Spoiler Waiting For You Online (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Oct 8, 2017.

1. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I stumble on this MHA fanfic and the summary is exactly the same as Waiting for You online.
    https://archiveofourown.org/works/24773944/chapters/59904010

It's been eight years since Izuku last logged in. When he gets the chance to do so, he discovers that he's married to a user named Ground Zero. Apparently, the husband he's had eight years ago 「 King Explosion Murder 」 patiently waited and has somehow not divorced him. Also, for some reason said husband is now a professional player.
    Or the one wherein Izuku learns about the horrors of online — not really — dating.

I am reading over the few chapters and although it's a tad different it is similar to Waiting for you online. Midoriya is like He Jin who is a college student and quit the game for 8yr and Bakugo Is like Qin Yi who is loyal and faithful and possessive. I haven't finished all of Waiting online because I find it a bit dog blood and the MC parents and Mc pisses me off so I dropped it. So I'm asking those who have read Waiting for you online if there the MHA fanfic plagiarized from the novel