Wear It With A Couple/Taoist Companion(Quick Wear)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by ApolloAresZues, Nov 13, 2021.

1. ApolloAresZues

ApolloAresZues Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Wear it with a Couple/Taoist Companion(Quick Wear) 帶著道侶一塊穿[快穿]
    Raw Link:
    NU Link:
    N/A
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: Ever since Beloved Husband got popular, while there has been an increase in Seme Protag novels translated, its still hard to find more than a handful of Seme Protag Quick Wear novels, especially actual well written ones. I can only name a few and that's really a shame.

I stumbled upon this novel while searching for novels to MTL on jjww site. This novel surprised me because instead of a transmigtater and a soul that loses its memory falling in love through many worlds, or two transmigraters falling in love, this is literally a transmigtater that pulls along his partner who still retains his memory through various worlds. Also, they dont go to these worlds to face slap people or take revenge, the mission is to literally save the world from whatever the actual Main Characters of those worlds do to it. It's truly more about world development and world building than anything else, while also cultivating the characters of the Original MCs from scum into decent people. It's a unique setup, in my opinion. And because he brings along a "plus one", MC has no golden fingers or points, all he retains is his initial skills that he himself has to learn.

His partner is also just as capable as him, but more in a book smart way. Think of them as the brains and brawn. The couple constantly spreads dogfood to whoever is willing to eat it and even forcefeeds it if you're in their vicinity lol. They're a lovely couple who visually gets closer and more secure in their relationship as they spend more worlds with each other. The romance is as good as the plot.

There are about about 374 chapters and 20+ worlds they go to. Each world, while seemingly simple in terms of plot, gets developed really really in depth by the MC and ML. The amount of details and developments the worlds get could be a complete book of their own. I will offer an example for those interested. Spoilers from here.

Example:
    This is a world in the future with increased technology and other races having already been discovered. Humanity is at the top but their fertility and birth rates have fallen. Humans create "mermaids" which are fertile creatures treated like birthing machines to have more children. The child of a mermaid and another species is always the other species. So mermaids have no rights and are bought and sold like cattle.
    The Original Main Character is a mermaid with a love brain who, after his death, eventually led to the destruction of the world rather than freedom for his people. The MC and ML come to the world and discover things outside the initial plot setting, like mermaids going through systematic torture and conditioning to "be obedient" as well as the fact that mermaids were NOT created by humans, but instead were a natural species who had yet to develop a more modern civilization so humans took advantage of them. The MC & ML out the info to the rest of the universe, who protested and gave mermaids rights and their own planet. In any other book it would end there.
    But this book shows the consequences of brainwashing a whole species. Many mermaids still believe their only purpose is to give birth, some marry off planet, some sell themselves as ready baby makers. They're not all happy to be free. And they still get bought and sold, just under the table.
    That is, until MC & ML do more research about the mermaids ability to reproduce and realize that its not as simple as people think. Mermaids can breed with any species and the baby is usually that other species, that is correct. However it's also false. Mermaid gene is not so selfless as to allow itself to die out, it's actually a very dominant gene. And eventually, as people breed more and more with mermaids, other species gene's will be overtaken by mermaid gene's and the entire population will become mermaids in a couple of hundred years. So actually, these speicies are not prolonging their own species by mating with mermaids. They're prolonging the mermaids species and killing theirs off faster.
    Once this research is outed, mermaids basically get treated like the plague and many are abandoned back on their home planet by husband's or buyers. This causes something similar to the Red Scare in the US. But this is a good thing for the mermaids, as it finally offers them the opportunity to grow in isolation without being taken advantage of or used. Major reforms occur and things can only improve from there. It's not a perfect ending, but it's a step in the right direction. The Original Main Character also learns independence and works on his love brain, becoming more practical and doing things to help his people.

Similar instances happen in other worlds, with the MC & ML even starting wars if they feel like it can better help the planet develop in a better direction. They care about the common people, they teach monarchs/rulers, they introduce technology while making precautions for the drawbacks(for instance, introducing new machines isnt as simple as giving a drawing of how to make it. They take into account things like increased pollution due to more resources being used, or over exposure to certain substances which can cause diseases in factory workers). They basically consider things ordinary transmigraters never do when they brashly give ideas to "better" these worlds they go to. Which all makes for a very unique and interesting story.

Description: (google translated)
    The system was picked up by Gu Cijiu. Although Gu Cijiu is a man with a beautiful smile, he is still the benefactor who saves his life, but every time the system sees him laughing, it doesn’t know that it’s Mao, it just shivers: QAQ

Gu Ci Jiu: Little guy, what are you afraid of? Anyway, you need someone to be possessed. I want to go out to play and taste the beauty of the world. Are we a natural pair?

QAQ system: -_-||No no no, host! You should hurry up with me to save the world!

Gu Cijiu: Oh. Gu Cijiu pulled Duan
    Shaobo after a journey (zheng) tour (jiu)
    : Can you take your family?

System: ...... It is said that you can travel through thousands of different worlds, how about a leaf not touching your body? ! fraud! QAQ I am a single player system, not a two-player system!

But goose, what can you do with a host like this? ! Overloaded!

In any case, this is a really good Quick Wear novel with Seme Protag, a lovely and strong CP, developed worlds, and side characters that get character development. I hope someone picks this up, and if not, more people at least discover it and read it because it's a good novel and a standout out for its genre.

teagsho likes this.
  2. teagsho

teagsho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WOWW the ML go through world to world together with MC with THEIR memories intact? I’m gonna read (raw) this now, it’s sweet text right not angst?

3. ApolloAresZues

ApolloAresZues Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's very very sweet with very little angst(any angst is like short separations at the beginning of certain worlds due to them being put in certain bodies that cant meet yet). Everything is basically dog food and the pair of Great Gods leading the way to better improve the worlds they go to. The ending is HE. I definitely recommend!

teagsho likes this.