vote vote vote!!!

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by Daisydacrazy, Aug 25, 2019.

?

Which one?

Poll closed Aug 27, 2019.
  1. Clones

14 vote(s)
    18.4%
  2. Nuffian war

18 vote(s)
    23.7%
  3. Combine of the above

17 vote(s)
    22.4%
  4. Trivia

12 vote(s)
    15.8%
  5. Appreciation event

8 vote(s)
    10.5%
  6. Art/ literature contest

7 vote(s)
    9.2%
  1. Daisydacrazy

Daisydacrazy !!

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically, you sign up. And once people have signed up and the time limit for it has passed, I’ll pm every player. Then you make the account and tell me it. I’ll add it to a list so that I can know who’s clone is which.

After that is done, we can do two game modes.

Normal:
    Once everyone has a clone, I’ll release a list of all the clones and then one of the participants. Then the battlefield would be either a thread or the profile post section. Most likely the profile post section.

Hardcore:
    The participant list will be released, but the clones will not be. Therefore, you would have to look through all the newbies and guess which is a clone.

And once we’re done, we can commence the event. You’ll have a week to visit people and guess who’s who. However, you keep your guesses to yourself. You save down who you think is the owner of each clone is and once the times up, I’ll send you a list of the participants. You copy pasta it and add who you think their clone is next to each name.

Then, I’ll tally all the points for which you got right. And in the end, I’ll announce the one with the most correct guesses as the winner.

Hopefully, I can get tony too make two medals, one for the winner and another one for the person who was able to trick everyone the best.

You cannot tell people your guesses as I want them to guess themselves. Also you can not ask them if s/he/it/they are this person. You can only make the guess inside your head.

Lastly, it is best if the participants are pretty active. After all, it wouldn’t be fun if everyone was a slow responder.

This one might take a while to set up depending on how much me or (hopefully) the future staff know as your abilities and stuff would be based off you. Then I have to make it fair and sighhh

Once all that is down, I’ll randomly assign each team. Then I’ll send you a list of your abilities and team. Afterwards, please change to a profile picture that is of the color team I assign you. It’ll be much easier that way.

I’ll make a team convo for each team. And there, you can strategize and whatnot.

Then you will be free to battle in the thread. The battle will be divided into 7 days and 7 nights. By the end of each section, both sides will retreat and be healed. While the deaths and kill will be counted.

And by the end of the week, all deaths and kills will be tallied. Then the winner side will be determined based of the ratio of kills and deaths. And they’ll be a mvp, for who has a better kill:death ratio.

Another way to play this is to play mafia style. You know, traitors, deaths where you can’t be revived.
    I’m most definitely going to need staff for this. There’s no way I can do so many novels alone. And I can’t binge read them all in that short period of time. So if we do this, ima need someone who reads a lot.

And here’s how it’d probably work.

The questions would be created by the staff. And then, a game thread would be made with the participations pinged. Afterwards, questions would be released at random times and serval times a day. First to answer each correctly would get a point unless it’s a special question which are worth 3 points each.

The questions could be of a random categories each question. Or we can do 2 days for each category.

Uh. Not much to there is it. I guess I’ll be the hostess or something. But we can all turn into tony again like we did for NU’s anniversary. Maybe we can add a couple more things. But these will take some time to think of.

So basically, you would make a clone, send it to me like with the clone one. Then with I would send each clone their abilities of the original. Afterwards, a list of all the clones would be released to everyone. And then the 7 day, 7 night war would commence. After that, I’ll send each clone a list of the participants and clones.

Then like the clone guessing one, you copy and paste the list and add in the clones.

I’ll grade this one by:

• the correct guesses of the clones.
    • The ratio of kills to deaths.

So if you got 5 clone correct guesses and ended with a ratio of 9:6, then I would count the correct clone guesses as extra kills and add it to he ratio so that it would be 14:6. Then I would compare each ratios and make a leaderboard along with the owner next to the name.

I think I can do both of those.

Basically, each one would take place one after another so people can participate in many and not have to worry about time.

In total, there would be

• Story contest
    • Poem contest
    • Landscape art contest
    • Portrait art contest
    • Fan art contest (provide what anime, novel, manga, etc)
    • Abstract art contest
    • Doodle contest
    • Themed art contest (basically, a theme would be given and then you would have to draw based on the theme. I might make this more complex depending on idk)
    You would have 2 days to turn in the works for each contest. But you can start ahead of time. I mean, I wouldn’t know

Basically, I would start a contest. I’ll ping whoever signed up for it. And then you would have two days to turn in a poem. After the two days end, the voting would begin while the next contest would start. And then, you would have 2 days to vote on the poems. When the winner is decided I’ll post a comment on the thread, and ping the participants.

You can turn in more than one.

And I think I’ll extend the time limit for the story one to maybe a week?

And for some of the contest, if there are enough entries, I’ll have it so that there are rounds to each voting. So like if there are ex. 15 entries. Then the first voting round would commence. And I’ll shorten the voting time to 1 day to save time.

Okay that’s all or most of them. Go vote!!!!

Anyway, some are missing a bit of details like the last ones (I got lazy). But I’ll add more details to the one that’s going to be final.

Uhh. This took me too long to do. I hated this but also liked doing this at the same time. Wut? Idk. I’m a workaholic

Btw this was 7046 words. :blobcat_rawr:

2. Daisydacrazy

Daisydacrazy !!

Reading List:
    Link
    Agshdhsbd. I posted it on accident. Shoo shoo go away

3. OnceandFutureLurker

OnceandFutureLurker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can edit it properly now

4. Daisydacrazy

Daisydacrazy !!

Reading List:
    Link
    [reserved]

5. Daisydacrazy

Daisydacrazy !!

Reading List:
    Link
    [reserved]

6. Daisydacrazy

Daisydacrazy !!

Reading List:
    Link
    [reserved]

7. Daisydacrazy

Daisydacrazy !!

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Negiomi

Negiomi Idiot | Grandurr's

Reading List:
    Link
    I vote to be a bystander watching all this fun~

9. OnceandFutureLurker

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Gandire Alea

Gandire Alea [Wicked Awesome Translator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Donutmindme and Daisydacrazy like this.
  11. Daisydacrazy

Daisydacrazy !!

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Daisydacrazy

Daisydacrazy !!

Reading List:
    Link
    k im done. maybe? i dont know anymore. i feel like im forgetting something >.>

13. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    MAKE AN OPTION ALL OF THE ABOVE!!! :blobhero: just make different nuffians host them :blobangel:

OnceandFutureLurker likes this.
  14. OnceandFutureLurker

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_patpat: Your brain needs rest, let it do so

15. Daisydacrazy

Daisydacrazy !!

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh. I took my time with this. Actually, I did most of this in class. >.>
    I think they would all be hosted eventually. I’m just doing my round. And then more can be added to the list for the next person

Nyann and OnceandFutureLurker like this.
  16. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    I voted for combine of clone + war but I feel like so many clone creation isnot a good idea. So I kinda cast my vote for war only as well and not clone only.

orematcha and Nyann like this.
  17. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    I propose the idea of clone mafia game and the players create their own clones by themselves.

18. Daisydacrazy

Daisydacrazy !!

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t host a mafia game. I know for a fact I’m bad at that. Someone can do it instead

Nyann likes this.
  19. Nyann

Nyann Nyartist

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup definitely! But if this idea is liked by a majority then it can be hosted!

Daisydacrazy likes this.
  20. lazilygrinningcat

lazilygrinningcat Cookie Thief

Reading List:
    Link
    The first 3 sounds promising, trivia's going to be hard for readers who prefer staying away for some genre, no comment on the appreciation event and the last one sounds fun but you'd need good judges for that. (y)

Daisydacrazy and Nyann like this.