Spoiler Wanted: Maseki Gurume

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Moonlightwolf, Oct 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moonlightwolf

Moonlightwolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want explicit detail as to what happens when the MC of Maseki Gurume meets with his father and brother again.

I want the full details. Beginning to end. Cause the suspense is killing me. (I also have this righteous need to see the MC‘s father/brother/step-mom pay:blobdevil:.)

lazynoodles likes this.
  2. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everything was read as MTL, so I might have some things wrong :

The social fallout causes them to lose their territory, but not their status as nobles (the fathers past accomplishments, even though there has not been a full on war in 50 years, and the half brothers holy knight are considered to valuable to throw away), the Step mom is freaked out by this since she did not know about the mothers true status, but the rest wave it off not learning anything. 1/2 brother also loses 1 of his 2 engagements the idiot girl who wants to be a "hero"'s wife sticks with him.

Mc and his brother meet in a few years at another country (the MC's new nation cut off all ties with his father's), the encounter is basically over the girl he seduced/wooed at the party, she (and I think her grandfather) left their nation to live in the MC's new country, and I think she even got engaged to him, but the 3rd prince of the father's country claims she was his fiance and decided to bully the nation she fled through into giving him info on her (I think he was accusing them of human trafficking nobles of his nation, and other unsavoury things. It is very idiotic when you realize that nation was being backed by a superior military force) the brother was a part of the prince's entourage. The brother is a jerk the entire time (extremely disrespectful to the point the Mc's entourage pretty much have to be told not to kill him), he has a sparring match with one of the entourage (I think the weakest of the knights present, while he was the strongest of his countries knights there) and takes losing badly to the point they have to stop it (I think he was about to take it from being a sparring match) refuses to believe them when told that the MC is the strongest one there (stronger then their battleship).

A few years later, there is a war when the father's nation begins an invasion of the rest of their continent, Mc's new country gets involved and crushes the father's nation, Father and 1/2 brother die in the war (Not certain about father, but the half brother is killed by the MC).Not certain what happens to the step mom after.

lazynoodles likes this.
  3. Moonlightwolf

Moonlightwolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. I’m going to enjoying watching their world burn around them, while MC is living his life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.