on my Ridi account.. I don't think I will be able to sleep in peace :cry::(:LOL:

19. Joker07

Joker07 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I'm not too late the book is on Google Play Store ( and last 3 volumes are super cheap it should cost somewhat around 2 dollar for all three )

20. heysobin

heysobin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh really? I'll check that. Thanks!