Spoiler Wake up male lead you belong with the female lead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lin Qiu never would’ve thought that she’d be faced with such a heart-racing scene the moment she transmigrated.

Wasn’t he the cool male lead that holds himself of a high moral conduct? So why was he looking at her with that predatory expression?

Lin Qiu: “Hey! Wake up, male lead! I’m the villainess casted to be your wife, but I’m not your female lead!”

The male lead: “You are.”

Lin Qiu: “…??!!

After.

Lin Qiu: “Wake up, male lead! Sabotaging the female lead is my role as the evil female supporting role, not yours!”

Lin Qiu: “Wake up, male lead! You killed everyone, how can I create any conflict now?!”

Lin Qiu: “You’re the leader of the righteous clan, not the VILLAIN BOSS! Not the VILLAIN BOSS! Not the VILLAIN BOSS!”

So this passage is also called

The outspoken scumbag woman x The gentle black-bellied man

PS: The male lead in this text, since the very start, only loved Qiu Qiu!
    Associated Names
    WUMLYBWTFL
    男主醒醒你是女主的!

Sound pretty funny poor fl sound frustrated don't see à spoiler thread so make one it's up to two chapter. Did the ml know mc before ? Like if he was also transmigrated or something like that ?
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/wake-up-male-lead-you-belong-with-the-female-lead/

Czarinananana, Ceilo27, Mikaa and 9 others like this.
  2. Jennifere12511

Jennifere12511 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    According to a spoiler on the review section, it seems there are are multiple transmigrations, but they didn’t specify who

Ceilo27, Mikaa and Jennifere12511 like this.
  4. starryriverbank

starryriverbank Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. I_want_tika.16

I_want_tika.16 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as i know, there's our FL and the demon king in the Ml's body. Then there's the oriML in the body of one of his disciples who was supposed to die in the original novel.

Ceilo27, Uncopyright, Mikaa and 7 others like this.
  6. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC- Main character Lin Qiu

ML- Wei Liang, Demon lord that transmigrated into the body of the leader of the righteous clan/ teacher to the MP and FP

MP - Qin Yunxi, “ML” of the book/previous life. First disciple of ML

FP - Liu Qingyin- “FL” of book/previous life

• MC practices a technique that lets her absorb resentment, so when people are directing their anger at her, she gets stronger.
    • In the book/ previous life, the MP that married FP wasn’t exactly the teacher, but the first disciple who died, and took possession of the teacher. He was always in love with FP, but since she always loved the teacher, when he died he took over the body of the teacher. In the current life, he couldn’t do so because in this life, ML was there, so he took over the body of his younger self
    • The teacher was reborn as a mortal. In the previous life, he knew that FP was in love with him, and that MP was in love with her, so he married MC’s host to break the dream that FP has to marry him, and to give hope to MP to chase FP. When MP took over his body, he didn’t resist because he felt like he owed MP due to past events. In this life, he knows ML took over his body, and he’s fine with that, even thankful because now that he’s a mortal, he attained an even higher level. He marries his host’s cousin, and he lives normally for a while till his sense of obligation made him return to the sect as an elder.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2020
    Ceilo27, haweii, Mikaa and 19 others like this.
  7. twistingfeelings

twistingfeelings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When MC knows that demon lord is the ML??

And how their relationship going??

In the translated chapter it was mentioned that MC was killed by her family before transmigrated, will there any story about them after they killed MC??

Will MC manage to open all the petals of Red Lotus? ?

Ceilo27, Mikaa, Niyangrapik and 2 others like this.
  8. zcorpio

zcorpio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been a long time since I mtl-ed this novel. What's I vaguely remember is:

Actually, ML is an ice dragon, the high existence in the world above (I'll call heaven then).

In heaven, there are many high existences, the most powerful is Mother Worm (that what's I can recall...not sure if it's correct or not. Lol) Mother and Ice Dragon's duty is to protect all world. Their power is keeping the balance to the world.

However, Mother threatens Ice Dragon to marry her, or she will destroy all trapped souls in the soul cauldron. (Not sure again...)

After our MC died in her original world, her soul was trapped in the soul cauldron. Her soul keeps tortured in the cauldron for countless years. All of her hopelessness made her keep meditated in the cauldron till her soul blooms and becomes a lotus.

Ice Dragon keeps threatened by the Mother until he saw a little lotus in the cauldron. Under the curtain circumstance, he thinks it's the most beautiful thing he has ever seen. So he runs from the Mother to pick up a lotus and asked a lotus: "Do you want to become my wife?" :aww:

A lotus, MC, say yes and asked Ice Dragon "My name is QiuQiu. What's your name?". Ice Dragon didn't answer but said when she recalled a memory (about what happened in heaven), please look for him and tell him who is he. Then Ice Dragon sent MC's soul to earth, where she transmigrated as Lin Qiu.

While the Mother was very angry to Ice Dragon, so she killed(?) Ice Dragon. Ice Dragon's soul is split into 2 parts. There are transmigrated in different parallel worlds, one is as Wei Liang (our ML), another is as Zhou something (or book world). They are amnesia and claim to be demon lord.

===
    When MC remember what's happened in heaven she told ML
    MC: Yes! You said when i recalled memories, I must find you and tell you who are you!
    ML: Okay. So who am I?
    MC: You are....! (Oh, yes, who is he again? Come to think of it, at that time you didn't told me anything!!!)

LMAO

9. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmaoo the last part tho. I hope there’s more spoilers And ty in advance! >_<

Lovina likes this.
  10. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1- Its early on when they’re at a secret realm to get treasure. MP tells FP that he’s supposed to be the ML, and tells her stuff that only they’d know. MC ends up overhearing it, and gets discovered by MP and FP. She ends up getting into the secret realm to escape. FP always had a thread of doubt that MP is not the teacher, and MC also, because he doesn’t act as cold and cool as him, and later on after MC knows about the truth, she guesses in the previous life no one noticed the change because it was gradual, while here, MP acts way differently than the teacher.

2- Very good. I think MC starts to open up to him after knowing that he isn’t MP. After deciding to be with him, she’s more honest and trusting of him. They’re aren't any fights or misunderstandings.

3- She only paid the down payment of the house, and she knows her family can’t afford to pay the rest. She was also live-streaming before her death so the public also knows what they did. I don’t think they’re mentioned again.

4- Yes

Ceilo27, haweii, Jem3710 and 10 others like this.
  11. zcorpio

Reading List:
    Link
    I skip many details since I can't remember much.

High-level cultivators can't enter the secret realm. So when MC enter the secret realm alone, ML created his avatar as a crow to follow her. MC didn't know this crow is ML.

Later a crow died in order to protect MC from MP's blade. MC is very sad. When she returned from the secret realm, she also brought its corpse back. She created a small tomb for it and said to ML: in the next life, she will marry it. (ML is a bit jealous to a crow. Lol)
    Afterward, when she learned a crow is ML. She cried asked herself why ML is so good to her? Bc all of this MC finally accepted ML.

And they finally have their first wedding night. When MC wakes up again, she learned from ML that it's 3 days later. (They done it 3 DAYS 3 NIGHT!!!)

12. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler!!!!:aww:
    3 days...............:blobsleepless:

13. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang 3 days and nights? This ML wins against other ML when it comes to stamina :blobsmirk::blobjoy:

Also, i just imagine the dead crow in ghost form squeling after Mc said she’ll marry it and suddenly becomes 2nd ML :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

14. zcorpio

Reading List:
    Link
    From my previous post about ML's identity. Another half of ML's soul is transmigrated in a different world. There's an arc when MC, ML, and his disciples lost in this parallel world for ±10 years. (But when they returned it was only a few hours in reality)

Another half ML transmigrated as Zhuo Jin who lives in the mortal realm. He is a cold and emotionless guy. MC and ML plan to kill him in order to steal his heart, ML's half-power back. however, they failed. Both ML and Zhuo Jin are deeply injured.

Later Zhuo Jin and his disciple kidnapped MC.(well, it's not exactly kidnapped. MC thinks she can't fight them, so she agreed to follow them.) However, Zhuo Jin trapped by MC in his glacier and MC successfully escaped. Zhuo Jin very hates MC. He hopes to kill her in a thousand ways.

They met again 8 years later when MC tricked Zhuo Jin and finally stole his heart. MC told Zhuo Jin to go back and he won't regret it. Although Zhuo Jin knows MC lies, he didn't kill her but asks who is she. MC answer with a quote that she once said to Ice Dragon: "My name is Lin Qiu. What's your name?"
    (Note: maybe I wrong about her name but she told her original name before she transmigrated. MTL is always confusing about named things. :notlikeblob:)

In the end, Zhou Jin leaves, he gave up his heart and his immortal life.

ML who sees this scene from afar mocking his half soul something like how's sad that no one loved him(Zhou Jin). :blobjoy:

===
    There is the extra story about another parallel world where MC transmigrated into the book world. MC discovered Wei Liang is Qin Yunxi who possessed his master's body. She revealed this truth. And I think they want to silence her, she escaped from the sect.

The extra story starting with MC escaped from assassins sent by FP's disciple. She went to the mortal realm and entered a manor where she found a coffin in the courtyard. She decided to hide in a coffin.

Bc of fear, she hugged a corpse in a coffin and almost kiss a corpse. Then she heard a low laugh voice and a corpse forcefully kiss her!

A corpse is Zhuo Jin, a teacher in a small village. One day Zhuo Jin's cousin found him dead, so she put him into a coffin waiting for the funeral. It's when MC entered Zhuo Jin's coffin, Zhuo Jin from a parallel world (or ML's half soul) transmigrated in this corpse.

They get up from a coffin when the assassins were gone. MC about to complain, Zhou Jin notices assassins come back. They return into a coffin, then MC got deep kissed again... When they get up from a coffin a second time. MC observe a guy in front of her. She found he has a cold expression and seems like a gentleman to the point she thinks what happened in a coffin was an illusion.

Zhuo Jin suggested MC to lives with him to hide from the assassins. Then MC was sick for many days. Zhuo Jin takes care of her. When MC woke up, she asked who is he.

Zhuo Jin: My name is Zhuo Jin. Have you forgotten it, Lin Qiu?
    MC: How's you know my real name!?
    Zhou Jin: You said it yourself. Can't you remember?

Ofc MC can't recall a thing.

MC lives in Zhuo Jin's house many days. She found Zhuo Jin is a very gentleman. He is a teacher with a good reputation. She believes what happened in a coffin is her hallucination. MC gradually love Zhuo Jin. But she afraid the assassins come back and attack him, so she said to Zhuo Jin that she'll leave the next day. Zhuo Jin said he will prepare some clothes and dry food for her.

At night, MC always feel like someone staring at her through the window, but she found no one. When she fell asleep, someone came into her room, came on her bed, and removes her cloth. MC open her eyes and found Zhuo Jin in front of her has golden pupils. Zhuo Jin coldly said "Want to run away? How do you plan to pay me back what you own me?"

MC thought this is her fantasy dream. She holds her arms around his neck and asked why he didn't take off his clothes yet? She confesses to him. She also said she'll leave tomorrow since she dreams of him this night, why don't we have some fun? Zhuo Jin is speechless. Lol

On next morning, MC still thought what's happened last night was a dream... Before she leaves, she said to Zhuo Jin something like please don't marry anyone for 3 years... No, 2 years... just 1 year is fine...

Zhuo Jin saw her left and said to himself: "1 year? I can't wait that long, my little Qiu'er."
    On the way of cultivation of MC is super smoooooth. Zhuo Jin is secretly following MC and always helps her advancement.

However, one day, when he left to pick up some herbs for her. MP appears and kidnapped MC back to the sect. I can't recall much about this part... But in the end, she successfully escaped from MP and FP and return to the mortal realm to find Zhuo Jin. She afraid MP will kill Zhuo Jin. However, later she heard a rumor from Zhuo Jin that the demons invade the immortal realm. Now all immortal realm turns into chaos. :blobhero:

Finally, MC and Zhuo Jin married. On their first night, after they done, Zhuo Jin storytelling her. the story is about a man who lives lonely for countless years till he met a strange woman. This woman cooperated with her man to attack him and almost kill him. How's he hate her. How's he want to kill her. But when they met again, for some reason, he can't take her life. All he can do is bullied her to make her cry for him. Eventually, all he can do is to let her go, watch her gave his stolen heart to another man. His story end here. (Yes, it's about Zhuo Jin and MC in the main story.)

Many years later, Zhuo Jin and MC went to Puppet City. (In the main story, this is a city where MC, ML, and his disciples lost to a parallel world.)

MC has no idea what going on. It's when she saw a group of people enter a town. She saw the leader of a group has the same face as Wei Liang. (I forgot how, but at this time in this world, FP and MP already dead.) While she confused, Zhuo Jin bought her to the front of the stranger group and kiss her in front of them.

Zhuo Jin: Do you love me?
    MC: Yes.
    Zhuo Jin: Only me?
    MC: Of course.

Zhuo Jin satisfied and bought MC back. MC feel Zhuo Jin want to show off their love to someone but she has no evidence. (Yes, he wants to show off to ML from the parallel world who doesn't has MC accompany him. LMAO)

Afterward, MC cultivated to the highest level, then both Zhuo Jin and MC returned to the heaven realm. All of Ice Dragon's souls finally merged. MC's memories on different world returned. And MC and Ice Dragon ML live together in the realm of gods.

END

(...It seems I can't remember anything when it's come to MP and FP. Lol)

15. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MP end is him being killed by the teacher, but survives as a strip of pure spirit/soul. Because of this, he no longer has the obsession of love and revenge, so he can think clearly and realizes his mistake. Later on, he apologizes to teacher and willingly dissipates.

FP end is that she uses an artifact to enter MC’s tribulation. The tribulation is about the past when MC tried to join the sect, but FP was chosen instead. ML also manages to get into the tribulation, and acts in a way that forces everyone to see FP’s personality, even herself (she can’t decisive herself that she’s pure). In the end, she remains in this tribulation world while MC passes. Later on, MC asks about FP and ML says that she’s still in the tribulation, but at this point, MC and ML are so much stronger than her that they don’t care about her.

The Parallel world they visit it the book/previous life.

16. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can i ask whether the original body is the FL reincarnation or the original is a different person and FL went into her body? Damn i feel sad for her (the original if she were a different person), her life sucks, she got schemed and misled by everyone, no one care about her (maybe her dad did care but he died). I hope she got love in the next reincarnation

Ceilo27 and Jennifere12511 like this.
  17. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's incredibly confusing. Thank you for summarizing the main points!

Aquaa and Xxr like this.
  18. anonyxie

anonyxie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is really good lol

Vayu likes this.
  19. Gottago

Gottago Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am the confusion. So who is the ML? Wei liang the Demon king or Zhuo Jin?

20. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Wei Liang", the guy possessed by the demon king. Zhuo Jin (the former Wei Liang before Qin Yunxi tried to kick him out of his body) has his own romance with a non-cultivator girl and they're really sweet together.