Chinese Weapons Empress 军火皇后 by Xiao Xiang Dong Er 潇湘冬儿

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Vico, Apr 9, 2022.

1. Vico

Vico Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name : Weapons Empress 军火皇后
    Raw Link: http://www.quanben.io/n/junhuohuanghou/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:

This is well noted on Douban
    It's from the same author who wrote The Legend of Chu Qiao: Division 11’s Princess Agent

Description
    : (i translated this myself so this may be sloppy)
    Who said that those who were born in the special forces have to be poor and weak ? Please, everyone is human, you scheme and I take advantage, there's bird's nest and shark fin, who would still want cabbage and tofu?

Lashing my bill, taking my gun, punching me twice, kicking me twice, I can put up with it. Locking my account, sealing my bank account, seizing my euro, dollar, and renminbi, you are courting death!

But, but, what's the situation? ? ?

Li Mao Er pushed open the car door, looked at the thousands of troops in front of her with a dazed head, grabbed a "turkey" who was closest to her and seemed to be being beaten by a group, and asked, "Well, where can I find a gas station?"

"Evil! Kill her!" Big sword, spear, bow and arrow catapult...

Li Mao Er threw the "turtle turtle" into the cab, and the modern super-strong arms expert stood on the military armored vehicle and began to bombard indiscriminately with majesty——

At the last moment of falling off the cliff, Li Mao Er roared up to the sky in grief and indignation: "I'm xx you xx, can you drive?!"

juniorjawz likes this.