Spoiler We Are Not Allowed To Be Single Here (Interstellar) [BL]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LazyLizzy, Jul 27, 2019.

1. LazyLizzy

LazyLizzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Stumbled upon it while searching for the forgotten novel. Couldn't resist the temptation:blob_blush: and it was worth it:blobicecreamlove:.
    Links:
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3939016

我们这里禁止单身[星际]

Description:
    After a week of crossing the Star Age, Wen Qiu was informed to go to the Civil Affairs Department to lead the object.
    Hope to get married his farts to go, the result led back a beautiful face, outstanding temperament, one meter nine more handsome guy.
    Wen Qiu Xing: QAQ! ! Can I change an object?
    The staff said no, unless there is no violation of the Marriage Law after one year, you can apply for a divorce unilaterally.
    The first main star marriage law: failure to perform the husband and wife obligations will be considered an offence.
    Wen Qiu Xing: I! Le! One! go with!
    The tyrannical monarch who will split his own seven passions will be occupied by the sub-personality in the fall.
    After many years, the indifferent king discovered that the deputy personality actually looked at him and had a home outside.
    There are also devils who look like him, and more than one!
    Easy fantasy little sweet, the second sand sculpture is still cute, purely fictitious, don't be true!
    Content Tags: Interstellar Growth Whimsical Epic Fantasy

Search Keyword: Protagonist: Wen Qiu Xing, Feng Ting ┃ Supporting Actor: ┃ Other:

From the help of Mr. Google Translater, sorry if it's a mess:blobsweat_2:.

2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    So there are 7 souls of the same ML???

3. LazyLizzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, just two. ML and the second personality.
    ML just split the good guy in him while he retains the bad tyrant. The second personality took the name 'Will'.

4. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, kinda confused. The MC transmigrated and got hitched with the ML's split personified personality? That's what I gathered at least.
    The futuristic setting where you're forced to find a match and marry, I can kinda accept. But they also force them to perform their 'marital duties'? Like a government-enforced marital rape? Lol, I hope our society never gets to that point. At least let them get to know each other and decide whether they want to stay married first, geez.

5. LazyLizzy

Reading List:
    Link
    At the end of the story.... wait. Is it okay for me to jump like this?:blobpopcorn:
    Well, at the end of the story, after all the problems were settled, had avoided a full blown war eruprting, QiuQiu made changes on the marital rules, that made him dissatisfied since he first came.
    It's not that bad. The author didn't write much about how gloomy it is. I remember MC made a remark like how back in the past, where each country has their own characteristic and now it just got bigger into stars. The first star is gloomy or something of the kind, I think he said, second star is freedom, third is chaotic, fourth is..... and lastly, seventh is ridiculous or something of the kind.
    Because MC knew that the first star doesn't have any familial feelings, he did what he could to change this gloomy star where the citizens are baby making machines by first showing how family should be.

6. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, then I'm satisfied. Usually, the authors would just use this setting as a tool of convenience to force the two leads to marry and have sex without developing any romance first. Any author that realizes such a setting is pretty grim and actually expands on it deserves my respect. Thanks for the spoiler :blobsnow:

pcheshire likes this.
  7. FengYuyi

FengYuyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What a sand sculpture?????

8. LazyLizzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't know if it's true but here, just checked a minute ago.
    Literal rendering: “sand sculpture”
    English translation: idiot; dickhead
    Note: A near-homophone of the original vulgar term 傻屌 shǎdiǎo.

This slang actually stunned me because of its near-homophone or I would have known what it was:blobexpressionless:.....
    I think the setting of the world is MC's golden finger that author gave so that the citizens and nobility could accept him rather than diss him for being a civilian queen:cookie:

pcheshire likes this.
  9. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
    How about the kids??

10. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman @Alegria Jones @azinine @Aanudari1997
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie @Chenqing @cas_ciel21
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi @Divyasingh1
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23 @frozenlimabeans
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14 @Gaikmeg
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan @lry93
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware @Mookyulie
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz @oleti
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk @Pomee
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani @Sheri_Yui_Chan
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove @Triedtoeatfries
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22 @YeYueLiang
    @Zennie_613 @zarya
    @324722 @2Bon2B

11. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    ...wait so... ML has a 2nd personality and they don't share memories...and 2nd personality ran outside to get married and have babies and the first personality didn't realize this til he saw the little ones running around? O_O?

pcheshire and mereumsama like this.
  12. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
    ML split his soul into two, like experiment bcoz of the side effect of his fight with Zergs.

midnight reader and pcheshire like this.
  13. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea I'm just thinking, why doesn't he notice he got married and have babies, does the 2nd personality leave mc and the kids before the 1st personality wake up or something or the plot intro misleading?

pcheshire likes this.
  14. LazyLizzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Its been quite a while since I've read it so there's gonna some misinformation. Hope you don't mindblobmelt_thumbs.
    The second personality is very loving towards the MC and he had told MC he had to leave for a while and will come back for him and the children. Second personality get a chance to get out only when the master is tired. As for the ML
    He is pretty much known as the cruel tyrant and will kill anyone just for small things, I do not kid you. The reason is because of his major headaches makes him want to kill everyone. Only when he is close to MC will his headache eases.
    So, when second got out, he uses face mask so that he wouldn't be discovered. It didn't take long for MC to realize the tyrant is his husband, though. At that time, ML did know MC was married, but he didn't know it was his second personality, I think:blobsweat:. As for a child, yes, they will have a cute boy:blobcozy:
    Can't spoil you guys too much cuz it's been a long time and I only remember a little :blobuwu: