Discussion WDQK, TGR, BTTH relations

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by kkile57, Nov 14, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kkile57

kkile57 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since each of the novels occur in the same universe I am trying to understand how there levels of power relate to each other.

Would a da dou shi equal a spirit sage and a yuan dan I have know idea can someone help.

2. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know they are all written in the same universe and I can place WDQK together with TGR but for some reason BTTH's does not compute to me, and personally I wish they were not because in my eyes BTTH's is inferior to the other 2.

3. anhrefn

anhrefn [NTR Sect Leader]       [True Ancestor]

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Vanidor

Vanidor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know I've seen them listed as sequel and prequel but I thought that just meant the author's writing order not that the books were related in any way. Maybe the author's posted information somewhere that people could brutalize with Google Translate?

5. DarkArts

DarkArts ✫ First Ancestor of the Assassin Sect ✫

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the action in all of them so far takes place in different planes, they have different ways of cultivating and different names for each level of cultivation, hence I think you can't compare them unless the author makes a statement or makes characters from all three series fight against each other. In my opinion this is pretty much like comparing between 2-3 characters from different anime.

6. RougeAsura

RougeAsura Rayus

Reading List:
    Link
    It's said that mcs from btth and wdqk make appearance in tgr

7. DarkArts

Reading List:
    Link
    That's true, but I think if they make an appearance it would be closer to the end. So far there's only been about 2 lines about them and their names weren't mentioned, just some nicknames like "Flame Emperor" and "Martial Ancestor". It was only mentioned that one of them went solo vs. some big power in order to save his lover and the other did something as well, can't remember what.

8. ApprenticeOfGames

ApprenticeOfGames That sneaky lil sucker who pickpocketed you

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm yes lets just say no one but the authors knows and derail the thread into saying who you think would win in a 3 way fight between them. I think the btth mc (i quit reading it(don;t remember his name) will be first one out despite him having the most time to grow in power. Then it would a epic brawl between Mu Chen and LIn Dong which would end in draw since they are pretty close in power although who knows whats Lin Dong's fairly recent power will be like(its not really a spoiler, i think at least) compared to the recent power of Mu Chen. Its funny how similar the latest chapters are in these novels.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
  9. makenai89

makenai89 The Divine Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    Where was it mentioned?
    Got a feeling that I missed it...

10. DarkArts

Reading List:
    Link
    There's actually a few more lines it seems.
    Flame Emperor.

Martial Ancestor.

They were both domineering titles. They came from the Lower Planes, but according to Mu Chen’s speculation, they were probably considered as a true Sovereign within the Great Thousand World. That Martial Ancestor had once caused an enormous ruckus in the Great Thousand World. It was said that he charged into a rather powerful clan, the Ice Spirit Clan, within the Great Thousand World by himself. The Ice Spirit Clan could not stop the man, who was holding a Lightning Staff. That one battle trembled the heavens. When that was known, the entire Great Thousand World was shocked. And it was rumored that he had done all of this in order to save the person he loved.

In contrast, the unworldly Flame Emperor kept a low-profile. However, it was rumored that he had gone to the Fire Spirit Clan and the Fire Spirit Clan even asked an Old Ancestor, who had lived for numerous years, to come out. Yet, he was not able to get the upper hand against the Flame Emperor and had to let the Flame Emperor leave. This stunned everyone from the Fire Spirit Clan.

makenai89 likes this.
  11. makenai89

makenai89 The Divine Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks ;)
    Wow, that was major spoiler on WDQK

12. Daike1234

Daike1234 THE GUY WHO TRANSLATE WITH THE HELP OF MACHINES

Reading List:
    Link
    They were in the same universe. It seems Mu Chen's world is the main one and the largest one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.