Discussion Wataten! is seriously underrated.

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by zhainan2157, Apr 27, 2019.

?

Have you watched this anime?

1. Yes and I would like to report myself!

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Yes loved it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes like it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes don't like it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Yes hate it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. No will watch it

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  7. No might or might not watch it

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  8. No won't watch it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Fk off lolicon!

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. zhainan2157

zhainan2157 『Villager No.2157』『Kawaii Connoisseur』

Reading List:
    Link
    So I just binge watched Wataten!: An Angel Flew Down to Me and damn I feel so happy and FuwaFuwa right now. I had a smile on my face most of the time while watching this and in the face of Uni finals, this just brightened my mood by so much. Yes I know I shouldn't be watching anime before finals but I was feeling depressed and stressed. And
    The play the kids hold during the last episode is a better romance story than a lot of other ones. After the last episode, I've been trying to look for comments that say "Better romance story than twilight" but I have yet to find any so I'll say it here.
    It was so damn fluffy, like just look at this adorable thing.
    [​IMG]
    Just look at some of these gifs, they just bring a small to my face.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

But the most important reason of why I love this anime is an extremely relatable MC. Like I feel like Miyako is like my inner desires. A Uni student who hates crowds and just wants to stay home making and eating sweets and food all day long.
    That last reason is probably just an excuse to myself so I don't feel like a lolicon but I really do feel a kindred spirit in Miyako. Sadly, children IRL aren't like the ones in anime. Out of about more than 2 dozen children I've ever babysitted, only 1 was actually very endearing and polite and just knew how to evoke your affection. Most of the rest of them were just spoiled brats who were obnoxious and played on their iPads all day with only a few of them being somewhat nice and tolerable.

2. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    There are lots of underrated anime out there but I am not going to say that anime featuring lolis are underrated, they are just watched and people fear the FBI :blobpoliceangry:
    So stop asking for trouble

3. DragonMage18

DragonMage18 Outcast

Reading List:
    Link
    LEWD, LOLICON, PERVERT, LEWD! CALL THE POLICE AND REPORT THAT LOLICON!

Jokes aside i have not watched wataten, and will probably not do so in the close future due to time constrains, but thanks for the recomondation, will try to watch it during sumer vacation.
    But not sure if i will find time to do so, since i am behind schedual by 2 anime seasons and about half a year worth of games. +the eternal strugle of catching up to every novel i read.