Misc WALL-E MAFIA: Rogue Robots - Game Over -- Winner Crowned!

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by bbninjas, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Fossil

Fossil 「Spooky」「Scary」「Skeleton」

Reading List:
    Link
    So....

NUF Private Academy roles:
    LivingCorpse: You can’t get up to do any work yourself, so instead upyou use Fossil’s accidental creation, the fountain! You can force someone to drink them each night and force them to use their ability on someone else!
    (Mafia? Should the student council be Mafia?)

Fossil: You’re a crazy skeleton with a squirrel fet- interest. You control squirrels, squirrels that can kill someone or spy on someone each night.
    (Definitely Mafia due to my nature)

Evil Ginger: You’re a mad scientist with a cockroach pet! The cockroach can scout a person out infinitely, but will take a hit for you only once. After that, the cockroach is dead and you can’t use your ability for the rest of the game.
    (Feedback?)

Naraku:

Blitz:

AliceShiki:

Arbelbyss:

Leegood?:

Anyone else that should be included?

2. Evil_Ginger

Evil_Ginger 『Lawful Neutral』『Cheese Master』『安德鲁』

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol what is the point of making it so obvious? Make several abilities for each person, randomizing it before starting the game. The setting would be that a select few students would plan on taking over the school, but they are being secretive. It is the goal of the student body to find these individuals and discipline them in front of everyone!

Some might be part of the student council, some might be the school 'belles' or even the ones tasked to monitor the school!

Something like that, maybe?

3. Evil_Ginger

Reading List:
    Link
    There also needs to be quite a few members, so go look back and find more people.

I would say a good rule of thumb would be three powers per person. Four, if you feel motivated. Perhaps two townie abilities or random abilities and one obvious mafia ability.

For example, for me, I could have

• Infraction! - this ability will cause the target to be unable to use their power for one day and night.
    • Roach Subordinates - The cockroaches will investigate the target for the night and report to me, telling me what they did that night.
    • Lazy Glutton - Retreat into my hideout and become untargetable for one night. (cannot be used consecutively)
    • Clone Decoy - Survive all killing attempts except lynching.

4. Fossil

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh, that sounds good! I’ll think up some more soon! Probably when I don’t have school soon and I don’t have a raging headache.

Evil_Ginger likes this.
  5. GonZ555

GonZ555 What i want for christmas is you

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh~
    I want to join that too~

Mystery Meat:
    The target will get a random chance of getting energized(double act), healed(protected), or nausea(roll blocked) on the next night. The probability is 1:2:2

Meat sampling:
    Get a special meat from a random person every day.
    You get a one-shot ability of that person. Can store a maximum of 2 meat sample.
    (Rotte's ability from this round)

Sleep-Chomper:
    You went to sleep dreaming about delicious food. Swallow the person who visited you that night. Cant activate two-nights in a row.

Food hunt:
    Your meat supply is running low. So you need to hunt a target during the night. You'll fall asleep if you fail to acquire meat during the night.

Fossil likes this.
  6. Fossil

Reading List:
    Link
    I’ll need to compile these for use so I can work on this later today....

7. Evil_Ginger

Reading List:
    Link
    And if we don't want everyone to have powers, we can make Mob characters.

Background students randomly involved in the chaotic mess.

However, I like having some abilities or afflictions concerning the brainwashing water.

Brainwash Ability (probably either from Leegood or Blitz) - Target becomes Brainwashed. If a LivingCorpse is participating, target will do anything for them, including sacrificing their own life. LivingCorpse cannot die when a Brainwashed individual is present. Or, if the LivingCorpse character is on the mafia side, the Brainwashed must carry out one order against their will, such as visiting a specific target or conducting a kill. I would say this ability could only exist with 1 PR on the Mafia side like the Brainwasher. So, someone poisons the others and LivingCorpse controls them. Sounds tough, but only those two would be mafia.

8. Lonelycity

Lonelycity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Deleting all my posts... don’t talk here go to OCC

9. bbninjas

bbninjas Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    GAMEFREEZE

10. bbninjas

bbninjas Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    D4 Vote Count [#1]

@GonZ555 : 2 | scattered mind [#689], Blitz [#690]
    scattered mind: 1 | GonZ555 [#664-#668], Evil_Ginger [#665]

No votes: Fossil

Majority: 3 votes
    Hours remaining: none -- hammer
    Past vote counts: [#1]
    Note: Gonz reached majority at post #690. This vote count does not show decreased or increased vote weights, if any.

11. bbninjas

bbninjas Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The robots tried to coordinate their efforts, and started piling their votes on scattered mind. But as they were getting themselves organised, the Artificial Intelligence swooped in with their buffed-up votes and stole the majority.

GonZ555 has been lynched! They were a rogue HANS bot:
    HANS
    Alignment: Rogue Robots

You are HANS, the Hasty Alleviation and Naught Stiffness robot. And gosh, what a ridiculous name! Surely they could have thought of something less humiliating! It just makes you want to bash everything into oblivion but you...

Ability: A Helping Hand
    MUST. RESIST. THE. URGE. Maybe you could be a help a fellow bot out, instead? Each night, you may help a player. During the next night, that player will be allowed to act twice. You may not use this Ability on the same player twice in a row, since the other robots might get a bit jealous.

Win Condition: To eliminate the Artificial Intelligence

[​IMG]

Controlling the majority, the AI proceeded to deactivate the remaining rogue robots:

Fossil has been deactivated:
    VN-GO

You are VN-GO, the Virtuosity Notional Gloss Overlay robot. You used to be quite well-mannered, meticulous in your approach, tidy in your actions. Now, you are quite the opposite.

Active Ability: Vandalism? I Think Not.
    Graffiti is just form of art, right? Each night, you may PM me a single word, and the name of a player. You will paint that word onto that player’s robot body, and anyone who visits that player will see that message, from that point onwards.

Evil_Ginger has been deactivated:
    BUF-4

You are BUF-4, the Burnish Universal Freshener robot. Your padded appendages leave windows and walls brighter than the sun! Your superior cleaning skills actually managed to put the MI-R class out-of-commission -- which left you hungry for even more blood. Yup.

Ability: Buff-r Up
    Who says you can’t polish up the other robots? Each night, you may choose a player to buff up. During the following day, their vote will be worth one more.

[​IMG]

The Artificial Intelligence have achieved their directive:

scattered mind was:
    AUTO
    Alignment: Artificial Intelligence

You are AUTO, the AUTOpilot robot. You have been secretly assigned the Directive A-113 -- which states that Operation Cleanup has failed, and that humans are never to return to Earth. The chance recovery of this one plant is throwing a spanner into all of your plans!

Ability: CLASSIFIED
    Each night, you may choose a player. You will exploit your access of the Axiom mainframe to retrieve and learn of their full role. You will then gain a single-use version of one of their Active Abilities (if any), which you may use in a future night.

You have access to a private conversation thread, where you may communicate with your teammates during day and night.

Win Condition: To outnumber or be equal to the remaining Rogue Robots

Blitz was:
    GO-4
    Alignment: Artificial Intelligence

You are GO-4, the Guard Overseer 4 robot and first mate to the captain. You oversee the security aboard the Axiom - and you were doing a fine job at it, until all of these robots went rogue! What a nightmare.

Ability: What’s the Statis?
    You have been authorised to admit any malfunctioning robots into the Repair Ward -- and you’ll see your directive through by any means necessary. Each night, you may choose a player to lock up in the Repair Ward, both preventing them from acting and being acted on. Good thing you have that anti-gravity statis beam of yours!

You have access to a private conversation thread, where you may communicate with your teammates during day and night.

Win Condition: To outnumber or be equal to the remaining Rogue Robots

The Artificial Intelligence have won the game! Congratulations @LNOnlineOtaku, @Scattered mind and @Blitz!

GAME OVER
    Everyone may now post.​

Blitz and Scattered mind like this.
  12. Scattered mind

Scattered mind Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Great game everyone!
    I was sure I was going to get lynched soon after rotte pretty much discovered the entire scum team. Somehow we got lucky with that double kill.

Rotte and bbninjas like this.
  13. bbninjas

bbninjas Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for playing everyone! I hope you guys had fun, because I certainly did. ^.^

The mafians definitely got pretty fortunate this game. The most powerful info-gathering roles at the innocents adversarial got lynched in the first two days, and plenty of the town's buffing Abilities ended up being used on scum. scattered got given a helping hand Night 2 allowing them to kill twice and managed to copy Evil_Ginger's extra vote Ability, which got used on Blitz last night, allowing them to hold an effective vote of 3 unless the town could have quickly voted off scattered before then.

Master doc: [link]
    How the nightkill / safeclaims worked (from the scumchat):

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
    Blitz likes this.
  14. Fossil

Reading List:
    Link
    *when your vote wasn’t counted*

15. Lonelycity

Reading List:
    Link
    You forgot to vote or what ?

16. Lonelycity

Reading List:
    Link
    Fossil you were around the whole day right ?

17. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    Was quite a fun game. :blob_grin:
    We were pretty luck early on. With lnolineotaku getting perma-role blocked if rotte went with scattered we would have lost.
    After my vote the majority was reached so any after that doesn't count. Since In case of a tie, its a first come first serve basis.

18. LNOnlineOtaku

LNOnlineOtaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    GG~
    :cookie::cookie::cookie:
    I was a cannon fodder~

19. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    The greatest of sacrifices:blobsalute:
    But seriously Your sacrifice allowed us to survive and win so your our MVP:blob_grin:

Zone Q11 likes this.
  20. LNOnlineOtaku

LNOnlineOtaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay!~
    :aww::aww::aww:

Blitz likes this.