Wanted app for making blueprint of house

Discussion in 'Tech Discussion' started by Reasonable Guy, Jan 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deleted member 37987

Deleted member 37987 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    You should really try Sketchup, it was so easy, I used to make stuff on it when I was twelve.

2. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    http://pyromancers.com/
    I don't personally use this, but it looks nice and some people say it's very easy to use.

http://rpgvirtualtabletop.wikidot.com/mapping-software
    However, I will not recommend anything from profantasy. Bought one of their stuff, Campaign Cartographer 3 and although it was supposed to be awesome, it was terribly programmed, buggy and the interface is not intuitive at all. If you're lucky to even get it started, you will most likely have it crash when you're trying to save, losing hours of work. They even had the cheek to say that it wasn't their fault, it was the user's systems fault. Well, if hundreds of your users claim the same problem, then it's not the users' fault, it's your fault for writing a buggy program that nobody can use. Expensive too and they don't do refunds.

Dundjinni was a good program, but as far as I know, nobody's updating it anymore for the last 5 years.

Fractal Mapper is not very useful and it's not for house, it's for mapping continents.

3. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    just have someone do it for you if you are too lazy to do it yourself. there are a lot of engineering students that will happily do it for if you give them cash.

4. RickyTheKind

RickyTheKind 『Isekai Pending』

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
  5. dritch124c

dritch124c Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

If im not remembering wrong, you download those in sketchup, like there is button there where a window with models opens.... Could be wrong, i was not the one in charge of the model, sorry >.<

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.