LCD War Sovereign Soaring The Heavens

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Mod, May 16, 2017.

1. Reindeer

Reindeer RynDeeVuo

Reading List:
    Link
    Ke 'er, why so cute :3

2. Shadowdracul

Shadowdracul Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean "We saw the future?"
    I presume not.

We never stopped you from doing so.

3. Reindeer

Reindeer RynDeeVuo

Reading List:
    Link
    smh I dont like the Chen girl. I was having good feelings about the novel, but it turns out that it is just another MC who thinks he's cool and an author trying to make non 2d heroines but tried too hard by making another one. Reading how the spectators go like 'this kid is special' is really making me shake my head in dismay. Is this suppose to make the MC look cool? smh, His know it all attitude is killing me. I know authors will make MCs look cool, but that should clearly only be used when the readers are in favor of the MC. In this case, however, he just looks way too fucking annoying. Also, for him to have to audacity to be interested in another girl while having a date. What 'this girl is different'? smfh. I really feel like he doesn't deserve Ke er. Ah, this is just like that Death flag something something, where the waifu is wasted on the MC. Really baffles my mind how they become infatuated with such characters. Actually, there's no need to even think about it, really. The reason is so simple. Apparently, there's no other male being on the whole universe. Who asked these waifus to be trapped in a world made to make one person's existence look a little bit more dazzling, albeit the light may not necessarily be beautiful. They are locked up in chains, and can only yield to fate, not even knowing that they are being misled. So bad to think that there really isn't another decent person in the whole world in these types of novel, like the only capable person is the MC, and all the others are either his slave(basically because MC makes all the shots on the 'team') or some sort of genius that wants to kill MC. Anyway, the origin of this rant was the potential harem member, that arrogant Chen girl. Just by existing, she can already make me want to quit reading the novel. Quite formidable. If she happens to become part of the harem, or even if any sort of hint about it happening is shown, that may as well be the time for me drop this.

4. Morvian

Morvian 『Weakened King』『Abandoned Man』『Man Of Culture』

Reading List:
    Link
    this novel is my new favorite, i just hope later this will not transformed like DMWG.

MC left his fiancee because safety reason then some new girl join, and the fiancee drowned just become 2d character.

i hope MC and his current girl will stay as focus for story, because its rare to see that.

5. Rainiu

Rainiu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There was a dropped xianxia novel with exactly identical situation as the 2 girls,
    World controlling god.

As soon as that guy Li Xuan was introduced, this is what I was thinking,
    Not another fatty sidekick for the mc please.
    It is nothing personal, just too many introduced.

phk likes this.
  6. Gatop

Gatop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    aiyah someone please spoil the chapter no. and how he wastes that relative of his

7. Danny0015

Danny0015 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope he tame those two snake? Vicious beast as a companion sounds dope!

8. Danny0015

Danny0015 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    actually I would be pretty pissed if he didn;t have any beast-taming/soul contract skill from the Martial Emperor/God Memory

9. Chief Gamer

Chief Gamer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey i have a few questions for people who have read till the latest raws -
    Q1) Does Ke Er stay with the MC throughout the story? I hate it when the couple is separated in almost all the stories. I want it to be like Shen Yin Wang Zuo or Doulou Dalu where they both stay together throughout the story. I am fine if they separate for a few chaps at most a 100 but the girl should be fine and all. He just went for an adventure and then came back like Ancient Strengthening technique. Basically I want Ke Er to be part of the story throughout.
    Q2) Duan Ling Xing? Did the MC kill him brutally? What about the Duan Clan that forced his mother to leave? I hate it when the MC forgives them just because they are same Clan despite not having any blood relation and yet being bullied throughout.
    Q3) Harem? How many? Names? Time they met and general description will be appreciated.

10. Rainiu

Rainiu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    getting too repetitive with the comparable to (blah blah blah) shit.

11. KurazyTolanzuraytor

KurazyTolanzuraytor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was considering cutting it out during TL but I opted for fully portraying the authors work.
    Well fret not, it only lasts for those few chaps.:)

12. KurazyTolanzuraytor

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want I can answer that up to the point I've read but I'm pretty sure you have to start a spoiler thread for it. Or well you can pm me.

13. Chief Gamer

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright I have messaged you I think. This is first time I am doing it on nu so I don't know if I did something wrong so please check your conversations.

14. KurazyTolanzuraytor

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I saw it. Sent you a reply (y)

Chief Gamer likes this.
  15. Rainiu

Rainiu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's cool, I know how the author is like from DMWG.

Also,the way how the other guy survive when the MC deathblow is pure nonsense.
    Considering the level of his expertise,How would he not know if he killed his target or not.
    the reason he survived because his heart is shifted does not justified as the MC should not be this careless considering how the story pictured him.

Chief Gamer likes this.
  16. Trane

Trane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [chapter 86]
    Seeking death has never tasted so sweet before...
    I get the feeling that Li Qing was created solely to be the best cannonfodder for MC

KurazyTolanzuraytor likes this.
  17. Arcelia

Arcelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is why you should have more than one outfit.

KurazyTolanzuraytor likes this.
  18. Trane

Trane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One wipeout(taking out a clan) per town, unhindered for miles?

19. Chief Gamer

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey i have sent you another message. Please Look at it and see of you can answer my questions. Thanks in advance.

20. lordgrim29

lordgrim29 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope it adds on lnmtl