Recommendations Webnovel Completly Translated novels

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by zxlowi, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, it was a short novel compare to an average CN novel, and when the translator joined QI, he already Half Done, only like 100+ chapters.

2. Jigoku Shounen

Reading List:
    Link
    Nino Sasou likes this.
  3. alamptr

alamptr What should i put here

Reading List:
    Link
    No news about qidian drop these translation. Well, only 1 month with no translation for unpopular novel. I think there is a lot of novel with release frequency more than one chapter a month

And for ctulhu i believe they deleted the translation because the translation quality is crappy

4. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
  5. yexiu

yexiu Daoist No-life

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Jigoku Shounen

Reading List:
    Link
    I only picked up some examples I found, not gonna bother searching all of their novels. That "Counterfeit Hero" is already more than 3 months, but they released any announcement of it? Pretty sure it's dropped. They don't need announcement for dropped novels, they can just randomly grab new ones to let people forget about it. And the in-frequent in release date already a sign of they are planning to drop those novels. They aren't a fan group, but a Real Official Publisher, so this shouldn't even be happening. They are known for their crappy MTL already, they think they themselves can judge if a novel translation is crappy or not? And why didn't they just try to improve the quality, instead of just casually erased it and not even re-started it again?
    And if you are planning to argue that because they have a lot of novels so they don't have people to releases some novels and that lead them getting in-frequent releases, then that lead to the main point of what I'm saying. Why the heck do they even keep on picking up new novels and stealing other translator novels if they can't even point their attentions to some novels like my examples with their translation being halted. in-frequent, or dropped? Because they Don't even Care about those novels, and just planning to drop it. Those novels no longer get the popularity they wanted, so they are just leaving it without any care,either by dropping it, or releases whenever they feel like it. And pour their attentions to newer novels and on-going novels from other translators, cause those novels will give them the popularity they want.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
    Nino Sasou likes this.
  7. alamptr

Reading List:
    Link
    You say "They never bother to try and finish their own novels." because
    1 from 123 translated novel in their site dropped. Great observation man.

8. Jigoku Shounen

Reading List:
    Link
    "Deleting a novel and didn't restart the novel translation" -> Cthulhu Gonfalon. Well, that made it 2 right? Or are you saying since they deleted the novel then it didn't count as "drop"?
    And I guess you didn't read my post

Well, I'm a Hater and I gave out all of my points. If you can't give me anything to defend your own post, then this is my last post. Wasting too much of my precious time for something as stupid as this isn't worth it.

9. alamptr

Reading List:
    Link
    For ctulhu
    https://forum.webnovel.com/d/2733-cthulhu-gonfalon

You didn't bother to search for more example, but dare to make statement "They never bother to try and finish their own novels."
    Cool story bro

10. Jigoku Shounen

Reading List:
    Link
    Just 1 is enough for an example. As long as that "1" still exist, then the "never" still apply. Or what? Can you say something like writing 3 books but only 2 books were written and the 3rd "never" existed, can that still be called "writing 3 books"?

11. alamptr

Reading List:
    Link
    I am never saying qidian always complete their novel. If i say that your argument work.

But

You say
    "They never bother to try and finish their own novels."
    That sentence assume that qidian never finish their novel. Someone already tell you qidian finish one of their novel, so that sentence is already invalid

And
    What i trying to argue is, how you dare to make those sentence base on one dropped novel (that qidian never annonce to but it is okay, i assumed that 3 month inactive is equal to drop)

12. Jigoku Shounen

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright then. I approved your statement. I will change it from "never" to "don't" in this post. The rest still stay, if you can refute anything about it then go ahead.

13. alamptr

Reading List:
    Link
    It still the same, you say qidian dont bother trying to finish their translation while only 0.813% of their novel is dropped until now.
    What a way to make assumptions. I really want to know how you make that logic.

14. Jigoku Shounen

Reading List:
    Link
    Why even put a percent? It's still the same. If they Did try to finishing their novels, then There Won't Even Be A Dropped Novel In The 1st Place. The Fact That There Is One Dropped Novel, Or Even More Beside The 4 Novels Listed, Meaning They Didn't Care About That Novel, They Didn't Bother To Finish It, And They Dropped It. <--- Had to put caps in case you didn't get it. That "1" novel is what all matter. And as long as that "1" novel still stay true, then my point is still that.
    Like the above posts, unless you can actually make a post that can refute it, then this will be my last post. If not, then I won't bother to reply anymore, consider yourself as right or not is your choice, I'm caring too much about this stupid matter.

15. Random lurker

Random lurker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    triggered by 'webnovel'

16. alamptr

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok jaden smith
    You say "They don't bother to try and finish their own novels."
    That sentence is invalid if qidian finish even one of their novel. Why? That because that means qidian bother to finish their novel.

Your argument will be correct if you say They don't bother to try and finish every single of their translated novels.

So your argument will be valid even though only 0.813% of their translated novel is dropped

17. Jigoku Shounen

Reading List:
    Link
    That can be another view, but here's my view.
    "They don't bother to try and finish their own novels" <--- Their own novels, this already got a meaning of pointing out to all of the novels that they owned. Even without changing my words, this already got the same meaning as the sentence you wrote, just that you are direct about it while I'm staying vague. Meaning it's still point out to that "1" dropped novel. Meaning my statement still stay the same. That "1" novel is part of "their own novels", and since "they don't bother to try and finish" that "1" novel, then it's still the same as "They don't bother to try and finish their own novels". And then, what about that "novel(s)"? 1st, it meaning "all" like I said above. 2nd, I'm a hater that don't bother to search for QI, beside from NU, so that "cthulhu" was part of that sentences, and also "Or Even More Beside The 4 Novels Listed" of my above post, meaning I'm still thinking/making assumption that there are still more, just that I didn't list it cause I'm not wasting my time searching for all of their novels.
    And the number is useless, since the meaning is the same with or without that number.

18. alamptr

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, your sentence is still ambiguous and has potential to make misleading argument.

Why?
    Lets assume 3 month inactive = dropped
    with your logic this will have the same meaning
    "Qidian don't bother to try and finish their own novels."
    "Kobatochandaisuki don't bother to try and finish their own novels."

Even though
    Qidian rate of dropped novel is 0,813% (1/123)
    Kobatochandaisuki rate of dropped novel is 55,55% (10/18)

19. Jigoku Shounen

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I already said that it's "vague". You need to think, not only just from what you read.
    And the number mean? Whether it's 0% or even 99%, if it Couldn't be a 100%, meaning it's still the same. Like I already said, I'm a Hater. So I have prejudge about Qidian. And then, you can view from another point of my meaning, "don't bother to try and finish their own novels", beside just about "dropped" novels, it's also talking about the Total Amount of their novels. So if you got 0,813%(1/123) dropped, then what about 0,813%(1/123) out of Finished novels? What about the rest 99,187% of the rest of the novels? They are going there, sure. But why does the number of novels still increased? And why does the number of dropped novels didn't decrease? It's still prove my point if you are using number.
    Like I said in my previous posts, that "1" novel is what matter. That "1" novel is what make my point true. Just 1 novel is enough as an example.

20. alamptr

Reading List:
    Link
    So you make vague statement but still insist it is the fact?
    Cool story bro

Number doesnt mean anything? From that number we know that qidian is less likely to drop novel than kobatochandaisuki. But if we only use your "logic" it will mislead those who wants to pick new novel

Imo below 10% drop rate is still acceptable