LCD Way of the Devil

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by douchi, Aug 19, 2017.

1. AardwarkThe2nd

AardwarkThe2nd (R-18 writer) Aardwark, the king of aardvarks!

Reading List:
    Link
    In the earlier chapter, Lu Sheng had to flee from otherworldly horrors... but now Lu Sheng himself has become a otherworldly horror.

2. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    BS !!! he ain't an otherworldly horrors
    he is superior to them
    people fears the horrors because the horrors can't be killed in normal ways
    Lu sheng just CAN'T BE KILLED !!!

3. 1021999

1021999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah he can. 7 veins can come back to life and even 1 vein will br fine after getting cut in half but Lu sheng would br crippled if he lost an arm.

4. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you forgot something important
    he is MC with plots armor
    sure he can be defeated but i said he can't be killed

5. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I sure love this MC. Sighs the MCs that's chaotic neutral always get translated slower than hypocritical MCs. I only like about 3 novels from Qidian this, Plunder the Heavens, and something else I think. lol

elengee likes this.
  6. YoloSwag

YoloSwag Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lu sheng is really going the way of the devil just a bit more and he will get the devil wings cause as of now he got the horns and savagery
    i m really looking forward about how it will turn out

7. Reindeer

Reindeer RynDeeVuo

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure is taking a while, what happened? Things were getting really hype.

I Eat Monsanto likes this.
  8. kKk45427

kKk45427 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how is the story in the latest chapter?

9. Hikicarl

Hikicarl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He becomes super op atleast in the known world and he makes his subordinate op able to grow beyond their limits so many enters his sect.. He kinda like place something in them so it looks like he controls them.. Tl is slow so read it later..

10. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s still to soon to judge this story, we still don’t know where every character going too, even the romance is confusing

11. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Hohoho, time to test the Devil aura thingy's effect on the intruders, i'm wondering what 'suppressed desires' our MC has. All i know is if i had that power they'd just start fapping themselves to death. :blobshh:

12. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope he's actually going to fight them and not let the Grand Elder die pointlessly etc.

13. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    He definitely will, since he was mentioning needing to find enemies to try that devil intent on, lol. They brought themselves to his front door.
    With this he'll offend 9 bells or whatever, fight their young master which is a 6 vein, then the snake leader and then after that the family that is opposed to the shangyang , which happens to be the family with the woman that his 'sect' 'works for'.

He will probably do it in a way where the elder won't even know who helped him.

14. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Heh...

Unfortunately it seems like my misgivings were correct. I would have preferred to be wrong...

15. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    What a dick. Anyway, i think we're still okay, since there's so many secrets that sect still hides, like the senior sister with the bandages on her face and the senior brother with red eyes. Didn't he mention one of them only appearing on rainy nights or something? it started raining at the end and we didn't get to see any deaths due to cliff.

Also, now that the cultivation technique is a bit clearer, it makes his previous issue go away, where he was going berserk in regular or extreme yang mode. Also, the fact that his state of mind was that distorted would even make the devil face he cultivates stronger / have a strong effect in making the ones he fight mindlessly angry and lose out to him in technique.

16. Reindeer

Reindeer RynDeeVuo

Reading List:
    Link
    Him escaping was a surprise that really got me. Bravo!

Something more interesting though was the Yin Devils. Grand Elder had a snake and a lion, I'm wondering what LS will eventually get. (Was the big face his Yin Devil or was it just a byproduct of what he was practicing?)

17. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    this is getting pretty stupid tbh

although, to play the devil's advocate, Lu Sheng and/or the narrator has been shown to be unreliable before. He's smarter than he appears and you can't take him at face value, so maybe this vishy washy stuff isn't as dumb as it looks... "MUH VACATION!!!"

I guess if he would have to kill one, the one that blocked his way, he'd sorta be giving himself up anyway. So from that point killing the rest doesn't really make a difference anymore.

Basically, he had to kill the one who blocked the way, so there's no way he could have still lied low without drawing some suspicion to himself, thus he might as well get rid of them all and take advantage of all he can.

Reindeer likes this.
  18. Reindeer

Reindeer RynDeeVuo

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I got disappointed when he decided to go back, but I guess I'll just see where it goes. The fight scenes of this novel are still hella worth it.

19. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Keep in mind that just like he suppressed his body, he was also suppressing his aggressive nature with the extreme yin mode and so far his RAWRRRR mode kept getting worse, so it'd kind of make sense if he changed his decision while in normal mode. But yes, the author likes milking things for drama, giving us cliffs where we're like oh noes will he help them? oh damn he's cold! oh wait he's ruthless! oh damn he crushes everyone! etc. etc.

For the time being i'm hoping the girl with the lower talent is the senior sister that had the bandages around her face or something and has hidden potential and doesn't end up dying.
    p.s. maybe the bandage girl and the red eyed demonic senior brother were actually demons that were reared by one of the deceased elders, like the 'lion' or whatever is by this last remaining elder from the weakest faction.

Astaroth likes this.
  20. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I'll be disappointed if we don't find out about them and the stuff like not being allowed outside of your cave after the bell rings at night or whatever it was.

Also, didn't MC just realise that those remains have a ton of Yin power/ Mental Energy? That mask was from the weakest lineage but it already had 120 units/points. So I just don't get how he could leave without taking the rest.

As for the girl, tbh I think she'll die.

It's a bit ironic, but I usually complain that nobody die and MC somehow always save everyone, so Way of the Devil is pretty good in this way where there are casualties and characters actually get killed.

But the problem I feel is that although side-characters die, it's not because the MC is unable to save them, often enough it's because he choose to just let them die pointlessly. (Though there are other times like when those external elders from Crimson Whale Sect died against that laughing anomaly who ask for jokes.)