Was does oxytocin feel like for you?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by yuzuki, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Tramsloof

Tramsloof Quarter Erudite

Reading List:
    Link
    And breathing conciously without flowing with thoughts is meditation, literally.

Another matter for instance, blinking. Even that your mind does for you. And if you are a woman, on average you blink more than an average man.

Good Luck exploring.

Pyoo likes this.
  2. Pyoo

Pyoo ☀ Summer Melody ☀

Reading List:
    Link
    D: NOW you make me blink intentionally

Tramsloof likes this.
  3. Tramsloof

Reading List:
    Link
    Those were the easy ones, when you start thinking deep enough about everything you are doing unconciously, you will literally feel something strongly.

At least I did.

For eg, you have been reading this post until now. But all these are shapes of alphabets stacked togather to form words to which you have given meaning to. But when you see these shapes, you don't even see shapes, you see the meaning you attched to them i.e words. 'P' is not a shape that you see, you see the letter 'P' which is the meaning you have given to the shape.

Hearing or listening is another example, and so is speaking. Originally what you should hear is squeaks or sounds like the sounds birds make or the sound a cat makes, with no meaning. But our unconcious is so strong here that we never hear these sounds/noise we hear the meaning. For eg when you listen to a language you dont understand, that is what you should be listening, but you hear the meanings.

Now suppose you want to conciously hear the sounds people make without seeing the meaning you attached to them, should be possible no? Try it to see if you can, because that made me rage a lot.

If you start observing your life you will notice that events are different than feelings and feelings are different than thoughts, but they are related. Unconciously, we treat all the same. For eg there was a thread here today where a school boy was angry because a girl didnt choose him. But he was falling for the unconcious trap. The girl didnt choose him, this is an event. And it made him feel angry, this is the emotion. But what was the thought that beought anger, I will bet that it was something like 'How come I am inferior to the guy she chose from, I am better, I definetly am damnit'. So the event in itself did not bring anger, but we attached feelings and thoughts to it and our mind treat all the same unconciously. Thankfully, at least this can be dealt with meditation, therapy or be concious.

And hence there are something(language etc) you cant escape from. There was a quote about this that goes something like this,
    "Its not learning that is hard, it is unlearning"

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
    Pyoo and yuzuki like this.
  4. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    together*

Pyoo likes this.
  5. Tramsloof

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh

I am learning to live without autocorrect. Turns out I suck at spellings. And that my hands mess up too.

Thanks,

6. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    no prob. I was trying to break the flow lol :blob_grin::blobpats:

Tramsloof likes this.
  7. Tramsloof

Reading List:
    Link
    I know lol, I was just trying to get it back.

8. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    *hugs* It's okay Yuzu-nyan, there is no need to worry about it!!! *snuggle snuggle snuggle*

Hmmmm... I'm not sure if I experienced something like this before... I already felt a strong urge to go back home right away and start talking with my boyfriend on phone for as long as I could though... But I don't know if it's the same or not... I just wanted to be close in whatever way I could.

yuzuki likes this.