Recommendations Webnovel Completly Translated novels

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by zxlowi, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    1/123 Qidian novel finished = 0.81%
    1/28 Kobato novel finished = 3.57%
    This still prove that Kobato put more efforts in finishing their novels than Qidian.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
  2. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    You cannot judge companies now, especially internet companies with traditional standards. Viki.com is a great example of a licensed platform using amateurs to translate. Novels are just more difficult and work intensive. Viki wasn't great in the beginning. Given the low cost or the fact content is usually free, well this is normal/expected.

3. alamptr

alamptr What should i put here

Reading List:
    Link
    You still not response to my previous argument and trying to mislead opinion with that vague statement. What will happen to the rest? It still to early to judge for me. I am not the one that judge qidian will drop all the ongoing novel based on 0,813% rate of dropped novel.

4. Jigoku Shounen

Reading List:
    Link
    I already answered it in the post that you reply. Then for more clarification, then I already explained it in the previous post. I insisted it as a fact because I explained why it's a fact. It's already lost it "vague" the moment when it can be explained.
    "Nope, your sentence is still ambiguous and has potential to make misleading argument."
    Dude, you are correct. But then, why didn't you account for my explanation?
    When you are putting out number, meaning you want to judge it. Don't ask me, I'm just responding the same.

5. alamptr

Reading List:
    Link
    Fact from ambiguous and misleading sentence?

Lol
    I like your logic
    Keep it up

6. Jigoku Shounen

Reading List:
    Link
    *Said it's Ambiguous and misleading* -> *Giving explanation* -> *Still said it's ambiguous and misleading, while the explanation was already given*.......
    You are those people that when giving 3 choices and already being told the correct choice out of the 3, but still said don't know what's the correct choice out of the 3.

kobatochandaisuki likes this.
  7. alamptr

Reading List:
    Link
    You make explanation based on ambigous and misleading sentence. You even admit that your sentence is vague.

"They don't bother to try and finish their own novels"
    Their own novel, ambigous and misleading. I already give an example why it can be misleading but you skip that argument.

8. Jigoku Shounen

Reading List:
    Link
    So you complained it was ambiguous and misleading, then I explained it to clear the ambiguous and misleading. What else?
    You made examples to complain why it's ambiguous and misleading, but I already gave the explanation to clear the ambiguous and misleading meaning. What else?
    I admitted that it was "vague", but I already said it was because I didn't put in explanation. Now that I did, but you still complained it was ambiguous and misleading. Basically, whether or not I need to give out my explanation, you only look at the sentence without caring for the explanation......
    Alright then, "Yeah, I already said that it's "vague". You need to think, not only just from what you read.", I wonder if you noticed this. Basically, I'm just saying that you think "it's ambiguous and misleading", but since I did give out the explanation to clear out the "vague" of the sentence, you didn't think about it and you didn't get it, so you still thought that.
    Then what else? "You make explanation based on ambigous and misleading sentence". I didn't based on, I "explained" it.
    http://www.dictionary.com/browse/explain
    Look it up. Btw, here are "ambiguous" and "misleading":
    http://www.dictionary.com/browse/ambiguous
    http://www.dictionary.com/browse/misleading
    Well, if you doesn't accept my "explanation", then it's fine. It's time to end this. You can't believe anything I say because it's "ambiguous" and "misleading" anyway. Been going-on with something stupid like this for 4h+ already.

9. alamptr

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't edit post please, in previous post you missed my point because you only quotes your edited post

Lets be clear here
    You say
    "They don't bother to try and finish their own novels"

their own novels > vague phrase because it can have different meaning. It can make reader have false conclusion. And you didnt bother edit it in your previous post
    Your only explain the meaning of that sentence according to you. But that sentence is still vague, cause the reader can have different conclusion from that sentence.

10. alamptr

Reading List:
    Link
    One of the post that i miss because of edited post

That because most of qidian novel is still ongoing
    Lets compare all stats
    Qidian
    Completed = 1 (0,813%)
    Ongoing = 120 ( 97.56%)
    Dropped* = 1 (0,813%)
    Deleted = 1 (0,813%)

Kobatochandaisuki (all novel 27, but 9 move to another site)
    Completed = 1 (5,55%)
    Ongoing = 6 ( 33,33%)
    Dropped* = 10 (55,55%)
    Deleted = 1 (5,55%)

*) Inactive more than three month

11. Jigoku Shounen

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't edit post to change my meaning, I edited my post to add in something I missed or wanted to say.
    I didn't edit it in my previous post cause I want to show people that I agree with your view, so I said I edited it in the posted that I said I agreed.
    Because it was my sentence that I gave out, so of course I explained it according to me. Readers that had otherwise thinking then of course there are people like that, but since it's my sentence, so what I gave out are What I Mean for it. They can have "false conclusion", sure, but then I would asked them, "did you read about my own explanation and compared it to your?". Meaning, people can have whatever "conclusion" they made from that sentence of mine, but since Because it was mine, so when you read it, you Need to Follow and Understand Mine 1st, before making something else from you or others. <-- And this is what I'm trying to say to YOU. If I'm wrong about it, then say it. If you don't like it, then say it. Don't keep complaining that it's "ambiguous" and "misleading" and "has different meanings", I already give my own "explanation". Whether you follow it or not is Your Choice, but It ISN'T "Ambiguous/Misleading/Different Meanings" Anymore, since I ALREADY GAVE YOU A PATH TO UNDERSTAND IT, WHATEVER PATH DIFFERENTLY FROM WHAT I'M THINKING OF COME FROM YOU THEN IT'S YOUR CHOICE. IT'S ONLY "Ambiguous/Misleading/Different Meanings" WHEN YOU AREN'T LOOKING AT THE PATH(EXPLANATION) I GAVE BUT KEEP THINKING OF OTHER PATHS.

12. Jigoku Shounen

Reading List:
    Link
    Most of Qidian novels still on-going because they keep taking on new novels. Then that still make my point of "they don't bother to try and finish their own novels". If they want Less On-going Novels, then they Should Focus on Their Already Owned Novels, instead of taking and stealing New Novels. If they just Keep On Focusing on their Already On-going Novels without keep on Taking New Novels, then their percentage would have been lower for On-going.
    For Kobato, then they didn't take new novel and they still stick with their On-going ones. So, their numbers are lower than Qidian of course.

13. alamptr

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, i see
    So you are that person that insist something must be run according to you. While dont care about other explanation

My argument that those sentence is ambigous is still stand
    My argument that your explanation is misleading is still stand, i already give you some example

I think another post will be pointless, thanks for your time

14. Jigoku Shounen

Reading List:
    Link
    While you are someone that insist on something still stay without change, and someone that doesn't care about other pov but your own.
    Thanks you for the clarification, this was a worthless discussion.
    By the way, you didn't said my explanation is misleading, you said "Nope, your sentence is still ambiguous and has potential to make misleading argument." while ignoring my explanation for my sentence. You didn't complain what's "ambiguous" and "misleading" about my "explanation", but just keep complaining about my "sentence".

^ And also for this. You also ignore my explanation, while keep saying the phrase is "vague" while I already put out my own meaning. You didn't even give your.
    Once again, thanks you for your time and this worthless discussion.

15. alamptr

Reading List:
    Link
    Late notification

Taking another novel = they don't bother to try and finish their own novels

Lol

I think you need to attend logical reasoning class
    So you dont make inaccurate conclusion next time

16. Jigoku Shounen

Reading List:
    Link
    1 more step
    Taking another novel = they don't bother to try and finish their own novels = they ignore their own novels that were dropped.
    Try to think outside of the box sometimes before making assumption. It's make you become something like a "faker" that trying to be smart.
    EDIT: The steps above can be repeated.

17. alamptr

Reading List:
    Link

18. alamptr

Reading List:
    Link
    Example of inaccurate conclusions

19. STKNIGHT

STKNIGHT Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn this got intense fast

20. Jigoku Shounen

Reading List:
    Link
    http://www.dictionary.com/browse/vague
    Yes, I explained it according to me. But then it wouldn't be "vague" anymore, cause even if people have different conclusions, my "explanation" give it a meaning that is clearly stated for the sentence. It was "vague" only if I Didn't give out any explanation, and people keep on thinking about different conclusions without a clear meaning that was used for the sentence, then it would be "vague".
    You said that I'm "that person that insist something must be run according to you. While dont care about other explanation". Then let me give you a simple example: I lent you a pen of mine and explained that the pen can be used for writing, but then whether you thought of other uses for this "pen" or not is the same, but then it already have a Clear, Not "Vague" used that was "be used for writing". Now try to think for this sentence, it's a sentence I gave out, so I, as an owner, already put out the meaning of the sentence,that I created, a clear meaning for it. And then when you are the next person that read/heard it, you also heard about the meaning of the sentence, but then you thought of other meanings for it, even then it won't be a "vague" sentence because I, as the owner, have already Clearly stated the meaning of it, but whether it's different for you or not then Only You thought of it's as "vague". The meaning is clear, I, as the owner, also gave it clearly, it isn't "vague" anymore because it had a meaning clearly given by me,the owner, until someone else thought of new meanings, then for them somehow it's "vague", but for me that already stated the meaning of the sentence,that I created/owned, that it's like this then it isn't "vague".
    Your arguement for this is correct, I acknowledged that. But Only if it was a Sentence that Didn't come from me, but from someone or something else. So when it's from me, then the meaning followed what I stated, while the other meanings coming from others. You guys can make it "vague", but if you only look at my own explanation without thinking about something else, then it isn't "vague" but a "clear" meaning. I "didn't insist something must be run according to me, while don't care about others", but more like I "followed my own uses of my own creations, while others have their own uses for my creations, then I just follow mine"