Spoiler WDQK Lin Dong harem

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ValiDxD, Jul 24, 2016.

1. ValiDxD

ValiDxD 『White Dragon Emperor』『Wine Lover』

Reading List:
    Link
    how many and their names

2. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    I read there will only be 2 people. The one he's already had sex with and another who is yet to be introduced. Can't remember names

3. Allchemic

Allchemic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Two, Qing Zhu - that he meet at the Nirvana Practicioner Tomb - and Huan Huan, that he will meet after the Ancient Times Battlefield, at the sect to where he will go. If you want to know more about Huan Huan, I can say, but will have a lot of spoilers. :3

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
  4. Hexwolfx

Hexwolfx 【Hex Researcher】【Crime Syndicate - Most Hated】

Reading List:
    Link
    Tell us more

5. NoveLuber

NoveLuber Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i thought his adopted sister was also a harem member because i heard the ending was that
    his adopted sister and qing zhu goes on a journey to find huan huan's soul or next reincarnated life? so i assumed qing zhu and his adopted sister would be a part of his harem

6. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No she isn't. Lin Dong cockblocks her claiming it cause she's like a sister to him

7. Allchemic

Reading List:
    Link
    A pity, I need to say, when I started reading WDQK I really wished to Qing Tan and him to be a couple, after all, she is and adopted sister and not his blood sister, why not? Although she is not super strong, she is not weak either, [Small Spoiler ahead] and become the bearer of another ancestral symbol. [end of it] it was really a pity. But who knows too? Maybe she become... Maybe it will be said in TGR, maybe not. Haha I will wait with hope, no matter if Lin Dong see her just as a little sister, hope is the last do die.

Huan Huan is first introduced as Dao Sect's Sect Head daughter. Their fist encounter made conflicts between them, because Huan Huan - for some motives - thought that Lin Dong was being arrogant. Later, when he contact Small Marten and Little Flame, he seek's the help of Huan Huan, because he need one treasure. After that they go to where Small Marten and Little Flame are. After they got an treasure there, and divide it, Lin Dong learn that Huan Huan is a reincarnated person.

She is a super stronger practitioner of ancient times, back then she was called Ice Lord. She was the disciple of creator of the Stone Talisman, Symbol Ancestor, and a owner of and ancestor symbol too. Moreover, of all Symbol Ancestor disciples, she was be far the strongest, and because of that, all the disciples acknowledged that she was the one with the best chance of becoming the hope to fight against the demons. Altough Huan Huan is Ice Lord, he didn't have her memories at all, and her power too. Because it has just a chance of it being awakened.

Later, when Lin Dong go against the Yuan Sect, and no one can help him, she start's to awaken this power and the conscious of the Ice Lord. When she appear again, a lot of chapters after, she is more cold than before. Lin Dong want to take this burden of her, because he doesn’t want to her to become Ice Lord and a person that he doesn’t know. However, Flame Master appear - he is another of Symbol Ancestor disciples - and his aura make Huan Huan start to awaken her power and Ice Lord faster. - When this happen, Lin Dong become really enraged with him, and say that he will take the burden of Huan Huan, so that she doesn't becomes Ice Lord.

Flame Master say that Lin Dong is to weak to do that, and that Huan Huan is their greatest hope and the one with the greater chance of becoming the second Symbol Ancestor. And that the other disciples will think so too. After that Lin Dong needs to leave to take care of some matters (Qing Tan and the Dark Pallace). I almost forget to say, Flame Master loved Ice Lord... Yet is was an one-sided love. [About the other disciples, they are the original owners of the others symbols. Basically, they are all super practitioners. Some are yet alive, like the Flame Master, yet some died - Lord of Devouring, the ancestral symbol that Lin Dong has was his. -]

Later, she and Lin Dong marries. I am not sure about the facts after chapters 1235, because I stopped there three months ago '-'. But they married got married, if I am not wrong. I know too that she burn her reincarnation, because of why I am not sure. What I know is that it was the same that Symbol Ancestor did many years in the past, to seal the passage of the demons. In the end, Lin Dong has a method to send her in reincarnation again. But he need to find a fragment of her reincarnation. Them he learn that she is from another plane. So, he, Qing Zhu and Qing Tan depart to go seek for her.

This is in the last chapter, and we don't know if he finds her. While going, he cross paths and greet Xiao Yan from BTTH. As far as I know, he probably rescues her. Because in TGR, is said that he go against an entire sect for his loved one. And it was an Ice Sect. So, he probably rescues her.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
    akki likes this.
  8. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for that spoiler

9. Allchemic

Reading List:
    Link
    Ha-ha to tell the truth, I love being called to write spoilers. Because after writing, it make I remember with more ease later on what happens on the story. So, no need to thanks.

akki likes this.
  10. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    I read a similar spoiler before but that didn't make much sense to me. So I knew some of what you said but your spoiler helped clarify it all for me.

11. BORED123

BORED123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i really cannot understand why any woman would want to share the one they love with another. wanted to read this but after reading spoilers about thhe harem.........wopppppp interest vanished.

12. Darn Yahoo

Darn Yahoo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the guy and girl like each other and the other girls accept so hence 'harem'. And according to what I know due to the constant wars in ancient china females out numbered males hence harems were common place. Your missing out on a lot of good novels by skipping the harem tag you should reconsider!!