Oneshot Watcher

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Mifeln, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Mifeln

Mifeln Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometimes those that starts to care is the scariest when those that they care disappears.

A being that was born as one of the first beings to live through the world. I was happy to be able to contribute something to this world.

Moving forward to make the world that was given to us as something that we can live in, we started to improve.

However, if there is improvement, there comes the sin of greed. We, the being of the world, started to gather and become stronger. Fighting each other to become the ruler of other beings, the weak got oppressed and the strong continued to fight for the top.

Through the improvement, another sin was made, the sin of lust. As we start propagating, the weak got oppressed and used to breed for stronger beings.

By going through their life, comes a sin of envy. Becoming envious of the strong, the weak kills those that are weaker and gains power through controlling those much weaker than them.

Living through the strong, I was able to know what it means to be a different from other beings. The moment that a blood of mine was born, I was able to learn what it means to care.

From caring, comes the sin of wrath. The moment that someone killed my child to show how strong he is, wrath consumed me.

A being that is full of anger towards other beings, I became that very being that killed everything. Crying from the sense of grief, I continued to show them my wrath.

Destroying the society that they made, I crushed them.

As the world that they made to make them rule everything was destroyed, comes the suffering that swept over the world.

A world with nothing in it, through those, a sin of gluttony was made. Eating whatever they get their hands on, they slaughtered even those of beings that was much stronger than them.

Eating and eating until they sate their hunger, the balance of the strong and the weak was broken. The weak and strong was hunted by those that are strong and weak.

The concept of peace was broken, watching that world. I lost everything that I have and stopped caring to those that never crossed my path.

From that, comes the sin of sloth. Lazing around without a care about what happens to the world that I destroyed, I continued to live my life without any care.

Killing those that tries to hinder my life, I continued to watch the world as it slowly gets the peace that it wants.

Beings that has ambition, beings that wants to restore the world that doesn’t oppressed the weak.

Making the world that they want to live in as to avoid suffering, they started to call for those strong enough to help them make the world that they envision.

Through the views of the strong, comes the sin of pride. Viewing those weaker than them as useless, they wanted to become the leader through killing the weaker leader of that group.

Having the greed for the peace, I watched the world in a different view. By killing the strong that has the greed for being a tyrant, I helped them build their world that will house the peace that I wanted.

Watching that world grow and become what they envisioned, I was able to rest at ease. Losing those that I care about, I watched this world.

As the beings that governs it dies, people steps forward to maintain the peace that they built.

Living through a long time, I kill those who ruins it, helps those who improves it. I became a being that is the strongest in the world.

A lonely path that I will never be able to get out of, a being that only watches as the world continues its peaceful life. A being that those surviving beings started calling as a god.