Spoiler Wear the system: male god take a break!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    I found this novel when I surfing the site .
    I want spoilers for this novel since i am a little confused at some parts of the novel.
    Like is this GL or straight!?

Raw site:http://m.danmei.la/book/12133/1358071.html

Mtled summary: [The man is always one person from the beginning to the end] The gift is received by the soft, the demolition gifts into the quick wear system, Shen Yan said, really Niubi you Oh! However, she is white, beautiful, multi-gold, parent pain, maternal love, living a life envied by everyone. System: "Niu Ni, do you want a friend who really treats you?" System: "Want to be single-minded, accompanied by the old man?" Shen Yan: "I want to dream!" System: "Walking through, you do not Miss, as long as nine nine, with you to identify the white lotus green tea, scum male heart Han. Do you sure can not come? Oh! Oh! Shen Yang: "..." this thick TV shopping guide how is the wind What's going on?

2. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    spoiler pleases

4. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like it's BG, it said the male lead is the same person throughout.

Aquaa likes this.
  5. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone (╥_╥)

6. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Aquabunnyyy I have oly read the real world part and it boy girl stuff. MC was raised by her mom, her parents divorced when she was 3 years old , she has no memory of her father and mom hates to talk about him. Mom got lot of money from alimony so life is good. Mom arranged a blind date when she was there she saw a kid crying because he could not win any game. MC started playing the game and after winning the game she entered the game world and system asked her to do world hopping mc refused so he showed her future that she will marry the blind date, he will treat her nicely ,then mom will die in accident and blind date will divorce her . MC has a twin sister blind date was in love with her and was using MC as s substitute. System offered to change her future if she is ready to do world hopping. MC is doubtful system tells her to ask mom why she makes her dress differently some time. MC does that sees mom is hurt and got suspicious and accepts systems offer.

7. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks~ I had some doubt in this part when I mtled~:blobmelt::blobmelt:.:blobReach::blobReach:

8. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok , I am doing PhD in IIT powai

nastrutium and Aquaa like this.
  9. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess I am one of the aged members in NU community as I guess most people are either in school or college doing bachelors

nastrutium and Aquaa like this.
  10. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't care eh~u are a scholar but~ getting in iit powai...:sweating_profusely:

11. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you are studying in which class?

12. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Which novel is is? Is it http://m.69shu.org/book_445/
    So familiar, I feel l have read this novel.

Aquaa likes this.
  13. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you are right

Alina Moktan and Aquaa like this.
  14. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    I started to read this before but stopped it coz I found better quick transmigrating novels afterwards. So spoiling Arc 1 coz that's the only arc I have read. Hee hee
    O!Host was in love with the ML. She left a prestigious institution in some foreign country to come back to O!Country and join the ML's University (Dumbass). Basically, both are childhood friends whose families had an understanding of getting the two married. O!Host loved the ML but the ML loved the FL who has a beautiful face/figure, good in studies, loud and brave and outspoken unlike O!Host who was a crybaby. When O!Host comes to meet the ML, she is waylaid by the FL and her gang of bitches who insult her and she runs away crying, making the ML feel disgusted at her 'weak' behaviour. More blah blah blah typical things and now MC's job is to get the affection of ML.

She starts acting like a 'brave maiden in love who is shy'. ML feels his heart itch. ML comes to pick MC up for university surprising MC since this did not happen in the original story. FL and her gang of floozies are waiting near the gate, insult MC and FL announces how she is dating ML. MC looks as if she is about to cry but will not shed any tears coz she is a brave girl, so she mumbles an excuse to ML and runs away, starting to sob a little. ML gets pissed at FL and reprimands her for bringing such a big group when he had specifically told her that MC is just like a little sister to him. FL also gets pissed and both part. Meanwhile, 2ML sees MC and feels his heart itch (all males should buy some itch cream I guess). He gives her his handkerchief and she accepts. She refuses to tell him the reason, blushes and runs away saying she will wash it and return it to him. 2ML sees her run and feels even more itchy. MC meets up with ML Mom and tells her that she wants to cancel the engagement since ML already has a sweetheart. ML Mom likes MC, so it pretty sad about it. Now FL's floozies confront MC when she goes to school but MC announces that she has broken the engagement and now they can't bully her. The leader of floozies (Some Lu girl) is surprised and follows MC. In a green cover, Lu girl confronts MC and is surprised when MC heroically says - I love him, but he loves another, so I will give him freedom coz his happiness is above mine. Lu girl is impressed and both decide to become friends. This convo is also heard by 2ML who confronts MC once Lu girl goes away. MC makes him promise not to tell anyone about this. Some time later, 2ML is being beaten up by some gang due to some screwed up reason and MC stands in front of him bravely saying - Leave him alone! She is too thin, quivering with fear and pale and still clenches her fist and threatens the gang into calling the campus teachers. Once they leave, she helps 2ML. They have a nice heart to heart talk and 2ML strokes her cheek softly and tells her to date him instead. MC blushes and runs away.
    Next day (or maybe few weeks later? Not sure), FL confronts MC coz FL and ML relationship starts deteriorating especially once ML sees MC with 2ML and feels sour and jealous. FL raises her hand to slap MC when ML comes in between and stops her. He starts shouting at her and FL's arrogance is revealed to the entire school. Since Lu girl has also defected to MC, FL Floozies are left floundering. 2ML arrives at school, sees this and quickly hugs MC to himself - Who is hurting my girlfriend? ML is shocked and asks MC - He is your boyfriend? MC blushes and says nothing but acts as if she wants to forget about ML and decided to go with 2ML. 2ML thinks that her silence is acceptance in front of the entire school. They share a cute kiss. Then ML is walking on the road near MC's house when MC rushes out to brush affection points and they have a heart to heart talk.
    Then MC, ML, 2ML and FL go to this party where MC and 2ML have a duet violin-piano musical show. All can see the love atmosphere between the two. By now, FL has fallen down her pedestal. Once all the affection points of ML and 2ML and the friendship point of Lu girl is 100, system announces - Mission completed, external forces will extradite MC. MC asks system - ...... Death? System - How come you broke my surprise? MC - ....
    FL suddenly becomes angry and shouts at MC - U r the reason for my downfall, I will kill you! And pushes her inside the swimming pool. MC doesn't know how to swim. And she bangs her head on a rock so she starts bleeding continuously. 2ML and ML save her. In the end before dying, MC tells ML - Not your fault, gege. Never think this is your fault. She turns towards 2ML - I want you to be happy, don't be sad now that I am gone. Live your life happily, I guess we r just not meant to be in this life. And dies.
    Due to some transmission problems, she has to stay around as a ghost and watches as ML and 2ML try to save her and how ML blames himself and 2ML angrily takes her body away from the ML after shouting at him and how FL goes to jail. I thinks 2ML and ML both remain single their whole lives.

I won't be reading the raw of this, but I don't mind spoilers too. As can be seen from Arc 1, not sure who is the ML coz MC has NO feelings for both. Or rather with 2ML she could have had developed feelings if she had more time, but MC was like a professional actor who knows this is only a movie.

15. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the name of better quick transmigration novel~
    Gibe me the raws

16. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    This is BL though - There is always someone who wants to imprison me (fast wear)
    Link -http://m.danmei.la/info/48/

I founda few on Wattpad too! Plus I also found the arc 1 a little too meh and decided to stop reading....

toty and Aquaa like this.
  17. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    Please spoilers:notworthy::X3::X3:

18. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon... [snake] [tubby-lover]

Reading List:
    Link
    Why r u in nearly every spoiler tread i read...?
    Please spoilers +1

lizabernal96 likes this.
  19. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read them both, they are different novel...
    1) The summary from the link that @Aquabunnyyy posted:
    MC (Shen ChangXi) was the doted sole daughter from the rich family. At her birthday celebration, one of the gift was a wooden box. Once she opened it, she got transported into a space. The system, 007, make a deal (forced) her to do the missions. 007 told her that from the missions, MC could learn how to spot white lotus or green tea bitch.
    Since MC was rich, she avoided making friends due to early betrayals by those who pretended to be her friends but only used her to get to her dad. Before MC did her first mission, MC rested first (the space was made in exact copy of MC's own bedroom, by MC's request).
    When MC had fast asleep, a man appeared and kissed MC in the forehead (007's boss).

2)The second link, that @rashi summarized, was novel by the title of "[Quick Transmigration]Game of Competing for Love"
    MC's name was Mu Zhixian/ Xianxian
    @Dragon_Reader ML didn't appeared in arc 1, he only appeared in arc 2 as the Male Protagonist (MP) of the np novel. I forgot his complete name, but MC called him Uncle Ling (he was the adopted younger brother of the host's father). Later on, MC always called him Uncle.
    EDITED: so the 2nd one has it's own spoiler thread, link: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/finish-reading-quick-transmiggration-love-game.62514/

Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
  20. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Can u please spoil this novel? :aww::blobpeek::blobdrool: