Spoiler Way of the Devil

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by matanyaman, Oct 30, 2017.

1. matanyaman

matanyaman Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    when does the MC reach level of power were he can fight on the same level with the noble famaliy and devils?

2. AardwarkThe2nd

AardwarkThe2nd (R-18 writer) Aardwark, the king of aardvarks!

Reading List:
    Link
    I think from 175 onwards.

3. nazarisk

nazarisk Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    from 110 onwards

4. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you caught up as well?

5. nazarisk

nazarisk Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no,i did drop the novel at chp 309

6. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a good point to stop. The Central Plains succumb to the Demonic Disaster and MC takes the entire Yuanmo Sect off with him to the Great Yin.

7. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    May I ask the reason for dropping?

8. nazarisk

nazarisk Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it gets boring

9. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it was getting better at that point. MC reaches the peak as a Nobleman and cultivates devil techniques as well. The fights were amazing as well. Only bad thing was that the whole 'horror' thing came to an end.

10. SixDesires

SixDesires Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys hope you could help me out by answering a few questions of mine please!

1. Mc right now is a martial Master but in the synopsis it says he will tread the way of the devil is that true will he get evil powers?

2. Is immortality possible in this novel where they can live forever never having to die unless killed pretty much an invite lifespan?

3. Would it be possible for mc and his wife to become immortals and become able to live forever never having to die unless killed airing an unlimited lifespan?

4.is mc and his wife powerful and will his wife keep up with the power level of the mc?

11. kKk45427

kKk45427 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, hi! Wanna ask something?

13. Southmonk

Southmonk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! What happens during the devil disaster? And how does yuanmo sect practise their arts without the poison river?

14. 300 iq

300 iq New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A great novel!
    MC start his martial jounery from from being a human to a 100+ meter freaking giant that devours devils in one bite.
    MC reach divine cultivation level than to reach weapon grandmaster power level he uses "Heavenly devil way " travelling to parallel world which contain MC souls and fullfill their regrets and solidify and strengthen his own Dao . MC first world is a world with ghost specters and martial artist.
    Second world is Xianxia with nascent soul(True lord level) as cultivation peak

15. Flooff

Flooff Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

So far as of the most recent chapters on Webnovel
    1: yes he does gain powers that I guess can be considered evil with things like devil in the name though I don’t really see them by themselves as evil

2: so far it’s not true immortality but just being able to live for a loooong loooong time but he’s still like 30 at this point

3: his wife is pretty much ignored aside from a couple mentions here and there, she also pretty weak still too. But it has been focusing on his son for a bit now so theres that.

4: MC is powerful rest is mentioned above.

16. BonTaro

BonTaro Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel changes directions pretty dramatically (to stay fresh I guess). He reaches a points where in order for him to further his cultivation needs to "possess/reincarnate" to his other selves in other worlds to integrate that selves' soul and power. He has to fulfill the other selves' desire in order to do this (the more he accomplish the more percentage of the soul he can integrate). The worlds he goes to ranges from fantasy to xianxia to futuristic scifi to post-apocalyptic to even one identical to modern earth! As he travels to different worlds he begins to build a repertoire of different skills. It was pretty interesting for the first few ones but went on for way too long. And most of them have a similar premise; reincarnate into a weak person and rise to become the strongest in that world. Dropped it when I realised there was more of these 'world trips' then the main plot and the power level went off the charts.

17. Katra1212

Katra1212 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello. Please spoil me with the ending. Novel was dropped by QI and I don't have energy to MTL this.

1.How many wife's does he have in the end? Are there memorable ones?
    2.What happened later on? (I'm on chap 754) What is the scheme of Mother of Pain, and what is the origin inheritance they are trying to gain?
    3. Why did he transmigrate? (someone once commented that his soul-- original soul, was not a native of the Heavenly Devil plane.
    4. What is his final form? (He kept on transforming)
    5. How many children does he have in the end, and what happened to Lu Ning?

18. infinity133

infinity133 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ending is very underwhelming and basically everything 750-800+ is really stale and boring.

Chaos Emperor fights Stone Mother, beats her without lifting a finger, MC saves her.
    MC and Chaos Emperor talk for some time, he tells MC that if he wants to learn the root cause of his origin and the origin of his ability "Dark Blue" he needs to contact some guy, and then hands him a ring with an engraving

"A gift to my friend Angele Rio - Handcrafted by Garen."

Garen is the MC from author's another novel Mystical Journey, Angele Rio is the MC from Wizard World.

1. 2, Chen Yunxi and Wang Jing who he met in the other universe, technically she's the sister of his reincarnated body, by the end of the novel she is pregnant. During the last few chapters he gains another "possible" wife Stone Mother, the strongest person in the River that he unsealed, that is after he saved her and became stronger than her.
    2. Conflict in Heavenly Devil Universe between Spirits and Beasts is manufactured by Nihility, the main antagonist force is Nihility but later on gets scrapped once MC becomes too op. Mother of Pain plot gets completely scrapped, near the end she gets reduced to a typical maiden in love with some guy in the Spirit Alliance, MC captures her and puts her in the cycle of "Samsara" where she loses everyone she loves, gets raped, blinded and two of her limbs severed.
    3. Unexplained, the mystery pertains to his possession of Deep Blue. His main body (Lu Sheng) was to be a vessel of the Eagle God but he invaded it thus nullified that being plans.
    4. He eats Universes and incorporates them into his Heart World, develops Grey Fog aka source of unlimited energy and eats eats eats.
    5. Only one, the second one is still in the womb. He found Lu Ning, took everyone to HDU, after that Lu Ning gets sometimes mentioned, doesn't cultivate but has like 200+ women and sired 2000+ illicit children, his wife is the daughter of Li Shunxi.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2020